Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angielim

A & M's E.m.

my kitchen is 9sqm, but only one wall can be fully utilised

coz one wall taken by entrance, the other taken by SY windows / door and one leads to the toilet door !! :sport-smiley-004:

hmm, next time find flat must find those kitchen big big one :sport-smiley-004: !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow! so nice! your kitchen is so big! envy! i live in an EM just opp u , same generation and my kitchen is only half the size of yours!

when is your reno going to be completed? mine should be 90% finished by end of this week.

my kitchen is 9sqm, but only one wall can be fully utilised

coz one wall taken by entrance, the other taken by SY windows / door and one leads to the toilet door :bangwall: :bangwall:

hmm, next time find flat must find those kitchen big big one :wub: :wub:

old type 4room in hougang beri big kitchen....funny lor then why you buy sengkang???

Good & bad lor..I think we have to 'eat air' for a long time! :P

i m eating now.... taste no good lah.... :dancingqueen::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Guess becos yours is a new flat? Guess HDB thinks young couples don't really cook much and a big kitchen would be a waste! I actually wanted to make it smaller..but the hacking costs too much :sport-smiley-004:

yeah...mine new flat....seldom cook too...haha... come to think about it...small kitchen easier to maintain too.... :dancingqueen:

old type 4room in hougang beri big kitchen....funny lor then why you buy sengkang???

i m eating now.... taste no good lah.... :dancingqueen::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

hehehe, first flat so must buy new one mah :bangwall:

and 4-rm a bit too small for the current moment

wait until you see the amt of barang barang we have :bangwall:

nvm, i shall aim for a bishan EM next time :wub: :wub:

wow! so nice! your kitchen is so big! envy! i live in an EM just opp u , same generation and my kitchen is only half the size of yours!

when is your reno going to be completed? mine should be 90% finished by end of this week.

Think your kitchen should be similar in size but different layout! Think my reno will finish end of the month..maybe we can pop by each other's place to take a look and celebrate the completion of our reno! :thumbs up:

hehehe, first flat so must buy new one mah :D

and 4-rm a bit too small for the current moment

wait until you see the amt of barang barang we have :thumbs up:

nvm, i shall aim for a bishan EM next time :P:help:

Wanted a new flat too initially..but the locations of all the new flats are too far for us..but resale good also 'cos it's definitely bigger and the rubbish chute is in the house!

Wanted a new flat too initially..but the locations of all the new flats are too far for us..but resale good also 'cos it's definitely bigger and the rubbish chute is in the house!

but reno more ex...and now i scared my place en-bloc... :thumbs up:

but reno more ex...and now i scared my place en-bloc... :thumbs up:

Yeah lor...definitely much more ex...your flat shouldn't be en-bloc so fast i guess..my hub's parents are staying at amk ave 10 too...tot they just did some upgrading there?

hehehe, got SK simply bcoz got NEL

direct to my work place :jawdrop::P

Think your kitchen should be similar in size but different layout! Think my reno will finish end of the month..maybe we can pop by each other's place to take a look and celebrate the completion of our reno! :jawdrop:

I dont think it's the same size .... cos my prev owner sliced off part of the kitchen to make space for their alter.

ya ya... no problem.... :P

I dont think it's the same size .... cos my prev owner sliced off part of the kitchen to make space for their alter.

ya ya... no problem.... :)

Ooohh.....no wonder...

hehehe, got SK simply bcoz got NEL

direct to my work place :):deal:

:good:

if i buy there then can :) ...working in woodlands, workplace not near MRT too..and my work starts at 7am!

7am :) :)

but hor, after i shift liao got to wake up earlier

coz now me walking to work, 10min nia

next time got to walk to mrt station (10min) take train (another 30min) so got to wake up half an hour earlier :deal:

7am 8|:dancingqueen:

but hor, after i shift liao got to wake up earlier

coz now me walking to work, 10min nia

next time got to walk to mrt station (10min) take train (another 30min) so got to wake up half an hour earlier !!

You walking to work now? wahh...so good...save money and time! :bleah:

Yeah lor...definitely much more ex...your flat shouldn't be en-bloc so fast i guess..my hub's parents are staying at amk ave 10 too...tot they just did some upgrading there?

almost ALL the 400+ upgrade liao except my cluster... :sport-smiley-004: