Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

dun think this is a matter of happy go lucky or not

i've already expected this kind of response from the person in context :yamseng: not surprising loh :unsure:

afterall, this is a forum. none of us know her. neither does she knows us

she can still carry on with her bragging and showing off (well... i expect she will still do dat.) while we commented. probably she feels more "shiok" reading our comments!:P! give her more drive to brag more!:P:rofl:

Edited by Fifi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Woah...I thought my first post was bad enough, but you guys are worse leh!! ROFLOL...

But guess what really takes the cake?? The person in question! After at least THREE whole pages of postings talking about her like that, she still can post cute smileys and laugh it all off. Don't even mention a lady, for me as a guy in this situation I think I will really turn red in embarassment already...

Pei fu, pei fu...*clap clap*

Hey irhk3355, relax man, not people targeted at the post.

We are off the topic, dicussing about piggy scare of being fat and people afriad of owning the limelight. So no problem just for laughter of the day...icon6.gif

yup, agreed. after all this is only a forum, we didnt know one another so just read on then :yamseng:

relax relax... :P:P

continue to chat... i'm going out soon! :unsure:

oh ya, i'll look out for people wearing skinny jean; see whether still in fashion a not. haha. :rofl:

Edited by korea

Hey irhk3355, relax man, not people targeted at the post.

We are off the topic, dicussing about piggy scare of being fat and people afriad of owning the limelight. So no problem just for laughter of the day...icon6.gif

Yeah maybe that's the privilege of hiding behind a screen name and never come out in person - who knows, she may be one of us with a double nick! Come out in person as 'xxx', then in forum posting radically as 'korea'.

But I can't do that leh - every forum I visit is always this nick, and I always make personal friends in forum so cannot pull such tricks... :unsure::P

Yeah maybe that's the privilege of hiding behind a screen name and never come out in person - who knows, she may be one of us with a double nick! Come out in person as 'xxx', then in forum posting radically as 'korea'.

But I can't do that leh - every forum I visit is always this nick, and I always make personal friends in forum so cannot pull such tricks... :P:P

Wei, don't give me a pig head oh. My avarta is anything or whatever. :unsure:

Wei, don't give me a pig head oh. My avarta is anything or whatever. !!

u guys know what? Judging from her response, I reckon the LVs and stones won't stop lor....they will still sneak into some of the postings lor...*shake head*

I tink if I were her, I will disappear from this forum....I dunno pai say till where already stil can type so much and brag so much....and somemore got irritating smiling faces....BTH!

I tink if I were her, I will disappear from this forum....I dunno pai say till where already stil can type so much and brag so much....and somemore got irritating smiling faces....BTH!

Wat is BTH ?

Woah...I thought my first post was bad enough, but you guys are worse leh!! ROFLOL...

But guess what really takes the cake?? The person in question! After at least THREE whole pages of postings talking about her like that, she still can post cute smileys and laugh it all off. Don't even mention a lady, for me as a guy in this situation I think I will really turn red in embarassment already...

Pei fu, pei fu...*clap clap*

Ehh zirk, i got read your postings..."trick" right?? !!

SUPER DUBER BTH! Mabbe she like ppl to suan her la...cos too bored ma...

Ya think too bored and maybe not many friends to talk to her also...actually if I everyday like that stay home nothing to do, got arms got legs dun wan to work then go shopping, i will feel very useless...duno how to earn money only know how to spend money....spend money nvm...the most du lan thing is like to hao lian to other ppl and p i s s ppl off...

the most du lan thing is like to hao lian to other ppl and p i s s ppl off...

Air, that's her job-cum-hobby mah... not many people can do that leh !!

Edited by Fifi

Air, that's her job-cum-hobby mah... not all people can do that leh !!

got such job .... not bad sia.