Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

I bet she must be so happi now since we are discussing abt her! And her diamonds and so called branded bags!

I tink such ppl also got low self esteem and got no confidence....cos oni such ppl will brag and talk abt her

things repeatedly and oni the good side...

U ever hear a rich person going around and tel ppl he/she v rich? They normally keep low profile cos they scared one day kena rob or kidnap!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I bet she must be so happi now since we are discussing abt her! And her diamonds and so called branded bags!

I tink such ppl also got low self esteem and got no confidence....cos oni such ppl will brag and talk abt her

things repeatedly and oni the good side...

U ever hear a rich person going around and tel ppl he/she v rich? They normally keep low profile cos they scared one day kena rob or kidnap!

True also! :furious:

No I dis-agree. 人怕出名, 猪怕肥 :furious::)

Edited by TPY

Hahahaha....I dun quite understand too....TPY, can explain?

This thread is getting more and more irrelevant to the topic....lol

Ehh...I thought only I don't understand so don't dare to ask...now i know i'm not the only one....hehehe....:unsure:

Nvm lah....this topic already early early way way off topic ever since the LVs and stones were being mentioned...just abit pity those who really came in to read for info on "places for photoshooting" :P

Ahnah read play with so many bag and stone also dun understand TPY's statement.... can explain in simple Tekong english ?

Ahnah read play with so many bag and stone also dun understand TPY's statement.... can explain in simple Tekong english ?

Maybe Korea can understand it. :P . Prolog theory, A=B B=C, but A may not equal to C.

Chin ah... :unsure: ,

No I dis-agree. 人怕出名, 猪怕肥 :unsure::P

ok let me decipher this a bit...

猪怕肥 ---> 猪 is already 肥 one so how can a 猪怕肥? So this has equal meaning that if 人怕出名, then 猪 would 怕肥 already....dio bo?? Or am I making things worse?? haha...:P

afternoon people! :P:yamseng:

frankly speaking, some of your postings are :rofl:

not bad, everyday is a relax day! :P later going out again, see ya! :unsure:

afternoon people! :P:yamseng:

frankly speaking, some of your postings are :rofl:

not bad, everyday is a relax day! :P later going out again, see ya! :unsure:

Hey Korea, I like your 猪 avarta. Do you like to 出名 ?

Woah...I thought my first post was bad enough, but you guys are worse leh!! ROFLOL...

But guess what really takes the cake?? The person in question! After at least THREE whole pages of postings talking about her like that, she still can post cute smileys and laugh it all off. Don't even mention a lady, for me as a guy in this situation I think I will really turn red in embarassment already...

Pei fu, pei fu...*clap clap*

Maybe Korea can understand it. :P . Prolog theory, A=B B=C, but A may not equal to C.

Chin ah... :unsure: ,

more chim u know. ..

A = Secretary

B = HR

C = Personal Assistant.

Secretary = HR (double role)

Hr = Personal Assistant

but Secretary why cannot be Personal Assistant