Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dizzy

Storage Of Old Newspaper

Aiyo.. CCk don't have recycle bin nor sembcorp leh...

weird...

you may want to call sembcorp Environmental management at 1800-278-6135

they will be more glad to arrange for collection in your neigbourhood :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah...like that cannot lah, Karang Guni gangster....

Think its their rights meh...This kind u must educate them ..

But come to think of it, some of them are quite poor thing also hor.

Actually, I don't feel good for old ppl working such labour.

Oh the karang guni men I am talking about are not old men! Its no longer like last time where old men pull their big trolleys down the stairs and shouting, "karang guni".

Nowadays, they are all fit and able men, driving big lorries with china/bangala/etc workers helping them.

I think its oklah to give to karang guni man. Especially to those old people who sometimes collect cardboxes and cans. Rather than throw away... helping the under priviledge also good mah.

At my old place, I put in the kitchen. A bit unsightly. Now I stash it in the shoe cabinet. When it is a bit full, just bring it downstairs near any dustbin. Sure got ppl collect one to sell. Used to have one old lady collect from me... but now we moved, she dunno our new place lor.

Ya, if its those old men/women collecting old cardboards and soft-drinks cans, I will definitely help. But these karang gunis that I saw are not lor.

I dont have any newspapers :notti: straits times is junk, no point buying it. Even compared to something like bangkok post or the local indonesian newspapers, this paper is rubbish. 75% full of ads, they should be paying us to read. What a waste of paper and destruction of the environment. I stopped getting straits times in late 1998-1999.

I dont have any newspapers :yamseng: straits times is junk, no point buying it. Even compared to something like bangkok post or the local indonesian newspapers, this paper is rubbish. 75% full of ads, they should be paying us to read. What a waste of paper and destruction of the environment. I stopped getting straits times in late 1998-1999.

Besides the adverts.. Actually ST is quite diversified & informative leh.

In fact, it is one of those things I miss when I travel.

So, how & what do u read or listen on the current affairs

Mind sharing

Mind sharing

Business times, online subscription, $15 for 3 months, gets you the same news as the print edition. For international news, the net is far more diverse and informative than ST. Of course you dont have much choice for local news, but if something *really* important happens, you're bound to know about it from various sources :fire: even if you dont get the paper.

watch out of fire hazard....

Hmmm...has been doing it in my last house also...

Issit dangerous? I did not noe tat.

Thanks for your advise!

Mind sharing

Ya...I also find ST quite informative. They dun hv junk news compared to local chinese

newsapapers and Newpaper!

Issit dangerous? I did not noe tat.

It is dangerous... because it is too near to fire.... try to store it somewhere else...

went to daiso yesterday and saw those newspaper holder. it's just how u stack them up but this works like an inverted plastic stool with a base and 4 legs upwards.

went to daiso yesterday and saw those newspaper holder. it's just how u stack them up but this works like an inverted plastic stool with a base and 4 legs upwards.

wa! I'll go see :(