Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

dun call me gor gor .. make me sound very old ...

catch our attention ?

Gor gor is ke qi mah....ok shall just call you ahnah...:P

Ya now she's got a lot of attention....because of one posting, the threads suddenly chiong 2 pages....she's reached her goal...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Gor gor is ke qi mah....ok shall just call you ahnah...:P

Ya now she's got a lot of attention....because of one posting, the threads suddenly chiong 2 pages....she's reached her goal...

ok ok ... Call me Gor Gor ...

So means. . she win liao..

Duno air talk or not....she might be for real...if so, good for her....but no need to rave abt it everywhere....very annoying to read the same thing everywhere.....if she's not for real, well, you know how some ppl conjure up images of the kind of "ideal" lifestyle they so desire? Well....we won't know and probably never will...frankly speaking, i'm not interested to know too... :P

i agree, it's irritating to see the same bragging everywhere. even it's for real, so wat? congrats u reached the long hu ban? LV gonna give u loyalty award? please lor, all these worldly things u die le can bring away meh?

i agree, it's irritating to see the same bragging everywhere. even it's for real, so wat? congrats u reached the long hu ban? LV gonna give u loyalty award? please lor, all these worldly things u die le can bring away meh?

Agree ! die liao also cannot bring with it.

Agree ! die liao also cannot bring with it.

Actually if I have so much money to spare, I would rather spend on holidays lor....then no need save until so cham just to afford one europe trip....then donate some to charity...

But what's the use of having so many LV bags and diamonds when all you are gonna do is stay home and not work?? Then who's going to admire your collection?? Nowhere to flaunt leh....wear diamonds and LV bags at home let lizards see meh?? Lizards' eyes very big..probably they know how to appreciate it lor...

Actually if I have so much money to spare, I would rather spend on holidays lor....then no need save until so cham just to afford one europe trip....then donate some to charity...

But what's the use of having so many LV bags and diamonds when all you are gonna do is stay home and not work?? Then who's going to admire your collection?? Nowhere to flaunt leh....wear diamonds and LV bags at home let lizards see meh?? Lizards' eyes very big..probably they know how to appreciate it lor...

hahaha. i dont stay at home everyday. i go shopping everyday. usually, in the afternoon. :P

Enjoy your shopping , make sure bring more insurance, bring some body guard.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Enjoy your shopping , make sure bring more insurance, bring some body guard.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ya...bring more bodyguards cos many ppl now know you are rich, 1.7m tall, live jurong west, no need make up cos naturally pretty, got one carat diamond, tennis bracelet, confirm carry LV bag...think that's all robbers need to know to rob u...

Ok .. we will look out for you in the NewsPaper 1st Page .. see whether got plain looking gal photo or not ..

let back to the topic..

"Places To Take Photoshooting"

Just kaypo. The best place to take photoshooting for Korea's LVs, Diamonds, simple gay is at Jurong west.

Not off topic right? icon6.gif

Korea show leh, let us see how beautiful your Stones and Bags...

Just kaypo. The best place to take photoshooting for Korea's LVs, Diamonds, simple gay is at Jurong west.

Not off topic right? icon6.gif

Korea show leh, let us see how beautiful your Stones and Bags...

It's ok....this thread is already way way off topic...so it doesn't make a difference...:P