Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Any Nice Hangouts Over The Weekend In Spore?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Any recommendations on hotel weekend package for National Day break?

dun think there is any cheap n good deal for any public holidays in singapore....

mostly overprice ...

try prawn fishing !!

Hmmm....can try some budget hotels...

Not necessary be expensive ones....

Or can go chalet? Bt dunno still got slots not cos it is a peak period!

you can try swissotel the stamford. they offer special packages for NDP preview and on actual NDP. see the link i attached. :good:

http://www.swissotel.com/singapore-stamfor...offers/home.htm

recently, my hb and i just spent our weekends at swissotel the stamford b'cos they offer some hot deals on the room rates and it's much cheaper than usual. :deal:

as swissotel the stamford is very tall (unblocked views) therefore you can see the NDP at marina bay very clearly! :rofl: we ever stayed facing the harbour and city views. FANTASTIC VIEWS! :notti:

you can try swissotel the stamford. they offer special packages for NDP preview and on actual NDP. see the link i attached. :rofl:

http://www.swissotel.com/singapore-stamfor...offers/home.htm

recently, my hb and i just spent our weekends at swissotel the stamford b'cos they offer some hot deals on the room rates and it's much cheaper than usual. :deal:

as swissotel the stamford is very tall (unblocked views) therefore you can see the NDP at marina bay very clearly! :rofl: we ever stayed facing the harbour and city views. FANTASTIC VIEWS! :notti:

Wah this package cost an arm or leg. :good:

National Day Package

Make this National Day the most memorable one by indulging your family and loved ones in a revitalising retreat in one of our guest rooms, boasting unparalleled views of the harbour and the city, from S$480++ per room per night.

National Day Package on 9 August 2007

Deluxe and Harbour View Room @ $480++ per room per night

Grand Room @ $540++ per room per night

Enjoy privileges such as:

Daily buffet breakfast for two at CaféSwiss or KopiTiam

Afternoon tea for two at Lobby Court (2pm to 6pm)

Welcome fruits in room

Complimentary late check-out till 4pm (subject to availability)

Terms and Conditions:

Offer is subject to availability

Valid for check-in on 9 August 2007 and check-out on 10 August 2007

Applicable to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only

This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions / vouchers / loyalty programmes

One night non-refundable deposit required upon confirmation

Rates quoted are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes

Feed At Raffles redemption and complimentary vouchers are not applicable during this promotion

Packages are not inclusive of complimentary car parking

Wah this package cost an arm or leg. :deal:

National Day Package

Make this National Day the most memorable one by indulging your family and loved ones in a revitalising retreat in one of our guest rooms, boasting unparalleled views of the harbour and the city, from S$480++ per room per night.

National Day Package on 9 August 2007

Deluxe and Harbour View Room @ $480++ per room per night

Grand Room @ $540++ per room per night

Enjoy privileges such as:

Daily buffet breakfast for two at CaféSwiss or KopiTiam

Afternoon tea for two at Lobby Court (2pm to 6pm)

Welcome fruits in room

Complimentary late check-out till 4pm (subject to availability)

Terms and Conditions:

Offer is subject to availability

Valid for check-in on 9 August 2007 and check-out on 10 August 2007

Applicable to Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only

This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions / vouchers / loyalty programmes

One night non-refundable deposit required upon confirmation

Rates quoted are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes

Feed At Raffles redemption and complimentary vouchers are not applicable during this promotion

Packages are not inclusive of complimentary car parking

erm, consider quite cheap liao. on normal days, it's more expensive. eg, the deluxe room rate on normal days is $500 plus and now is around $306 nett. :good: we saw this promotion and immediately went to book! haha. :notti:

but hor, no complimentary carpark hor b'cos the carpark is under the shopping mall. that day, we went to stay for 4 days and the cost of the carpark was about $70. :rofl:

btw, marina bay is surrounded by mostly 5 star hotels so the prices are about the same. :rofl:

this is the former raffles stamford/swissotel?

wah the price really went up so much :notti:

just two years back only paid total less than $200 for superior room :deal:

Why not go up KL for a short break? Think that will be cheaper than staying in Singapore leh...

If you drive even better, can stop over at Malacca...

Why not go up KL for a short break? Think that will be cheaper than staying in Singapore leh...

If you drive even better, can stop over at Malacca...

cheaper ? dun think so ..... standard of living there seem higher to me

alot of things are more exp than here

check out this article

http://www.zaobao.com/yl/yl070723_506.html :notti:

btw, marina bay is surrounded by mostly 5 star hotels so the prices are about the same. ;)

precisely...then you should be checking yourself into Ritz carlton and not swissotel :notti:

precisely...then you should be checking yourself into Ritz carlton and not swissotel :bow:

totally agree! for that kind of price i'd rather take ritz or conrad

swissotel :P :P IMHO

what's ur budget?

pitch a tent at east coast if u r really very tight on cash. i could just drink & sleep on the sand at sentosa :D

if gg conrad or any other 5* hotel, why not go overseas?

no hotel can beat the comfort of my home though... house party anyone? :yamseng:

this is the former raffles stamford/swissotel?

wah the price really went up so much :D

just two years back only paid total less than $200 for superior room :P

it was formely known as westin hotel. :notti:

precisely...then you should be checking yourself into Ritz carlton and not swissotel :(

you're right too but the problem is ritz carlton isn't as tall as swissotel. we prefer staying at taller hotel so that you can see the panoramic views! :yamseng: from swissotel, you can even see indonesia and parts of Malaysia. haha. :notti:

it was formely known as westin hotel. :P

you're right too but the problem is ritz carlton isn't as tall as swissotel. we prefer staying at taller hotel so that you can see the panoramic views! :yamseng: from swissotel, you can even see indonesia and parts of Malaysia. haha. :D

unless u are booked in the main tower wing and staying in high floors ...

with the festive, it is going to be difficult to get high floor n good views....

no balcony .. so even high floor ... u can stand whole nite to enjoy the view ...

might as well go to the 72nd Floor Bar or Restaurant ....

unless u are booked in the main tower wing and staying in high floors ...

with the festive, it is going to be difficult to get high floor n good views....

no balcony .. so even high floor ... u can stand whole nite to enjoy the view ...

might as well go to the 72nd Floor Bar or Restaurant ....

no balcony??? :dunno: erm, all the rooms at swissotel the stamford have a balcony attached. we ever checked with them about this. btw, that time we checked with them about rooms availability on national day and we was told that all the rooms at swissotel are fully booked liao! :bangwall: raffles the plaza is also under swissotel the stamford and there're rooms available over there but the tallest is only 19th floor at raffles the plaza. :)

i heard that raffles hotel is somehow connected to swissotel the stamford and raffles the plaza. long story... :)

yup! we love swissotel restaurants and bars! :D:dancingqueen::dancingqueen: the views are suuuuuuper! :thumbs up::thumbs up: my hb had brought me there several times liao. :dunno:

no balcony??? :dunno: erm, all the rooms at swissotel the stamford have a balcony attached. we ever checked with them about this. btw, that time we checked with them about rooms availability on national day and we was told that all the rooms at swissotel are fully booked liao! :bangwall: raffles the plaza is also under swissotel the stamford and there're rooms available over there but the tallest is only 19th floor at raffles the plaza. :)

i heard that raffles hotel is somehow connected to swissotel the stamford and raffles the plaza. long story... :)

yup! we love swissotel restaurants and bars! :D:dancingqueen::dancingqueen: the views are suuuuuuper! :thumbs up::thumbs up: my hb had brought me there several times liao. :dunno:

yup yup, u must try their oyster shooters & goose liver appetiser. :)