Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

dont need reno then dont come here big cannon in renotalk better la.

then she stay in boutique better right?

wah lau wah lau i boey tahan want to laugh out loud liao...i kp pinching my nose to stop myself from laughing...wait my colleagues think i siao why i laugh at the computer screen..

Ya hor....come to think of it it's RENO talk hor....not LV talk or STONE talk hor....hmm.... :notti:

Actually there's a burning question in my mind....can someone enlighten me? How come husband earn so much can afford to buy so many LV bags and stones for her then still can qualify for new HDB flat????!?!?!?! I mean combined income ceiling for new flat is 8k right?? Even if hit 8K, income considered average nia leh....certainly cannot buy so many LVs or stones one....

burning....really very burning...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
uhm maybe that's the reason why she's still acting so childish. so wat kinda theme is that? LV & diamonds in disneyland ?

Dream land .... we all have it ... :notti:

mayb the pooh bears oso need to put on diamonds and carry LV bags! :notti::( !!

Mabbe lor..mabbe they are LV and 1 carat or 2 carats diamond Pooh bears????

Wah say...tink she betta get them insured least they kena stolen...

wah lau wah lau i boey tahan want to laugh out loud liao...i kp pinching my nose to stop myself from laughing...wait my colleagues think i siao why i laugh at the computer screen..

Ya hor....come to think of it it's RENO talk hor....not LV talk or STONE talk hor....hmm.... :notti:

Actually there's a burning question in my mind....can someone enlighten me? How come husband earn so much can afford to buy so many LV bags and stones for her then still can qualify for new HDB flat????!?!?!?! I mean combined income ceiling for new flat is 8k right?? Even if hit 8K, income considered average nia leh....certainly cannot buy so many LVs or stones one....

It is a big question mark ... we never know what is the real truth ....

so far i have not heard her mention "authentic LV bag" :X :notti::(

let back to the topic..

"Places To Take Photoshooting"

Yes ahnah gor gor...but letting out long suppressed steam feels good~~~:notti:!:( Lalalalala... !!

who knows wat her husband do for a living de. ai ya, airtalk is free leh. ask her to show us pic la. like ahnah said NPNT.

the husband work alone to support such a materialistic wife who slacks at home already very poor thing liao, the wife also dont know how to automatic. haiz

let back to the topic..

"Places To Take Photoshooting"

Oh ya ahnah...just realised one thing...she is the thread starter leh...since she dun kp to topic then what's the point of us keeping to the topic leh??

Oh ya ahnah...just realised one thing...she is the thread starter leh...since she dun kp to topic then what's the point of us keeping to the topic leh??

Ya lor...no point staying to the topic since it is already OT! And it starts with the TS!

who knows wat her husband do for a living de. ai ya, airtalk is free leh. ask her to show us pic la. like ahnah said NPNT.

the husband work alone to support such a materialistic wife who slacks at home already very poor thing liao, the wife also dont know how to automatic. haiz

ya lor quite poor thing...but her hubby like dun mind leh...in fact from what i picture from all the

(repeated and repeated like spoil record) descriptions, he like quite enjoy buying all these ex ex things for her wor....

ya lor quite poor thing...but her hubby like dun mind leh...in fact from what i picture from all the

(repeated and repeated like spoil record) descriptions, he like quite enjoy buying all these ex ex things for her wor....

Tat is wat she claims...non of us noe cos we dunno her...

I also can say I am very rich, stay in private property...at home got spas, salons, chauffers....

tis is wat Ahnah says - AIR TALK! All of us also noe....bt just we dun do such things nia...

Yes ahnah gor gor...but letting out long suppressed steam feels good~~~:notti:!:( Lalalalala... !!

dun call me gor gor .. make me sound very old ...

catch our attention ?

Tat is wat she claims...non of us noe cos we dunno her...

I also can say I am very rich, stay in private property...at home got spas, salons, chauffers....

tis is wat Ahnah says - AIR TALK! All of us also noe....bt just we dun do such things nia...

Duno air talk or not....she might be for real...if so, good for her....but no need to rave abt it everywhere....very annoying to read the same thing everywhere.....if she's not for real, well, you know how some ppl conjure up images of the kind of "ideal" lifestyle they so desire? Well....we won't know and probably never will...frankly speaking, i'm not interested to know too... :notti:

husband zhen ke lian..