Sign in to follow this  
korea

Places To Take Photoshooting

u both very funny :(

i used to feel the same way too

until now i already immuned...

so watever da bian she wrote, i just 'one eye in, one eye out' :P

then when bored and see u all bombarding her, then i join in the fun! :P:notti:

Ya lor...also good la..can vent our frustrations in work here......just wanna hv some fun!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
woah..this thread is really OT thread. u gals made be very curious...which forum? which nick? why does she want to do that? was she also flamed in other forums? :dunno:

Wow so fast, on leave one day and so many bombs. Miss out some support fire. :bangwall: from me

Look at the no. of gold members hamtaming the super platinium one. Don't know will it bend. I think she sure kanna flamed in other forums if she continue to so "hao lian"

Wow so fast, on leave one day and so many bombs. Miss out some support fire. :dunno: from me

Look at the no. of gold members hamtaming the super platinium one. Don't know will it bend. I think she sure kanna flamed in other forums if she continue to so "hao lian"

super titanium but her posts mostly is hao lian info and not constructive to her thread one....if this thread is started by another forummer, will still give face and revert back to topic....but since she's the thread starter, well, no need give face.

hao lian in cyber space very common. i know someone also. practically repeat the following: hb give $3k to her for her allowance, no need to work, hb buy insurance for her mother, give $5k, 6k etc etc etc etc every few other weeks.

maybe they are sisters. :dunno:

same hubby?:dunno::bangwall::(8|:jawdrop:

same person!?!?!? :dunno::bangwall::(8|:jawdrop::dunno:

I am not suprise if it is the same person or hubby . In this thread the world is only revoluting around LVs, Diamonds,afternoon shopping . As long every day the same person feed her with LVs and diamonds, nua at home enjoying the forum's attention and not attentive to what happen outside nor her husband also can. Just LVs and Diamond is enough! :jawdrop:

Last time people feed piggy with rubbish, today with LVs and diamond. No wonder cost of living increase ah :jawdrop:

Edited by TPY

wah, i few days nv see forum. page 8 le ar.

i think ppl like her worse than ants la, ants still will work for their living. she's like open mouth wait for ppl to feed. no contribution back to society, totally worse than pest. skin thicker than buffalo. sighz.

INSECT REPELLENT please!

wah, i few days nv see forum. page 8 le ar.

i think ppl like her worse than ants la, ants still will work for their living. she's like open mouth wait for ppl to feed. no contribution back to society, totally worse than pest. skin thicker than buffalo. sighz.

INSECT REPELLENT please!

Hahaha...but hor, insects contribute to the life cycle leh....think pest would be a better word, like cockroach....contribute nothing to the society :dunno:

Hahaha...but hor, insects contribute to the life cycle leh....think pest would be a better word, like cockroach....contribute nothing to the society :bangwall:

Ai yoh easy lah, slice and slaughter the pig make it to roast pork and every body gets a portion.

Air you want the pig head? I take the trotters. :dunno:

Ai yoh easy lah, slice and slaughter the pig make it to roast pork and every body gets a portion.

Air you want the pig head? I take the trotters. :lol:

Ahh this kind not fresh one, stale stale one very disgusting...wa mai wa mai!!

Edited by Air

i am wondering if its the same person..but this one no LV or diamonds. Only that she no need to work but can get tons of $$$$.

cannot hao lian exactly same thing mah... must have some differences :lol:

cannot hao lian exactly same thing mah... must have some differences :lol:

haha ya hor...wait hao lian same thing easily know who that bragger is liao...so obvious....

woah..this thread is really OT thread. u gals made be very curious...which forum? which nick? why does she want to do that? was she also flamed in other forums? :lol:

Yes...she is in flames in the other forum with a different nick! :)

i am wondering if its the same person..but this one no LV or diamonds. Only that she no need to work but can get tons of $$$$.

Mabbe same person = same hubby for both of them.....Tat one is Lao Da - no LV and diamonds, only $$$$...cos mabbe got family ma...

And the Small one will get all these lavish gifts....and dun nd to work...just wait for him to come back and serve him can liao...

Jialat...me more and more 38!

Hi Korea, the rest criticize you for being HL is one thing. But here is an honest view from me. If what you said is true then I suspect your husband is having an affair. He maybe seeing another woman who is less of you and demand less, who is simple and are not into LVs or diamonds etc. I dont want to elaborate too much but from a man's point of view I think you better go and check out if your husband is having an affair.

If what you said is not true, only bragging, then again you also need to check out if your husband is having an affair or not coz I think you did not receive enough attention from him.