Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

halo, i'm back. haiz. we just went to attend sookee event (by invitation) at the jewel fest at ngee ann city. my hb bought me another brilliant rose pendant and we're entitled for free 6 months solitaire magazine (purchase 1000k and above then will have free 6 months)! :P:yamseng:

ya lor, we dont stay at jw for 1 year plus. we only went back for cny and xmas etc. we've been paying $$$ to maintain a house we dont stay in! hahaha. moreover, we arent taking hdb loan lor so not cheap. btw, have you all heard of a person can buy a hdb and also can own a pte property at the sametime? the $$$ you get from renting pte property is good! :yamseng:

my hb used to have a maid and changed a few liao lor bcos they gave too many problems. now got phobia hiring maid. actually, to hire a maid isnt expensive (very common nowadays mah so nothing special; his ex-maid always addressed me madam blah blah blah until i also paisey) but to hire a good maid isnt easy! haha. :bangwall:

have a nice day everybody! :notti:

Welcome back to Kampong.

Can show the pic of your brilliant rose pendant ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
TPY, not say we nvr give chance...give liao stop liao, she start again....maybe shd ask mod to take out this entire thread. Super irritating....

Hao lian freak.

We did and she left us no choice. :yamseng: is she ok or just simpy there to ignore. Continue to :P:bangwall::yamseng:

Pardon her, she's just trying to post that to confirm and guarantee that she's an airhead, so in fact, she's just trying to clear our doubts, I have absolutely no qualms now that she's an airhead. :P

Then i must thanks her for making clear to us.. :yamseng:

We did and she left us no choice. :P is she ok or just simpy there to ignore. Continue to :bangwall::yamseng::notti:

i hope she's not one that just escaped from the mental hospital... she must have a serious case of hallucination... :yamseng:

i hope she's not one that just escaped from the mental hospital... she must have a serious case of hallucination... :yamseng:

Dun say never give chance....we give her too many chances! WTF!

ahhhddddddd... , even Wuming also cannot assasin her. Then who can? So sick, somebody please help! Who can stop! help... please......... Can somebody report her for harasing the forumer?

There is nothing we can do about, only the above can! So what in giving amples warnings? Either we all leave the forum or continue to let her polute the forum and agnore all the in-coming forumner. :yamseng:

Edited by JuzChris

There is nothing we can do about, only the above can! So what in giving amples warnings? Either we all leave the forum or continue to let her polute the forum and agnore all the in-coming forumner. :yamseng:

maybe we can sign a petition to ban her...

We are kind enough to give her another chance.. but she choose to go back to her old self.. too bad then :P:bangwall:

We are kind enough to give her another chance.. but she choose to go back to her old self.. too bad then :yamseng::P

Ya, put me in please.

We are kind enough to give her another chance.. but she choose to go back to her old self.. too bad then :bangwall::yamseng:

Hope mods read this and give her a serious warning :yamseng:

Ya, put me in please.

Count me in too if there's such a thing :P

Hope mods read this and give her a serious warning :yamseng:

Count me in too if there's such a thing :P

I saw the advertisement in the show 兄弟,人在做, 天在看,she HL, Mod shot shot, Hope the moderator has the eye/brain to see. Really hope to stop all these if possible.

I saw the advertisement in the show 兄弟,人在做, 天在看,she HL, Mod shot shot, Hope the moderator has the eye/brain to see. Really hope to stop all these if possible.

Ya, her air-headedness has gone too far....

she is a bad influence for the forumers here, especially to new forumers.. later the gals also go request LV bags and big dimonds from their bf/hubby

anyone can tell me how to start a petition??? :paint:

she is a bad influence for the forumers here, especially to new forumers.. later the gals also go request LV bags and big dimonds from their bf/hubby

anyone can tell me how to start a petition??? :paint:

I don't think so, unless ppl are as bimbotic as her. She's really one of a kind.

I think when most ppl see such behaviour, they would remind themselves not to be like that and incur the wrath of so many ppl and not to brag in public.

Not sure leh....cannot start a topic abt her leh...cos last time somebody started a topic abt her and kena taken out by mods... :P