Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
but karen, cfm dat is her?

anyway, she stopped all those talks already...

let's just give her a road to live :(

Ok Fifi....quite sure is her leh....

If she really mend her ways....we will definitely give her a leeway...

Bt if days later, she suddenly pop out again and writes :

"I am so bz with my wedding preparations, and go Soo Kee buy another 50k diamond to match my gown"

Or

"I just went Swissotel, my AD hotel to stay for a few days"

Or

"I just bought another LV-baba bag"

Then I will :dancingqueen: her again....

"I am so bz with my wedding preparations, and go Soo Kee buy another 50k diamond to match my gown"

Or

Or

Then I will :dancingqueen: her again....

:( !! !! !!

Sure, karen. not too late to :( her if that really happens !!

Or

Or

Then I will :sport-smiley-004: her again....

wahahaha..

She now dun dare to come here post liao issit??

She must be bored at home.. cannot PCW.. hahaha

Hehe....lets take a break....have a kit-kat!

I agree, we should stop here, give her a breething space. unless Lvs, Diamonds re-surface from her again.

halo, i'm back. haiz. we just went to attend sookee event (by invitation) at the jewel fest at ngee ann city. my hb bought me another brilliant rose pendant and we're entitled for free 6 months solitaire magazine (purchase 1000k and above then will have free 6 months)! :rofl::good:

ya lor, we dont stay at jw for 1 year plus. we only went back for cny and xmas etc. we've been paying $$$ to maintain a house we dont stay in! hahaha. moreover, we arent taking hdb loan lor so not cheap. btw, have you all heard of a person can buy a hdb and also can own a pte property at the sametime? the $$$ you get from renting pte property is good! :P

my hb used to have a maid and changed a few liao lor bcos they gave too many problems. now got phobia hiring maid. actually, to hire a maid isnt expensive (very common nowadays mah so nothing special; his ex-maid always addressed me madam blah blah blah until i also paisey) but to hire a good maid isnt easy! haha. 8|

have a nice day everybody! :good:

Edited by korea

:lol: bless our ears..

Haha....some ppl just don't get the hint or maybe purposely one...anyway no matter how much she boast also waste her own time typing nia...or maybe got too much free time on her hands...cos no one's gonna believe her nor envy her....simply disgusted by such behaviour....trying to act high class by telling everybody she attends su ki stone event but behave like low class brat...*tsk*tsk*

TPY, not say we nvr give chance...give liao stop liao, she start again....maybe shd ask mod to take out this entire thread. Super irritating....

Stop your BS lah Julia Ng. And of course we know income from renting out property is good because we are not frogs in a well unlike you, no need to make such a big hoo ha...this is no news at all. Get out from your hibernation hole and go out see the world, open your eyes big big.

Stop acting like a clown and embarrass yourself. :wub:

Hao lian freak.

Edited by Air

TMD! I really surrender and pei fu her.....

Btw, the Soo Kee news is all over the papers....all of us also noe....If u got invited, sure got fotos to show...

Or u never take....

Folks, dun say never give chance...

I SIMPLY NOE HER TOO WELL! She will never STOP.....sickening!

Wah kaoz.. cmi leh.. bluff with loop holes..

Can buy NEW HDB flat when you have a pte property? Sorry, I nv hear this rule before..

Please think before you lie..

i cant help but make this comment...

brainless ppl cant tink... coz inside their head, there's no brain but hay :yamseng:

TMD! I really surrender and pei fu her.....

Btw, the Soo Kee news is all over the papers....all of us also noe....If u got invited, sure got fotos to show...

Or u never take....

Folks, dun say never give chance...

I SIMPLY NOE HER TOO WELL! She will never STOP.....sickening!

ahhhddddddd... , even Wuming also cannot assasin her. Then who can? So sick, somebody please help! Who can stop! help... please......... Can somebody report her for harasing the forumer?

Edited by JuzChris

Wah kaoz.. cmi leh.. bluff with loop holes..

Can buy NEW HDB flat when you have a pte property? Sorry, I nv hear this rule before..

Please think before you lie..

Pardon her, she's just trying to post that to confirm and guarantee that she's an airhead, so in fact, she's just trying to clear our doubts, I have absolutely no qualms now that she's an airhead. :yamseng: