Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angielim

A & M's E.m.

$2200...lucky can pay by installments..24 months..filter costs $60, UV lights (to kill bacteria) $160..need to change once a year..

calculate watts by :

XXX watts x Hours Used(30 days x 24 hrs) divided by 1000 then multiply by $0.21

dont think the UV-C lights costs that much - I used to get mine (2 feet) germicidal lamps those used in surgery operation theatres for around $25 nia. Philips and Osram made them, you just need to call up their authorised distri and give them the part number.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
calculate watts by :

XXX watts x Hours Used(30 days x 24 hrs) divided by 1000 then multiply by $0.21

dont think the UV-C lights costs that much - I used to get mine (2 feet) germicidal lamps those used in surgery operation theatres for around $25 nia. Philips and Osram made them, you just need to call up their authorised distri and give them the part number.

So cheap ah?? Hmm...will get some pictures of the uv lamp once I get them...

So cheap ah?? Hmm...will get some pictures of the uv lamp once I get them...

oh ya - since you havent use the thing yet - might as well remove it then take pic of the part number by the end of the lamp. also measure how long it is.

i believe it should be a class UV-B the most cos the one I mentioned above(UV-C) are extremely dangerous ultraviolet lamps(most exp also) - cannot even look at it directly. I diy and installed it in my pet's room, on top of cabinet shining upwards, only need to switch on for 4 hours with some air circulation and all simi-nasty germs(99.9% of known germs) = DEEP DRIED. hospitals used them in their surgery rooms.

oh ya - since you havent use the thing yet - might as well remove it then take pic of the part number by the end of the lamp. also measure how long it is.

i believe it should be a class UV-B the most cos the one I mentioned above(UV-C) are extremely dangerous ultraviolet lamps(most exp also) - cannot even look at it directly. I diy and installed it in my pet's room, on top of cabinet shining upwards, only need to switch on for 4 hours with some air circulation and all simi-nasty germs(99.9% of known germs) = DEEP DRIED. hospitals used them in their surgery rooms.

Wah...you've done pretty much research on these things! Once they deliver it I will take a pic of that thing and source around for cheaper alternatives!

Wah...you've done pretty much research on these things! Once they deliver it I will take a pic of that thing and source around for cheaper alternatives!

research done during those good ol days when i have a PET room full of furballs. :yamseng:

once you got the part number and length

www.hawko.com.sg - for philips bulbs (where i got my UVC)

www.penta.com.sg - for osram bulbs (where i got my energysaving stuffs)

or go direct to philips/osram and search their online catalog :sport-smiley-004:

what pet you have bro?

research done during those good ol days when i have a PET room full of furballs. :notti:

once you got the part number and length

www.hawko.com.sg - for philips bulbs (where i got my UVC)

www.penta.com.sg - for osram bulbs (where i got my energysaving stuffs)

or go direct to philips/osram and search their online catalog :yamseng:

Thanks a lot!:sport-smiley-004:!

Hub sent me some updates..all toilet walls done..hmmm....they looked kinda plain on second thoughts..

DSC00444.jpg

Did up a new wall for the kitchen..FSM said kitchen entrance cannot be bigger than the main entrance..anyone heard of that?

DSC00442.jpg

me also did an extension for the kitchen doorway so that it'll be smaller than the maindoor :notti:

the theory is that main door is where the wealth comes in and kitchen is where the wealth goes out

so if kitchen door bigger then more wealth flow out than come in :notti:

your bathroom tiles look nice leh, why you find them plain

this kind of look will last mah :good:

me also did an extension for the kitchen doorway so that it'll be smaller than the maindoor :notti:

the theory is that main door is where the wealth comes in and kitchen is where the wealth goes out

so if kitchen door bigger then more wealth flow out than come in :notti:

your bathroom tiles look nice leh, why you find them plain

this kind of look will last mah :good:

Hmmm...yeah...that's what my FSM said too..

I like the tiles..but I tot my ID would do some 'pattern' with them...it turns out he did 1 whole wall green and the rest white..will have to see how it really looks like when i get back..