Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

zirhk3355..no kidding. i really hope i dun kenna ban becoz of this..just putting some honest inputs. I still wanna hang around here lei...:lol:

ban liao can still revive mah :P

unless the matas block the IP address :deal:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Actually to be fair, if one person's view then it is personal. But today, we got so many gold member, active people sharing the same view == HL of one.

So is it true or just plain attack? The answer is relatively obvious. If really want to block then why have the forum at the first place?

Hahaha...i also hope i don't dio banned leh....i still wana linger in this forum some more leh...but if they really were to ban, i think got to ban alot of ppl leh...:P

It's either ban us all or ban that one person...which is easier?? :lol:

Edited by Air

Hahaha...i also hope i don't dio banned leh....i still wana linger in this forum some more leh...but if they really were to ban, i think got to ban alot of ppl leh...:P

It's either ban us all or ban that one person...which is easier?? :deal:

haha... later admin ban both sides..

anyway, so where is that korea? got scared liao????

Btw, which other forum did she goes also??

haha...we can plead leniency ma since we don't spam other threads with repeated postings?!? :P

Hey ya i also very kpo to know... :deal:

she's outside shopping and getting more LVs or brilliant roses :deal:

Edited by Fifi

she's outside shopping and getting more LVs or brilliant roses 8|

:( Hope when she come back, do some soul searching and don't give :bangwall: just like yesterday 11pm

8| Hope when she come back, do some soul searching and don't give :bangwall: just like yesterday 11pm

I can bet she won't lah...she will come back tonight and say, today i bought another lvbaba bag! Another stone! U guys so funny! Got so much entertainment! blah blah blah...u duno her skin d a m n thick meh? If she were to stop talking about stones and lvbaba, she basically has got nothing to say....cos her tinny winny brain inside can only contain so much things..

I can bet she won't lah...she will come back tonight and say, today i bought another lvbaba bag! Another stone! U guys so funny! Got so much entertainment! blah blah blah...u duno her skin d a m n thick meh? If she were to stop talking about stones and lvbaba, she basically has got nothing to say....cos her tinny winny brain inside can only contain so much things..

Air, do give her a chance. If she can see this message and not post :bangwall: , and post 8| let us take it she acknowledge. Maybe ego is preventing her from saying " next time I won't sneak in any more stones and bags"

Can? 凡事吾去得尽。so what is she kanna ban? no credit to any of us. After all this is forum.

Air, do give her a chance. If she can see this message and not post :bangwall: , and post 8| let us take it she acknowledge. Maybe ego is preventing her from saying " next time I won't sneak in any more stones and bags"

Can? 凡事吾去得尽。so what is she kanna ban? no credit to any of us. After all this is forum.

Ok shall give her another benefit of the doubt. :(

Wahh.. you all reply very fast! I cannot catch up liaoz...

She say me dumb for trusting my banquet manager.. duhz.. who is she in position to say me... :curse:

And say her BS coordinator praise them that she and her hubby is tall wor.. wear anything also nice.. :rolleyes:

She say u dumb???? I tink she even dumber!:bangwall:!8|!:(!!

How can she criticise ppl like tat? She herself is shallow never mind, dun anyhow scold ppl...

She ought to be shot man :fire:

She even say me in my other thread tat women with dark circles lok like panda bears...

I feel like telling her ppl who are too tall loks like giraffes!:)!!!! Oops...not to offend all the tall ppl

outside...my target is her nia!

She say u dumb???? I tink she even dumber!:bangwall:!8|!:(!!

How can she criticise ppl like tat? She herself is shallow never mind, dun anyhow scold ppl...

She ought to be shot man :rolleyes:

She even say me in my other thread tat women with dark circles lok like panda bears...

I feel like telling her ppl who are too tall loks like giraffes!:)!!!! Oops...not to offend all the tall ppl

outside...my target is her nia!

Ya she even said in the skinny jeans thread that short ppl look worse in skinny jeans...she's going to offend a lot of ppl with that statement...bimbo...

anything she just shoots off her mouth that's y offend so many ppl...口不遮拦 some more very 幼稚

Edited by Air

she wanna say wat oso can.. coz is her mouth mah

gou zhui li zhang bu chu xiang ya!

i dun see how tall tall slim slim like tek ko wear anything will be nice??8|!!

probably best ting is to be a scarecrow in the rice fields :)

tek Ko???? Like my neighbour whom hang their clothes in Tek ko outside the corridor like tat???? :bangwall:

That's what she said...hw she look like we will nvr know cos her face is "secret" one...maybe really like pig face leh? So irritating...no matter how beautiful one looks on the outside, once u get to know the real character, hw beautiful also become ugly liao...bleah..

Ya lor...like rotten apples, cut it up then u noe inside got worms...YUCKS!

okay..honestly i dunno who she is or what she is up to. however i do remember that she does say some ..or maybe a few constructive inputs in other threads.

i vaguely remember the argument over the stones in some other threads. that time i was wondering whats the fuss about until all h.e.l.l. broke loose here..

and assassin maybe right after all. maybe she purposely do all these becoz some men hurt her so badly until she become so disillusioned? i remember she mentioned that her hb will entertain clients until very late at night. but den he pampers her in an amazingly lavish manner. which perhaps explain why.. :(

Entertain clients until very late at night????

I tort she say her Hb will accompany her every day one wor....

Tat time I still envy her cos my HB comes home around 8 plus to 9 pm everyday...

Bt I not so stupid like her, trust HB 100%....will on and off check check...