Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

Please!:notti: She hv not even stay in her JW hse yet, only occasionally nia...

If I not wrong she is staying at Holland with mum now...

Act the dao bao lunch is kua zhang unless her HB works beside their block lor.... :P

If she so rich, shd get a maid to serve her....

Then the maid will ask her - "Mom, wat u wan to eat?" "Mom, me go market already, wat u wan to eat?"

If I'm the hubby, I will be very sad cos married a dumb dumb bimbotic wife....everyday zho bo, got legs got arms dun want to work, only know how to go out spend money...at home also dun cook nor do household chores...who wants to marry a woman who can't even hold a proper conversation?!? Then again, there are exceptions... :(

Edited by Air

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
it can be true .. because I know of someone else .. at the age of 22 already Director title .. becaue she marry to her boss and driving LEXUS 300 series now.

Ppl marry director leh...Then i guess yr someone must be staying in private estate rite?

Bt she staying in a new flat leh....still dare to b*** S*** here...

tats y I say rich ppl will normally stay low profile, not like her, so dua kang!

If I'm the hubby, I will be very sad cos married a dumb dumb bimbotic wife....everyday zho bo, got legs got arms dun want to work, only know how to go out spend money...at home also dun cook nor do household chores...

Erm, not really true leh, from a man's POV, dumb-dumb wife is good!! Man go outside and do 'what' she also doesn't know...

Hehehe...oops...ke lianz lor...

If I'm the hubby, I will be very sad cos married a dumb dumb bimbotic wife....everyday zho bo, got legs got arms dun want to work, only know how to go out spend money...at home also dun cook nor do household chores...

If HB rich, u dun work, never mind...bt shd do her part to take care of her HB rite...mabbe brew some soup or liang teh ma....Or mabbe spend the time to upgrade herself in case 1 day her HB cannot support her then how???? Tink she will lose in the lalang man....

She shd plan for her future man instead of talking abt her LVs and jio taos....

If I'm the hubby, I will be very sad cos married a dumb dumb bimbotic wife....everyday zho bo, got legs got arms dun want to work, only know how to go out spend money...at home also dun cook nor do household chores...who wants to marry a woman who can't even hold a proper conversation?!? Then again, there are exceptions... :notti:

If HB rich, u dun work, never mind...bt shd do her part to take care of her HB rite...mabbe brew some soup or liang teh ma....Or mabbe spend the time to upgrade herself in case 1 day her HB cannot support her then how???? Tink she will lose in the lalang man....

Erm, not really true leh, from a man's POV, dumb-dumb wife is good!! Man go outside and do 'what' she also doesn't know...

Ya lor hor...cos got material satisfaction can liao...then oblivious to other things except her "prized possessions:... :P

but she not driving Lexus 300 wor....and they qualify for NEW hdb flat wor...which means income couldn't be more than 8k wor....8k to sustain that kind of lifestyle is impossible wor wor wor...

that friend of mine also qualify for new HDB flat because of Enblock at the Kallang that side ..

Ppl marry director leh...Then i guess yr someone must be staying in private estate rite?

Bt she staying in a new flat leh....still dare to b*** S*** here...

tats y I say rich ppl will normally stay low profile, not like her, so dua kang!

yes .. ppl like her ..stay low profile ... dun email .. dun come to forum .. they say waste time.

Hahaha...that's true also... :P

I just can't stand talking to bimbotic ppl...reading her postings, somehow the only word that came to my mind is d u m b... :notti:

that friend of mine also qualify for new HDB flat because of Enblock at the Kallang that side ..

yes .. ppl like her ..stay low profile ... dun email .. dun come to forum .. they say waste time.

enbloc different story....hers is new hdb WIS

Ya lor hor...cos got material satisfaction can liao...then oblivious to other things except her "prized possessions:...

I agree with you..

should not just waste your life away like this.. be a intelligent housewife..

i rem got ppl ask her what her husband is working as... she said *secret* hmm... :notti:

can confrim that her household income ceiling is less than 8k, new JW HDB flat, HDB loan...

I agree with you..

i rem got ppl ask her what her husband is working as... she said *secret* hmm... :notti:

there's only a few kinds of work dat can earn that much and yet got time to keep her company and even buy her lunch :notti:

oh.... i'm soo mean... shdnt have involve her hubby like dat... :P

but... but... but... could it be even the hubby is also part of her make-believe story?! :P:(

If she never Dua Kang, she sure shoot back at us with fotos....wahahaha....bt seems like she oni noe how to act blur and always show smiling faces nia...Tat shows she just wanna be an IRRITANT nia...

BTH!

karen, i can oso take pics of LV bags when i'm out there shopping and claim that the bag belongs to me mah :notti:

there's only a few kinds of work dat can earn that much and yet got time to keep her company and even buy her lunch :notti:

oh.... i'm soo mean... shdnt have involve her hubby like dat... :notti:

but... but... but... could it be even the hubby is also part of her make-believe story?! :P:(

karen, i can oso take pics of LV bags when i'm out there shopping and claim that the bag belongs to me mah :notti:

Yes....I am wondering too.....

I dunno whether can take pics in LV shop....if she wanna make us believe in her, should take

pics of her prized possessions using the pooh bear mat as backgroud then I will believe her lor...

I agree with you..

i rem got ppl ask her what her husband is working as... she said *secret* hmm... :P

can confrim that her household income ceiling is less than 8k, new JW HDB flat, HDB loan...

Secret??? Mabbe illegal work....Oops...I tink I am very wicked in this thread...

Yes....I am wondering too.....

I dunno whether can take pics in LV shop....if she wanna make us believe in her, should take

pics of her prized possessions using the pooh bear mat as backgroud then I will believe her lor...

no need to take photos in the LV shop lah

prob someone out there shopping and just place her LV bag on top of a table or wat. she can just quickly snap a pic of it mah :notti:

prob someone out there shopping and just place her LV bag on top of a table or wat. she can just quickly snap a pic of it mah :notti:

Haha...actually real or not i'm not interested cos already very disgusted by her behaviour....even if she tries to prove anything or convince anyone, nobody will show her any respect as a human.

wah,.....like tat v bz leh...cos must aim fast fast...if not ppl tink she wanna steal her bag.....wahahahahaha

Haha...actually real or not i'm not interested cos already very disgusted by her behaviour....even if she tries to prove anything or convince anyone, nobody will show her any respect as a human.

Air, I tink u r 100% disgusted by her liao...or mabbe more...

For me, mabbe 90% la...hahahahaha.....Cos the more she write....

the more loopholes I can c, and the more I can laff at!

wah,.....like tat v bz leh...cos must aim fast fast...if not ppl tink she wanna steal her bag.....wahahahahaha

It's 101%.....ya i also can see alot of loopholes...wan to dua pao xian also must cover the holes probably....dumb lah

there's only a few kinds of work dat can earn that much and yet got time to keep her company and even buy her lunch :P

oh.... i'm soo mean... shdnt have involve her hubby like dat... :notti:

but... but... but... could it be even the hubby is also part of her make-believe story?! :(:P

haha.. we very evil.. :notti:

u both very funny :(

i used to feel the same way too

until now i already immuned...

so watever da bian she wrote, i just 'one eye in, one eye out' :P

then when bored and see u all bombarding her, then i join in the fun! :P:notti: