Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

Register another a/c is consider duplicate clone .. like (Naruto Shadown Clone) ... can be ban right ?

like Dolly the sheep

:yamseng:

meh meh..... meh meh....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thanks Fifi.. ya i mean this but duno how to spell.. thanks and paiseh ley Air....

oh ok...haha....understooded :yamseng:

Skalli she register as LV bag, pooh bear, brilliant or rose...wahahahahaha :yamseng:

Wah this one first posting nia confirmed dio ban and dio condemned

Skalli she register as LV bag, pooh bear, brilliant or rose...wahahahahaha :yamseng:

must ask Admin to put those name as BANNED word first.

no must b more discreet mah...must register herself as Celestial - u know the gold heart.. then even more discreet, put celeste hahah.. aiyo useless men cus her freaking poohs all come out and jump here and there we all know liao lor..... even no poohs, piglets, eeyores, the pooh bear family all come out jump we also know mah... hahahah

so funni....

:notti:

;)

weirdo ley she.....

no know how to paiseh.....

:good:

cherlyn, she dun go lee hwa or goldheart de

she go to sookee and buy brilliant rose de lah

dun play play hor :yamseng:

i scre ar? eh bt she never comes in liao ley.....

how ar? she also cant read... cant see our threads men....

no must b more discreet mah...must register herself as Celestial - u know the gold heart.. then even more discreet, put celeste hahah.. aiyo useless men cus her freaking poohs all come out and jump here and there we all know liao lor..... even no poohs, piglets, eeyores, the pooh bear family all come out jump we also know mah... hahahah

so funni....

:dancingqueen:

:dunno:

weirdo ley she.....

no know how to paiseh.....

:furious:

Skin too thick...bullet also cannot penetrate...betta than bullet proof car / vest!

Off Thread or Off topic...

i see i see.. thanks

eh we all OT liao la....

aniwae this thread brightens my day haha... so sian after a days work u know then read all your threads hahhahahaha

i scre ar? eh bt she never comes in liao ley.....

how ar? she also cant read... cant see our threads men....

not she never read

is she enjoys reading coz she enjoys irritating ppl since she is HDB taitai everyday nothing better to do mah... pls understand... :dancingqueen:

Skin too thick...bullet also cannot penetrate...betta than bullet proof car / vest!

hahahah..... meybe frm young shes like that kena left right bottom centre top liao mah... immune lor....

or ask her what VIT C she takes la such strong immune system hahahh

LOL

:furious:

not she never read

is she enjoys reading coz she enjoys irritating ppl since she is HDB taitai everyday nothing better to do mah... pls understand... :dancingqueen:

HAHAHHAHA

i peifu her la......

not she never read

is she enjoys reading coz she enjoys irritating ppl since she is HDB taitai everyday nothing better to do mah... pls understand... :jawdrop:

HDB tai tai.... :dancingqueen::furious::dunno: showing tomorrow leh...

Anyway, I am v sure she will read and try to bombard us back if possible! If not, how to become super-titanium member?

i see i see.. thanks

eh we all OT liao la....

aniwae this thread brightens my day haha... so sian after a days work u know then read all your threads hahhahahaha

actually we din wanna tok abt her until like dat... :jawdrop:

but she's really irritating :jawdrop:

but i expect that she still can :furious: after reading our posts loh

coz basically she has no feelings to other tings other than LVbaba bags and liamonds! :dunno: