Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i ever suggested to my hb about oversea PS. the disneyland! :notti: my hb told me that go oversea is to relax and enjoy ourselves, not having a group of PS crews to follow us everywhere! :( in this way, he finds that he cannot relax and enjoy. :dunno: on the other hand, im not the photos type of person. which means PS isnt a very impt issue to me for the whole wedding bcos most of the time the album will be kept inside the drawers and only taken out to see once in a blue moon. :bangwall: so also dont want spend so much $$$ on PS. but i'll spend more $$$ on BS, banquet and honeymoon! :dancingqueen:

erm, i havent thought of places to PS leh. :unsure:

wah... if every bride thinks like you, all the hubbies in the world would be able to save a bundle to spend on the wife for holiday liow loh :lol:

i went VivoCity, sentosa n fullerton area...

i tink jewel box n mt faber is nt bad too, my fren went there for her PS

oh... you went to vivocity too?

where did you go to take your pics at vivocity?

wah... if every bride thinks like you, all the hubbies in the world would be able to save a bundle to spend on the wife for holiday liow loh :bangwall:

GnM, wont save much

coz the money that is to be spent on holidays (as wat other brides would like to have) will be spent on her diamonds and LV bags instead :dancingqueen::unsure:

today, we went to see our photos! wow, beautifully taken! :bangwall: our photographer and BS suggested i should try to take part in contest. :dunno: we're very happy with the photos taken bcos :unsure:

we top up another $3600 for photos. hahaha. its bcos we wanted almost all the photos! :dancingqueen:

wah... must be really really good for you to want to top up so much!!

I top up half that amount and I already got sleepless nites for a few days :notti:

but wifey really like the photos, and she is still admiring it till today

heh heh...

wah... must be really really good for you to want to top up so much!!

I top up half that amount and I already got sleepless nites for a few days :dancingqueen:

but wifey really like the photos, and she is still admiring it till today

heh heh...

Sometimes it's not because the photos are really good but because the sales person really know how to psycho

Sometimes it's not because the photos are really good but because the sales person really know how to psycho

ha ha ha... got a point too

then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

so if the photos are good, a little psycho-ing usually does the trick!

GnM..i am like u. my hb top up $500 i went sleepless for weeks...den he top up another $300 i went heart pain for weeks too.

but he likes the photo lei..but i dun really. i think so so only. :dunno: but the process is fun lar...i enjoy the photo taking part.

actually top up $3k plus its very common. in fact most my frens top up $5 - $6 k! which makes $8k to $9k in total. i saw their albums...nice lar. very model like. partly becoz my frens pretty n hb handsome. but to me i can use the $ and reno my place until very swee swee..so i cant see the rationale of spending so much. :dancingqueen:

btw actually korea, i am also curious y u so obsessed over LV bags and diamonds? have u seen the movie "blood diamonds" before? many ppl get killed or enslaved becoz of the illegal diamond trade. i am not really into diamonds but seeing the documenary on it, i kinda think twice about buying them anymore. LV bags are just bags. spending so much $ in so many bags..might as well do charity work. me and hb voluntereed ourselves for charity work before. $10 to them means a lot. if u have so much time and $ to spare...why dun do a bit for the society or donate some $ instead of staying at home or shop? believe me, an orphaned or terminally ill elderly smile mean so much more den branded goods or diamonds. u may be rich in materials needs but shallow in other aspects in that u really have not experienced the world. :bangwall:

Well said! :unsure: Rich ppl like her should really do charity work since they can afford...

Wah...go shopping everyday still dunno wat is skinny jeans?????

Tat is something new to me...

the problem is i didnt see many people wearing it. probably, just only a few are wearing it lor. hahahaha. actually, to me skinny jean is tight jean. :dancingqueen:

but hor, i saw many people are wearing jean skirt outside and wear a skin tight cloth inside that wrap around their legs. :bangwall:

btw actually korea, i am also curious y u so obsessed over LV bags and diamonds? have u seen the movie "blood diamonds" before? many ppl get killed or enslaved becoz of the illegal diamond trade. i am not really into diamonds but seeing the documenary on it, i kinda think twice about buying them anymore. LV bags are just bags. spending so much $ in so many bags..might as well do charity work. me and hb voluntereed ourselves for charity work before. $10 to them means a lot. if u have so much time and $ to spare...why dun do a bit for the society or donate some $ instead of staying at home or shop? believe me, an orphaned or terminally ill elderly smile mean so much more den branded goods or diamonds. u may be rich in materials needs but shallow in other aspects in that u really have not experienced the world. :bangwall:

Very well said, diva :dancingqueen:

Monies contributed to such frivolous consumption could have gone towards saving lives and helping really needy people instead. Even if one really desires to live ever so extravagantly shouldn't spill this in public, it only increases the amount of disgust felt towards such ppl.

all my wedding photo are keep in the bomb shelter ... prepare to take cover if Alaksa Earth Quake come to singapore.

all my wedding photo are keep in the bomb shelter ... prepare to take cover if Alaksa Earth Quake come to singapore.

she will have to keep all her diamonds and LVs in the bomb shelter as well !!

she will have to keep all her diamonds and LVs in the bomb shelter as well !!

dun keep ... donate to charity

i totally agree with you Air. why not use the $ and spare time to help people around us? pardon me but with such such low EQ in question....i wouldn't be surprised that such people have little or no real frens and had to turn to internet as another outlet to brag their material possession. !!

well said, diva! :):jawdrop::unsure:

i totally agree with you Air. why not use the $ and spare time to help people around us? pardon me but with such such low EQ in question....i wouldn't be surprised that such people have little or no real frens and had to turn to internet as another outlet to brag their material possession. :furious:

Hey diva, I have the same sentiments as you...:)