Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

halo people, today bought another LV sling bag! hahaha. ;) !!

haiz, i'd been busy manz. :notti: have a good day and continue to chat - quite funny postings! :( *enjoy*

:)

I recommend a place, its at Taka, LV retail shop. A very good place to take photoshooting, inside or outside the shop !!

Actually the one at Hilton nicer to take. My friend took there cos his wife is LV Fan. She no need to say anything, we all know she likes LV.

halo people, today bought another LV sling bag! hahaha. :curse::rolleyes:

haiz, i'd been busy manz. ;) have a good day and continue to chat - quite funny postings! :good: *enjoy*

:notti:

Hi, may I know how much did you pay for it?

Actually the one at Hilton nicer to take. My friend took there cos his wife is LV Fan. She no need to say anything, we all know she likes LV.

Hilton one looks more high class to me so I didnt recommend :P Must see what type of people then recommend the correct place/location for photoshooting :yamseng:

Good for your friend's wife, she is indeed a real LV fan :good:

Hi, may I know how much did you pay for it?

Er.....she noes the price meh since she is not working...bet she dunno la....

Loks like she is really an attention seeker!

Anyway...NPNT like wat Ahnah quote....

If got new stuff, show it wif fotos, instead of AIRTALK nia...

halo people, today bought another LV sling bag! hahaha. :curse::rolleyes:

haiz, i'd been busy manz. ;) have a good day and continue to chat - quite funny postings! :notti: *enjoy*

:yamseng:

Wah ... got pic or not .. Forum unwritten rule .. NO PIC NO TALK !

Wah ... got pic or not .. Forum unwritten rule .. NO PIC NO TALK !

Actually she don't post that i might suspect she's for real, after she posted that, confirm know she dua kang one lah.....na bey...waste time talking to this kind of ppl...she's just having fun seeing us discussing abt her..pui!!

Irritating freak...

halo people, today bought another LV sling bag! hahaha. :good::(

haiz, i'd been busy manz. :good: have a good day and continue to chat - quite funny postings! :D *enjoy*

:good:

busy with what har? Busy being useless har??

Edited by Air

Haha...pathetic...

Really sympathise with her...bet she is struggling with her inner self now; cannot show true feelings, have to continue hiding behind the mask to save face, trying very hard to make us believe her even though she also know its futile...haiz...

Whyy...wei he...???

Actually she don't post that i might suspect she's for real, after she posted that, confirm know she dua kang one lah.....na bey...waste time talking to this kind of ppl...she's just having fun seeing us discussing abt her..pui!!

Irritating freak...

busy with what har? Busy being useless har??

Busy fabricating juicy and interesting topics to make us envy her lor...

Actually I dunno how true she is....skalli, she just wanna hv some fun killing

her boredom by posting here...

Who noes all her wedding places, fotographer, AD, LV bags, stones blah blah blah are fakes ones??

Mabbe she is hallucinating!

Busy fabricating juicy and interesting topics to make us envy her lor...

Actually I dunno how true she is....skalli, she just wanna hv some fun killing

her boredom by posting here...

Who noes all her wedding places, fotographer, AD, LV bags, stones blah blah blah are fakes ones??

Mabbe she is hallucinating!

but I dun find her topics juicy nor interesting leh...in fact, i find them irritating cos every topic she starts is just another chance for her to chup in all her imaginative possessions....like spoilt record...repeating and repeating....think her vocab also quite limited...

Haha...pathetic...

Really sympathise with her...bet she is struggling with her inner self now; cannot show true feelings, have to continue hiding behind the mask to save face, trying very hard to make us believe her even though she also know its futile...haiz...

Whyy...wei he...???

Hahaha....hey zirhk, i agree with you on this one! The more she tried to brag, the more we know she dua kang

If she never Dua Kang, she sure shoot back at us with fotos....wahahaha....bt seems like she oni noe how to act blur and always show smiling faces nia...Tat shows she just wanna be an IRRITANT nia...

BTH!

I also have been thinking whether what she say is true or not...

is quite unbelievable that a gal at her age, staying at home do nothing.... sooner or later will become huang lian po... :P

hubby dao bao lunch back for her.. abit too kua zhang right...

her hubby working hard outside.. then she just stay at home shake leg, go shopping.. she also mention that household chores not everything she do lor..

I am having doubts.. unless her hubby earns 10k or more per mth.. hmm.. :notti:

is quite unbelievable that a gal at her age, staying at home do nothing.... sooner or later will become huang lian po... :P

her hubby working hard outside.. then she just stay at home shake leg, go shopping.. she also mention that household chores not everything she do lor..

I am having doubts.. unless her hubby earns 10k or more per mth.. hmm.. :notti:

it can be true .. because I know of someone else .. at the age of 22 already Director title .. becaue she marry to her boss and driving LEXUS 300 series now.

it can be true .. because I know of someone else .. at the age of 22 already Director title .. becaue she marry to her boss and driving LEXUS 300 series now.

but she not driving Lexus 300 wor....and they qualify for NEW hdb flat wor...which means income couldn't be more than 8k wor....8k to sustain that kind of lifestyle is impossible wor wor wor...

I am having doubts.. unless her hubby earns 10k or more per mth.. hmm.. :P

Please!:notti: She hv not even stay in her JW hse yet, only occasionally nia...

If I not wrong she is staying at Holland with mum now...

Act the dao bao lunch is kua zhang unless her HB works beside their block lor.... :(

If she so rich, shd get a maid to serve her....

Then the maid will ask her - "Mom, wat u wan to eat?" "Mom, me go market already, wat u wan to eat?"