Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angielim

A & M's E.m.

The salesperson said this only consumes $5 of electricity a month..dunno how true.. :dribble:

$2200...lucky can pay by installments..24 months..filter costs $60, UV lights (to kill bacteria) $160..need to change once a year..

Quite a lot of hospitals using it..esp to make milk for new born babies..bacteria-free..can set exact temp you want..

Yeah! Loved it lots too!! Am paying by installments..$90 a month for 24 mths..at least won't feel too much pinch! They have cheaper models too..around $800 i think..but can't adjust temp lor..

more than 2k & $160 every yr to change the filter? :yamseng: i can forget about installing it for now and wait till i kena my TOTO.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh this one is the tami water dispenser right? NICE! actually i was thinking of installing this also...but my wife wanted the diamond energy water thing..no dispenser wan...thinking of "jiap" this to the diamond water thing...wah but at this price i can forget it... :)

this will look VERY chiq in ur kitchen... :)

Oh..is it the one that is attached to the tap?

more than 2k & $160 every yr to change the filter? :dribble: i can forget about installing it for now and wait till i kena my TOTO.
Nice water dispenser. :lol: Way beyond my means though. :notti:

Have to drink water everyday liao!:yamseng: To get my money's worth!! :bleah:

Oh..is it the one that is attached to the tap?

Have to drink water everyday liao!:dribble: To get my money's worth!! :)

yup yup datz the one...they provide the tap also...but i dun quite like the idea leh...got additional tap muz install and the tap they showed me like not very nice leh.. :bleah: so was thinking get the Tami dispenser and jiap them together...i very vain wan lah haha...but so ex :) cos the diamond water thingy will cost about $2k liao...

then somemore my wife also wanna buy the diamond spa water for bathing :lol: the whole diamond spa thing also look :notti: but according to my wife the water come out very good for the skin...

haha...drink drink drink...maybe u can send some bottles to ur relatives also haha... :yamseng:

Edited by jamez

yup yup datz the one...they provide the tap also...but i dun quite like the idea leh...got additional tap muz install and the tap they showed me like not very nice leh.. :) so was thinking get the Tami dispenser and jiap them together...i very vain wan lah haha...but so ex :dribble: cos the diamond water thingy will cost about $2k liao...

then somemore my wife also wanna buy the diamond spa water for bathing :notti: the whole diamond spa thing also look :bleah: but according to my wife the water come out very good for the skin...

haha...drink drink drink...maybe u can send some bottles to ur relatives also haha... :yamseng:

I saw those diamond ones too..don't like the tap design also leh...cost 2k also? :)

There's diamond spa as well?!

I saw those diamond ones too..don't like the tap design also leh...cost 2k also? :yamseng:

There's diamond spa as well?!

yeah the diamond people quote us $1950 for the diamond water thingy..comes with 2 free air purifiers..dunno simi brand wan...

yes diamond spa have...i go see the catalogue got show anot and scan em up and post here.... :)

aiyah internet have liao no need to scan...

dspa_more.jpg

diamond_spa3.jpg

DIAMOND SPA WATER

check it out

:dribble:

yeah the diamond people quote us $1950 for the diamond water thingy..comes with 2 free air purifiers..dunno simi brand wan...

yes diamond spa have...i go see the catalogue got show anot and scan em up and post here.... :D

aiyah internet have liao no need to scan...

dspa_more.jpg

diamond_spa3.jpg

DIAMOND SPA WATER

check it out

:bangwall:

Waahhh.....:bangwall:! :bangwall:

Waahhh.....:sport-smiley-004:! :rofl:

this thing is BIG...then if got instant water heater like need to jiap here and there piping...datz y i scared ugly... :rofl:

and this thing is also expensive leh...think itz also like 2k like dat...another reason y i dun wan heh heh... :deal:

if really buy this wan whole day juz soak in the water to get the money's worth haha...

Edited by jamez

this thing is BIG...then if got instant water heater like need to jiap here and there piping...datz y i scared ugly... :notti:

and this thing is also expensive leh...think itz also like 2k like dat...another reason y i dun wan heh heh... :dancingqueen:

if really buy this wan whole day juz soak in the water to get the money's worth haha...

hahaha...yeah..need to build a bath tub so you can soak inside to absorb all the 'good stuff'!

hahaha...yeah..need to build a bath tub so you can soak inside to absorb all the 'good stuff'!

but on a seriously note... i originally REALLY wanted to put bathtub inside the masterbedroom's toilet wan leh...dun put the toilet bowl lah..but scared too cramp also....otherwise really can soak the "ho liao" whole day haha... :sport-smiley-003:

but on a seriously note... i originally REALLY wanted to put bathtub inside the masterbedroom's toilet wan leh...dun put the toilet bowl lah..but scared too cramp also....otherwise really can soak the "ho liao" whole day haha... :yamseng:

I may not buy a bathtub afterall...the MBR toilet too cramp.. :dunno:

I may not buy a bathtub afterall...the MBR toilet too cramp.. :yamseng:

hmmm...the bathtub got normal and lie dwn one and sitting bathtub leh...maybe u can go for the sitting bathtub...then forego the toilet bowl...that masterbedroom toilet juz for soaking and bathing only? :dunno:

hmmm...the bathtub got normal and lie dwn one and sitting bathtub leh...maybe u can go for the sitting bathtub...then forego the toilet bowl...that masterbedroom toilet juz for soaking and bathing only? :wacko:

Would still need to have toilet bowl leh..otherwise have to walk out just to go toilet in the middle of the night!