Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jamez

Our Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yeah..convert to MP3 format will degrade the quality slightly... i use a discman to listen occasionally to the original quality of the music... im not very particular on the quality of the sound as long as it is not very bad...downgrade to MP3 can choose to have better quality (closer to original quality) and lower quality...i convert all files i want to better quality MP3 at the expense of more memory space taken...quality drop only abit..i cun tell the difference so itz ok... put all the files in the computer so convenient..i can listen to wat i want with a click :dancingqueen: and i minimize my handling of the CDs (sometimes drop lah this lah that lah) so my CDs always stay in good condition.

but actually i've always wanted to juice things up a little and buy a good sound system/cd player so i can really blast things up... :notti:

Nope..i missed that...but mettalica is not the last metal band to have come to singapore to perform..

Sigh from Japan came a few years back...Dark Funeral from Sweden came 3 years back...and my dream came true when SLAYER!:dunno:!:notti:!:good:!!!!!!!!! came last year....I was at all of these shows...and i was at the most front place u can get at a Slayer concert at their show... \m/

i used to fool around with some programs i found on the net and some keyboard programs and made some sounds...nothing anyone would enjoy and not complete songs. Not very educated in mixing music and stuff...but i can play drums tho...very rusty now cos i haven touched em in years...hmmmm...maybe can get a practice pad set for my new home.... :notti:

:yamseng:

:huh: Slayer was here last year, guess I must be veri busy with my hse and missed the show, Bro hw was the concert any head swinging ard. ;)

Take a look at this headphone, good quality sound and wont disturb ur wify.

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite/produ...transid=newHD-3

Jus take some time to save up abit and soon u will hv ur own juice. :)

heh heh...i also dunno got wooden lady susan anot leh...juz anyhow "pom" only haha... if really have also wun display out normally cos it will look way out of place haha... :dancingqueen:

dun wan red and white? becos of fengshui? i originally also wanted red and black...but wife dun like heh heh...all black kitchen very nice also...now laminates come in alot of textured designs...my masterbedroom bedhead is like brown leather...study room wardrobe and suspended CD rack is black leather....not like last time only got wood grain pattern only :dunno:

and some pics taken today....the pillar is up...and that finalizes the main renovation works....now my ID is doing some rectification on some lil damages here and there...he is also arraging for general cleaning session maybe on Thurs..and the house will be ready for handover.... ;)

Beam4.jpg

FromKitchen.jpg

:)

Hi jamez

Wah seh your house transformation is :notti: i really like your dining area...trying to see if i can 'steal' some inspiration for my own dining area !!

anyway, when will the rest of your furnishings and electricals coming in? congrats again on a nicely done up homey! :good:

Nope not feng shui issue.. He say white will turn yellowish, my housing agent and the contractor all backed him up, that's the only thing I can't convinced him to do :bleah: As for red he say will get tired of the colour very easily that I can't be bothered to convince him cos my mind set on full black le. :notti:

Whao hand over on thursday must be excited ;) I like your bedroom door, what type is it? Classic? Me haven't choose door yet

hello jamme...

not hand over on thursday..but total completion on thursday. should be handover this saturday if i cun find anymore defects haha... :notti:

not really excited about the handover lah...the reno process very exciting already...now looking forward to buy all the other stuff like sofa fridge and mattress..gonna take my own sweet time cos we're only moving in in september or october... :D

The door is custom made by the carpenters cos i cun find this design in any of my ID's catalog...i wanted this pattern because itz the same as the feature wall design so wun clutter the look of the hse...itz laminate wood grain finish is the same as the feature wall laminates. in addition, the doors also have wood trimming instead of laminate trimming so the laminate wun wear out from daily use... :)

hand over to me!!!! :(:sport-smiley-004::furious:

:P

woohoo....nice ! :)

Thanx for the compliment ah kiat... :yamseng:

:huh: Slayer was here last year, guess I must be veri busy with my hse and missed the show, Bro hw was the concert any head swinging ard. :yamseng:

Jus take some time to save up abit and soon u will hv ur own juice. :(

I was headbanging my neck off haha... listening to Slayer's album was like wow...seeing the DVD was like ok...but seeing them live...WAHHHHHHHHHH...their stage presence is simply overwhelming and they are extremely professional...superb musicianship...super solid performance..they also have thier own security guys...big tall ang moh guys... ;)

i took some pics with my mobile phone...post them up later for u to see.... :good:

Hi jamez

Wah seh your house transformation is :good: i really like your dining area...trying to see if i can 'steal' some inspiration for my own dining area :P

anyway, when will the rest of your furnishings and electricals coming in? congrats again on a nicely done up homey! :good:

hello keltic999...

thanx for ur compliments... :yamseng:

the rest of the furnishings will only be in latest october...super duper coped up with work no time to jalan jalan and look for good deals...now 7th month also...wait loh :P

!! Slayer was here last year, guess I must be veri busy with my hse and missed the show, Bro hw was the concert any head swinging ard. :(

Jus take some time to save up abit and soon u will hv ur own juice. :furious:

Hello Cantona7...

here are the low quality pics i took with my handphone last year of Slayer in Singapore...

TomAraya.jpgTomAraya2.jpg

JeffHannemann.jpg

Best of all...the lineup was the original lineup with drimmer Dave Lombardo (my hero :yamseng: ) but i could not take any pics of dave cos he was in the back on the drumkit and covered in all that smoke...

thanx for sharing bout the sennheiser headphones...i think itz cool... ;)

more pics of Slayer...

KerryKing.jpg

Slayer2.jpgSlayer1.jpg

your table nice siah..but where are the chairs? where did u get them?

hello Diva79...

I got my chairs from the same place that sold me the table as a set :( i keep all the chairs in one of the rooms now... :sport-smiley-004:

Cool man, look like I am getting old my passion for the metal start to fade off 8| but I still buy some new album of Linkin Park, Pumkin head or LMFT (Hong Kong underground rap gp) :P

My taste change to move slow and vocal music such as Stancy Kent, Susuan Wong or Kate Mo. (Mainly can share the music with my wify) :thumbs up:

haha shouldn't your hero be jimi hendrix?

Jimi Hendrix >>> Guitar God :unsure:

Dave Lomabardo >>> Drum Hero :thumbs up:

Dude u listen to Arcturus? :~

Cool man, look like I am getting old my passion for the metal start to fade off :~ but I still buy some new album of Linkin Park, Pumkin head or LMFT (Hong Kong underground rap gp) :~

My taste change to move slow and vocal music such as Stancy Kent, Susuan Wong or Kate Mo. (Mainly can share the music with my wify) :P

haha...I dun think my passion for metal is dying anytime soon...still love the fast and furious combination of distortion feedback and bass :~

Well at the same time I can enjoy other types of music too...im a rojak guy...anything make me sonically satisfied I happy already... :rofl:

Nice to share common musical tastes with ur wife dude...*romantic* 8|

nice place u gt there jamez ! can't wait to see everything once it's all done up !

Hello ooinik grl..

Thanx for ur compliments. :thumbs up:

By end oct should be able to fully furnish my place.. :unsure:

Hows ur reno coming along? repainted the balcony already? 8|

:P

haha ! nt yet painted.. most likely the painters will come in next week to repaint as well as do touch up on the other areas.

****(hammer) yes....

\m/ hail to u fellow metalhead!

the abovementioned drummer's work in "Ordo Ad Chao" was amazing (as with his other works as well!)

:deal:

Did u catch Mayhem while they were in Singapore? I missed dat...dunno how i managed to miss dat but i did... :dunno:

Edited by jamez

hello all..

I've my eyes set this sweet lil piece of LG...

J10HDSET-L_lge.jpg

Listening

•Total 300W (75Wx2 + 150W)

•5.1ch Virtual Sound with 2.1ch Speaker

•HD AV Sync

•Radio Time Machine

Viewing

•HDMI 1080i Up-Conversion

•Progressive Scan

•Maximum Playback Compatibility

- DivX

- DVD + RW/R / WMA / MP3 / JPEG

Sharing

•80GB HDD Built-in for Jukebox

•CD Ripping

-CD  HDD (MP3 format)

-USB  HDD (Memory, MP3 Player, PC)

•USB Plus

thinking of getting this and connect it to my TV...but looking at the specifications hook it up to computer better...wat u guys think? Im really hooked on to the look of this sweet piece of Chocalate.... :dunno::deal::P

dun have the budget to "zhng" actual sound system... hehe...so looking for slightly better sound then the TV alternatives...

...and this one also nice...

FB162%20L_lge.jpg

Amplifier

Power Output 80W x 2 (Front RMS 10%THD)

Function Selector CD/DVD: Y

Tuner: Y

AV1 (AUX): Y

USB Plus (DivX): Y

Portable Audio In: Y

Audio Line IN Analog: 1

Video Signal OUT Component: Y

Composite: Y