Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hongss

Town Council Monthly Charges

Hi, i just received a reminder from my town council for payment of conservancy charges. In the bill, it shows SC/CC IN ARREARS which is $24.25 and a CURRENT MONTH SC/CC CHARGES of $48.50.

My question is:what is the SC/CC IN ARREARS about?

PLs advise me..thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

"In Arrears" means got previous bill never pay, or sometimes it means previous month, new owner completed the transection middle of the month, so.. means partial month not settled yet.

"In Arrears" means got previous bill never pay, or sometimes it means previous month, new owner completed the transection middle of the month, so.. means partial month not settled yet.

can i te,porary request them not to charge me first since i will only move in next yr?

Maintenance of the building carries on whether there is 1 unit occupied or 100% occupied. Billing will carry on regardless of occupation status.

only thing you can avoid paying is utilities bill as long as you dun open an account

TV licence fee as well if you can prove you are not residing there

fees that must be paid -

1. S&CC

2. Property tax

I tried to appeal coz I couldn't shift in due to HDB's delay of rectification works

but they say cannot also :sport-smiley-004:

Hi, i just received a reminder from my town council for payment of conservancy charges. In the bill, it shows SC/CC IN ARREARS which is $24.25 and a CURRENT MONTH SC/CC CHARGES of $48.50.

My question is:what is the SC/CC IN ARREARS about?

PLs advise me..thanks

$24.25 is 2-roomer?

only thing you can avoid paying is utilities bill as long as you dun open an account

TV licence fee as well if you can prove you are not residing there

fees that must be paid -

1. S&CC

2. Property tax

I tried to appeal coz I couldn't shift in due to HDB's delay of rectification works

but they say cannot also :dribble:

Can apply to claim refund on property tax if property is not occupied and being renovated.

Can apply to claim refund on property tax if property is not occupied and being renovated.

cannot. only claim refund when building is certified unsafe for occupation :sport-smiley-003:

we've not been staying at our new house for 2 years (renovated) but we're still paying for our property tax and conservancy fee until now. ours is EA. :yamseng:

I heard tat different areas' conservancy charges varies. Is tis true? So far my friends staying at Yishun, CCK, Bukit Panjang and Yishun area paying $60.50/mth for their 5 rooms. Then how come my 5 room in Bukit Batok is paying $62?

Isn't there a standard? I feel tis is unfair man! Same 5 room and mine's sq area is smaller than CCK, Woodlands and Yishun, how come I pay more leh?