Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LEng

Hokkaido-japan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We too went there for honeymoon on valentine's day. came back with flu. 1 week then recover, jia lat

as for footwear, can just go there buy those grip. Wear normal boots and just pull it onto the sole.

package was 2.3k + 350 tax, consider kenna ex for 8 day.

I went free and easy in July 2005 for the summer lavender field. Onsen at Lake Toya, home stay at Bibaushi (near to furano), stayed at otaru and hakodate.

i've not been to jippon, but seriously always wanted to go...

for food, for scenery...

i do a lot of homestays when i go overseas, from taiwan to ozzie and would love to try out in Jippon too...

i never like bz hectic cities..

yep, quite right .. definitely the accomodation and guides make a difference if not huge.

was in Hokkaido a few years back for a summer holiday ... the lavendar fields were fantastic and so were the food and fruits! - loved the honey melons, all the so very fresh seafood and the milk and of course cheesecake!!

but do carry more of the Yen with you... that year i went, only cash and the JCB Japanese credit card was accepted there.... we ended up borrowing from our tour guide as we assumed like all major cities, credit cards were accepted.

on walking in snow... do avoid wearing running shoes (trainers) - your feet will get soak through and you might slip on the wet snowy path . I always wear (waterproof/ leather) boots in winter.. got a pair of timberlands.

another way to keep warm in winter without looking too bulky - get thermal wear. Do get an outer jacket with hood if you can ... which will come in handy in keeping your head and ears from the winter chill.

NATAs fair is at Singapore Expo, more info here: http://www.natas.travel/

I went to Hokkaido 2 years ago on a fly and drive package from Prime Travel. Has a good time. Overall I feel the packages are more or less the same since they bring you to the same tourist spots but it's the food, accomodation and guides that makes a difference.

dear all,

hb guessed to go Hokkaido for honey moon. we planning to go in either aug or sept or oct. but i am the kind who is very very very scared of cold. which month is the best? not cold but not too hot either. :notti:

btw what is the average price we are looking at per person? :~

Dont worry, diva79, Aug-Oct is their summer season, not cold at all

dear all,

hb guessed to go Hokkaido for honey moon. we planning to go in either aug or sept or oct. but i am the kind who is very very very scared of cold. which month is the best? not cold but not too hot either. :)

btw what is the average price we are looking at per person? :bangwall:

Aug, Sep still their summer, which will be just like our temperature in sg.

Oct starting to get cold le.

Cheapest i saw was $1998 per pax without tax.

If i wanna redeem miles and more and fly there in my own, do the agencies have any landtrips itinerary including accomodation but exclude air tics kinda package?

If i wanna redeem miles and more and fly there in my own, do the agencies have any landtrips itinerary including accomodation but exclude air tics kinda package?

Got. It's called "Land only" package.