Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

actually we din wanna tok abt her until like dat... :jawdrop:

but she's really irritating :dunno:

but i expect that she still can :dancingqueen: after reading our posts loh

coz basically she has no feelings to other tings other than LVbaba bags and liamonds! :furious:

better than Super Bullet Proof ... better than AMOR vehicle

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
better than Super Bullet Proof ... better than AMOR vehicle

Haha...siao liao....guys and gals, if i kena banned, i will miss u all de!!

Wow wow... I thought so many pages regarding the Places to take photoshoot!:dancingqueen: But lo & behold, its the infamous person again!:furious: But so ke lian, I think she have no friends wor...

Ehh zirk, i got read your postings..."trick" right?? :furious:

You mean my first posting in this thread? No lah, no trick lah; one must always put ourselves at the level of the other party mah. So I thought someone soooo wealthy must be talking along the line of overseas photoshoot, sentosa and fullerton all these where got interest her. These places are for cheapos like you and me...not her... :dunno::dancingqueen:

i scre ar? eh bt she never comes in liao ley.....

how ar? she also cant read... cant see our threads men....

You forgot, she is supposed to be 'shopping' now, so must live up to the story mah.

Even if she is reading now also cannot post, must wait until 9pm or 10+ then can post, otherwise pi-cha lobang, everyone know she is not shopping...

You mean my first posting in this thread? No lah, no trick lah; one must always put ourselves at the level of the other party mah. So I thought someone soooo wealthy must be talking along the line of overseas photoshoot, sentosa and fullerton all these where got interest her. These places are for cheapos like you and me...not her... :jawdrop::jawdrop:

You forgot, she is supposed to be 'shopping' now, so must live up to the story mah.

Even if she is reading now also cannot post, must wait until 9pm or 10+ then can post, otherwise pi-cha lobang, everyone know she is not shopping...

:notti::notti::~

then i more cheapo coz i never even go sentosa and fullerton to take photos

:dancingqueen::furious::dunno:

i will miss u tooo!! :jawdrop:

Wow wow... I thought so many pages regarding the Places to take photoshoot!:bow: But lo & behold, its the infamous person again!:D But so ke lian, I think she have no friends wor...

No friends nvm...can always make friends...but so boastful how to be friends?:bleah: Can't imagine talking to this kind of "friend" and all she can talk about are LVbaba bags and jio taos!

You mean my first posting in this thread? No lah, no trick lah; one must always put ourselves at the level of the other party mah. So I thought someone soooo wealthy must be talking along the line of overseas photoshoot, sentosa and fullerton all these where got interest her. These places are for cheapos like you and me...not her... :notti::notti:

No lah...i mean the other fengshui thread lah...

No friends nvm...can always make friends...but so boastful how to be friends?:bow: Can't imagine talking to this kind of "friend" and all she can talk about are LVbaba bags and jio taos!

Cos her knowledge oni limited to jio taos and LV bags ma...skalli u ask her, eh...who is the president of S'pore...she also dunno...

I rmbs she say she dun follow fashion too...always in mini skirts or shorts...cos she tall ma and must be slender...And dun nd to use any facial products cos got natural beauty...O yes, she likes to drink bird's nest from Eu Yan Seng too....tis gal pump "V Power" one...Jia You Dang!

I tink the HB very kelian!

bro..long time no see. your place reno until very swee swee arh..btw how much is the damage arh? i love your super duper long stretch of windows!

I had always been around leh...but more active in my neighbourhood thread.

Erm, actually my reno is quite reasonable and I am good with the ID. Budget for reno alone (which means no curtains, no lightings, no furnishing) is about $30k+. I guess its within reasonable budget because most of the stuff are normal, eg normal laminate, tiles, paint, hinges, etc no Blum, Alumix or whatever.

Maybe its the flat's layout and selection of colours/materials made the difference (thanks again to the ID and my wifey's contributions for that!). Yeah the windows was one of the main factor why we chose this layout, but when come to cleaning also super duper tiring lor... :notti:

Aiyo, can we please forget that already?? Haha...almost moved on liao then someone will bring up again! :bow:

:bleah::D

Wow wow... I thought so many pages regarding the Places to take photoshoot!:bow: But lo & behold, its the infamous person again!:D But so ke lian, I think she have no friends wor...

yaa i agree i thought 1 page then ... wow... eh i lurve piglet but i tink i mus change avatar nw... hai... though i read what you all type abt her and feel quite sad for her anyway i dont wana get implicated.

i need ideas for photo shoot places.. so far only have tiong bahru park... anyone have ideas? i dun wan beach or tall green grass leh...

Okok, really try to go back to topic, eh? Can try another rustic place at the fire station opposite Funan IT Mall.

Also these few days I noticed a few couples taking photos outside my office building, this is at the end of Robinson Road, nearer to Raffles Place (not CPF building), and they use the AIA building as backdrop. I went to observe and found that the angle is quite nice, gives a very corporate feeling to it...

Pls pray for ahnah .. incase I R.I.P ...

Pls pray for ahnah .. incase I R.I.P ...

ahnah....or mi to fo....bless you dun dio banned...also bless i dun dio banned....

ok to be fair to candyprincess and those who really came in expecting to find info on places for PS.....

candyprincess, what style u looking for? Garden style or you like architecture? The red dot museum quite a nice backdrop cos your wedding gown and groom's suits will really "pop".....victoria concert hall area has got a very victorian feel....art musuem also has got a very nice serene feel....I ever saw someone's photos where she went to this farm got horses one...very nice...looks like taken from another country....but i duno where it is though...

Aiyo, can we please forget that already?? Haha...almost moved on liao then someone will bring up again! :sport-smiley-004:

:lol::notti:

Bo bian...that one very funny....sorry to bring it up....i try to forget...:P

thanks for the prayer ... Ommmmm ....... Mani Padme Hung ...

look for place to take photo ... read more magazine and and more photograhy books will help.

Or best .... go to PhotographER Forum .

Okok, really try to go back to topic, eh? Can try another rustic place at the fire station opposite Funan IT Mall.

Actually I found that the central fire station also very nice...very "london" feel...but like not enough space to stand to photo cos the pavement very narrow...

thanks for the prayer ... Ommmmm ....... Mani Padme Hung ...

look for place to take photo ... read more magazine and and more photograhy books will help.

Or best .... go to PhotographER Forum .

Ya true also....:sport-smiley-004: