Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

Hahaha...i also hope i don't dio banned leh....i still wana linger in this forum some more leh...but if they really were to ban, i think got to ban alot of ppl leh...8|

It's either ban us all or ban that one person...which is easier?? :bangwall:

I tink ban tat person will do...save trouble...

All these OT inputs starts with oni 1 person...so tat person shd bear the responsibility..

We are "Wu Gu" one...

Erm...sorry but actually what are we expecting her to do? Come and apologise?? Wait long long hor...

As long as she dun give stupid inputs with all her LV and stones thing will do...

We not so petty...dun nd say sorry!

Ya she even said in the skinny jeans thread that short ppl look worse in skinny jeans...she's going to offend a lot of ppl with that statement...bimbo...

anything she just shoots off her mouth that's y offend so many ppl...口不遮拦 some more very 幼稚

Let me tell u...tall ppl will lok even more O-Biang with short skirts cos their leg too long..not cute at all...like over sized like tat....

I tell you all ah.. the more we say, the more she will post unconstructive stuffs to make us pissed off with her..

I think the best thing is totally ignore her..

Bt......I simply cannot stop...to suan her...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I tink ban tat person will do...save trouble...

All these OT inputs starts with oni 1 person...so tat person shd bear the responsibility..

We are "Wu Gu" one...

As long as she dun give stupid inputs with all her LV and stones thing will do...

We not so petty...dun nd say sorry!

haha.. i also think ban her will solve the problem.. :bangwall:

Bt......I simply cannot stop...to suan her...

haha.. i totally understand how you feel..

sometime she really pissed me off.. then also dunno how to fight back... i just ignore her by then.. 8|

haha.. i also think ban her will solve the problem.. :P

haha.. i totally understand how you feel..

sometime she really pissed me off.. then also dunno how to fight back... i just ignore her by then.. :P

Haha...just read the threads in another forum, seems like the other forummers have the same sentiments that she's a bimbo aka airhead... :)

Actually I thought we were being very mean in this forum liao, I go read other forums, phwah!! They are even worse! I think we are already being very kind!:good: The other forum makes the threads here sound like singing love songs while theirs were like gangsta rap sia!

Edited by Air

Haha...just read the threads in another forum, seems like the other forummers have the same sentiments that she's a bimbo aka airhead... :P

Actually I thought we were being very mean in this forum liao, I go read other forums, phwah!! They are even worse! I think we are already being very kind!:good: The other forum makes the threads here sound like singing love songs while theirs were like gangsta rap sia!

wah..imagine out of 10pages, 9pages talkg abt 1 person! i'm amazed! tot i was the only one who kept wondering how come tis fellow keep saying abt LV bag..was still tellg my HB why wld pple buy so many LV bags and tell the whole world? think i prefer alibaba bag.... :)

wah..imagine out of 10pages, 9pages talkg abt 1 person! i'm amazed! tot i was the only one who kept wondering how come tis fellow keep saying abt LV bag..was still tellg my HB why wld pple buy so many LV bags and tell the whole world? think i prefer alibaba bag.... :good:

I think she more suitable to carry NTUC plastic bag.. :)

I think she more suitable to carry NTUC plastic bag.. :good:

hahahaha....hey,got LV bag one leh, cant be squeezing ntuc with us right?

by way, Air...how was the Red Apple thingy? i was in the other thread on Red Apple but now cant find the thread...i just ordered my furniture over the weekend for delivery in end Jan 08..hope they can make it on time

by way, Air...how was the Red Apple thingy? i was in the other thread on Red Apple but now cant find the thread...i just ordered my furniture over the weekend for delivery in end Jan 08..hope they can make it on time

Take LV bags and wear big big stone ring then take NTUC bag leh?!? Then put the LV bag inside the NTUC bag or vice versa leh? Cos she said she like to wear casual wear then carry her prized possessions together with stones one mah....typical auntie outfit...oh but forgot she doesn't cook so probably dun go NTUC one...i dun even know whether she knows what is NTUC or not....cos I thought in her vocab, the only abbreviation she knows is L and V...NTUC might be abit too chim and too much for her to digest..mm zai :good:

My delivery was ok ah...no problem for us though the coffee table a bit chipped but we are ok lah....you really got to call them 2 weeks in advance to check that your items are in the warehouse liao...then 1 week before, call them again...then few days before, call to triple confirm....the hotline girl like to tai chi the call one...make sure you talk to the right person...dun talk to the woman answering the call on the delivery line...she's of no help...call head office if you have to...

Edited by Air

Air, just browsed your reno blog.. your house very nice lor.. envy sia..

make me feel like re-doing my house.. haha.. :)

oh gam sia...hehe...no need envy lah...your house also very nice! Very cozy! Super love your foyer lights lor! :good:

Haha...i was also thinking if give me a chance again, i will do up another style for my house...the grass is always greener on the other side!

oh gam sia...hehe...no need envy lah...your house also very nice! Very cozy! Super love your foyer lights lor! :good:

Haha...i was also thinking if give me a chance again, i will do up another style for my house...the grass is always greener on the other side!

haha.. ya... If i got $$ and chance.. will redo whole house..

we off topic liaoz.. wahahaha..

My delivery was ok ah...no problem for us though the coffee table a bit chipped but we are ok lah....you really got to call them 2 weeks in advance to check that your items are in the warehouse liao...then 1 week before, call them again...then few days before, call to triple confirm....the hotline girl like to tai chi the call one...make sure you talk to the right person...dun talk to the woman answering the call on the delivery line...she's of no help...call head office if you have to...

hmm okay. Will call them end of year to confirm the order. In fact i took all the photos of the furnitures that I ordered.haha..super KS....

haha.. ya... If i got $$ and chance.. will redo whole house..

we off topic liaoz.. wahahaha..

Haha....nvm lah...this thread already way way off topic from page 1...:dancingqueen:

hmm okay. Will call them end of year to confirm the order. In fact i took all the photos of the furnitures that I ordered.haha..super KS....

Haha good cos we nvr took any photos cos didn't realise they so lousy until I came into this forum....but hope they buck up their efforts...

Haha...just read the threads in another forum, seems like the other forummers have the same sentiments that she's a bimbo aka airhead... :notti:

Actually I thought we were being very mean in this forum liao, I go read other forums, phwah!! They are even worse! I think we are already being very kind!:dancingqueen: The other forum makes the threads here sound like singing love songs while theirs were like gangsta rap sia!

which forum and threads? tell me leh!

Red Apple ok la. my delivery was consider smooth, so dents on my divider but ok la. maybe me and Air are the luckier ones. My salesgal at least responsible, already did the store checks for me before the delivery date.