Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

can i oso suggest places such as SOO KEE BRILLIANT ROSE shop? prob if u're a regular customer, they might consider lending u the diamonds to take photos!!! :jawdrop:

Hahaha....true wor! They might sponsor you 20K diamond wor!! And they might dress you from head to toe in diamond cos regular customer...will end up looking like christmas tree wor!! Not bad...bling bling stone, bling bling stone, bling bling all the way~~~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hahaha....true wor! They might sponsor you 20K diamond wor!! And they might dress you from head to toe in diamond cos regular customer...will end up looking like christmas tree wor!! Not bad...bling bling stone, bling bling stone, bling bling all the way~~~

Yeah and the $20k diamond will be placed on top of the head as the christmas tree's star... !!

Oops...someone please stop me!! Wahaha... :jawdrop::P

Edited by zirhk3355

prob can even use the diamonds and make a WG!!! OMG!:jawdrop: wat a lavish photo taking session! :P

prob can even use the diamonds and make a WG!!! OMG!:jawdrop: wat a lavish photo taking session! :P

ehh not workable lah...wait the stones all reflect back light then the photos all come out like hantu leh...cannot cannot....too bright ah...

prob can even use the diamonds and make a WG!:jawdrop: OMG!:P wat a lavish photo taking session! 8|

That one will need TWO $20k diamonds to be embedded on the two most 'outstanding' positions of the WG, akin Madonna style... !!

Ohh...very bad, very bad, tomorrow all of you must eat vegetarian and say more prayers...whatever your religion is...haha... :jawdrop:

Ok lah, 6pm off-work liao, go home go home! Don't talk nonsense here...haha... 8|

That one will need TWO $20k diamonds to be embedded on the two most 'outstanding' positions of the WG, akin Madonna style... !!

Ohh...very bad, very bad, tomorrow all of you must eat vegetarian and say more prayers...whatever your religion is...haha... :jawdrop:

Ahahahaha....madonna....macdonald more like it...:P

wahaha.. you all reply very fast leh..

Last time Fifi pm me before on korea.. haha.. we spam her in pm.. :jawdrop:

Pls... ppl's diamond is equal to our banquet total bill ok.. mai siao siao.. :P

can i oso suggest places such as SOO KEE BRILLIANT ROSE shop? prob if u're a regular customer, they might consider lending u the diamonds to take photos!!! :jawdrop:

take photos with diamonds.. later they outshine me.. hey I am the bride ok. not diamonds.. haha..

:P:jawdrop:8|

xinyi, how can u leak that out!!! wait she knows she got all our attention liaoz!:jawdrop:! 8|8|

8|:P :P

haha... you all make me laugh...

this kind also call attention ah.. cannot blame she only stay at home and go shopping nia.. aunty life.. haha..

Hello ppl, been mia for a while, busy with my wedding prep.. hehe... :P

My PS is next month.. feeling excited.. hehe.. so decided to popby this thread and see if there is any interesting places for PS.

can feel that this thread had some heated arguments.. 8|

No...not heated arguements...we are easy to get along ppl....just tat sometimes we use different tactics to handle different ppl.... :P

Ya lor, the staff probably saw her coming so many times, they will just let her in anyway. Although never buy, she tries very hard mah, at least let her take some photos lah...sometimes must do some good deeds...

The staff will recognise her meh? Tort normally is the HB go and buy? So I tink the boutique sales person will oni recognise her HB....

can i oso suggest places such as SOO KEE BRILLIANT ROSE shop? prob if u're a regular customer, they might consider lending u the diamonds to take photos!:jawdrop:8|

Ya lor...mabbe hor....hahahahahahaha !! :jawdrop::P

Mabbe hair accessories also in DIAMONDS - somemore brilliant rose model type...

haha... you all make me laugh...

this kind also call attention ah.. cannot blame she only stay at home and go shopping nia.. aunty life.. haha..

Bt she go shopping, she dunno the latest fashion leh...so dunno where she go shopping leh??? Hmm...I am curious man!

Edited by karen77sg

The staff will recognise her meh? Tort normally is the HB go and buy? So I tink the boutique sales person will oni recognise her HB....

Not so sure if the staff will recognise her HB, so many people also come and buy mah. Unless he really go in and come out with 10 bags at one time...?

But for someone who GOES THERE ALL THE TIME BUT DON'T BUY, I am quite sure the staff will recognise her...

Wahahaha...bad bad... !! ;)

Bt she go shopping, she dunno the latest fashion leh...so dunno where she go shopping leh??? Hmm...I am curious man!

Actually I also curious leh...go shopping EVERYDAY duno what is fashion meh?? Still can say "tight tight cloth they wrap around their legs"?!? I believe humans call it "tights" that are in fashion too....maybe her eyes can only absorb the 2 letters, L and V....2 words, soo and kee....

go HDB neighbourhood shop also call shopping.. go wet market also can be called shopping...

Not so sure if the staff will recognise her HB, so many people also come and buy mah. Unless he really go in and come out with 10 bags at one time...?

But for someone who GOES THERE ALL THE TIME BUT DON'T BUY, I am quite sure the staff will recognise her...

Wahahaha...bad bad... ;):notti:

I am curious hw many LV bags she own? Skalli less than 5....and u cal yrself a LV fan!

Everytime go inside bt never buy, buay pai say meh? I tink my skin not so thick!

Actually I also curious leh...go shopping EVERYDAY duno what is fashion meh?? Still can say "tight tight cloth they wrap around their legs"?!? I believe humans call it "tights" that are in fashion too....maybe her eyes can only absorb the 2 letters, L and V....2 words, soo and kee....

Ya...or leggings...so I dun even wanna shoot her back in the other thread...I tink no point cos is like playing piano to the cow.... !! I dun tink she goes shopping often! B*** S***!

go HDB neighbourhood shop also call shopping.. go wet market also can be called shopping...

Bt dun forget leh...ppl dun cook one....so cannot be go market leh...cos she got a very loving HB who wil da bao lunch for her even she at home shake legs...

Such man really extinct liao...or shall we say BLINDED by HER?