Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

ok here like mini myanmar...anyway no heated lah...we were having fun nia !!

Ya lor - some of us (like me) have a face to the nick, with real telephone nos and address being circulated. Where got dare to anyhow talk...

I think if korea really upset we will stop one lah; but till now she seemed like enjoying the attention leh...hehe !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I recommend a place, its at Taka, LV retail shop. A very good place to take photoshooting, inside or outside the shop !!

I think if you 'ar-kao-liao' with the manager, he will let the security or staff take a photo with you, complete with uniform, walkie-talkie and earpiece.

So one hand on the shoulder of the staff, one hand holding on the limited edition speedy bag. Oh make sure the photographer focus on that 1-carat diamond ring on the middle finger hor!! !! :P

I think if you 'ar-kao-liao' with the manager, he will let the security or staff take a photo with you, complete with uniform, walkie-talkie and earpiece.

So one hand on the shoulder of the staff, one hand holding on the limited edition speedy bag. Oh make sure the photographer focus on that 1-carat diamond ring on the middle finger hor!! !! !!

Ahahahahahaaha.....funny sia!! :P

So one hand on the shoulder of the staff, one hand holding on the limited edition speedy bag. Oh make sure the photographer focus on that 1-carat diamond ring on the middle finger hor!! !! :P

:rofl:

now to enter into the LV boutique needs to queue up for quite some time leh!! to take photos there probably need to pay a certain amt? :):P

but probably she dun need to since she's a regular at the LV boutique !!

:P

now to enter into the LV boutique needs to queue up for quite some time leh!! to take photos there probably need to pay a certain amt? !! :)

but probably she dun need to since she's a regular at the LV boutique !!

Ya lor, the staff probably saw her coming so many times, they will just let her in anyway. Although never buy, she tries very hard mah, at least let her take some photos lah...sometimes must do some good deeds...

Hmmm....fifi please dont pm me at the other forum :) And please dont mention who I am !!

Give you guys an opening and you all add salt add vinegar :P !!

Edited by Assassin

Hmmm....fifi please dont pm me at the other forum :) And please dont mention who I am !!

Give you guys an opening and you all add salt add vinegar :P !!

who are u?

i dunno wor... :rofl:

Haha... rofl.gif

So you admit its your fault lah?? Why bring up LV shop all of a sudden leh... !! !! :P

assassin only recommending possible good locations for photo taking... :)

Haha... rofl.gif

So you admit its your fault lah?? Why bring up LV shop all of a sudden leh... !! !! :P

Anything wrong with LV shop? I thought I was replying to the topic "Places to take photoshooting" :)

Anything wrong with LV shop? I thought I was replying to the topic "Places to take photoshooting" :P

can i oso suggest places such as SOO KEE BRILLIANT ROSE shop? prob if u're a regular customer, they might consider lending u the diamonds to take photos!!! :jawdrop:

can i oso suggest places such as SOO KEE BRILLIANT ROSE shop? prob if u're a regular customer, they might consider lending u the diamonds to take photos!:P:jawdrop:

OMG... 8|8|

Please don't get me started again... !! :jawdrop: