Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

Money $$$ Not $$$ Enough Blog

Bathroom , Magic clean = just buy the green one will do. it's powerful enough to remove every type of stain.

for floor and kitchen i am using mckennic - LAGI MORE POWERFUL :disturb:

floor wonder and kitchen wonder

http://www.mr-mckenic.com

Can the magiclean (green) be used for shower screen, taps, bathroom wall etc? Is there a need to scrub the bathroom wall?

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Can the magiclean (green) be used for shower screen, taps, bathroom wall etc? Is there a need to scrub the bathroom wall?

Thanks.

but faucets and basin(porcelain) i use CIF.

you might want to dilute it and then spray on the bathroom walls.

Thanks.

maybe u wld like to try "bang", i use it to clean the shower screen maybe like once a mth.... to get rid of the soap stains. other times, if i'm very free, i juz use a newspaper and water...same for the mirrors.

don't have to scrub the bathroom walls bah..unless got algea growing? if got, juz use a brush and water, it should come off easily.

my bathroom maintenance super easy. when i vacuum the whole house (once a wk), i also vacuum the toilets on the way (of coz make sure u only vacuum if its dry! unless your vacuum cleaner is wet & dry type. vacuum the bi-fold door tracks too, so dust and hair and fur (dog's fur) dun get trap there. then i mop the whole hse... on the way also mop the toilets :bangwall: 2/3s of my bathroom is mostly always dry, since we have the shower screens.

once a wk, i'd wash the common toilet with diluted dettol. only wash the common toilet with dettol as my dog uses it, so i feel the need to 'disinfect' it once a wk. other times, i spray spray with water to clean it.

maybe u wld like to try "bang", i use it to clean the shower screen maybe like once a mth.... to get rid of the soap stains. other times, if i'm very free, i juz use a newspaper and water...same for the mirrors.

don't have to scrub the bathroom walls bah..unless got algea growing? if got, juz use a brush and water, it should come off easily.

my bathroom maintenance super easy. when i vacuum the whole house (once a wk), i also vacuum the toilets on the way (of coz make sure u only vacuum if its dry! unless your vacuum cleaner is wet & dry type. vacuum the bi-fold door tracks too, so dust and hair and fur (dog's fur) dun get trap there. then i mop the whole hse... on the way also mop the toilets :drunk: 2/3s of my bathroom is mostly always dry, since we have the shower screens.

once a wk, i'd wash the common toilet with diluted dettol. only wash the common toilet with dettol as my dog uses it, so i feel the need to 'disinfect' it once a wk. other times, i spray spray with water to clean it.

Thanks. U helped to simplify the whole process of bathroom maintenance. Also I don’t like to use different detergent or cleaner for different areas of the bathroom. I am currently using all in one multi purpose cleaner for all areas even shower screen, mirror etc. Is there a need to scrub the grouting of tiles as it will turn black over time? I am a lazy person so also looking for an easy and manageable way of cleaning the bathroom.

Hi,

I've tried using the Kiwi Kleen Glass cleaner and newspaper to wipe my windows..really very shiny and clean. Thanks for the tip, Mace.

I got another problem. I got a translucent glass basin and it's always so blurry. I used CIF to clean before and looks good but after a while..blurry again. Any ways to keep it shiny all time?

Hi,

I've tried using the Kiwi Kleen Glass cleaner and newspaper to wipe my windows..really very shiny and clean. Thanks for the tip, Mace.

I got another problem. I got a translucent glass basin and it's always so blurry. I used CIF to clean before and looks good but after a while..blurry again. Any ways to keep it shiny all time?

no solutions for a always SHINING glass basin - the water stains are bound to be there.

there is a very expensive way - nano coating on the basin, dont ask me how much.

no solutions for a always SHINING glass basin - the water stains are bound to be there.

there is a very expensive way - nano coating on the basin, dont ask me how much.

That's bad then. Would strongly advise ppl not to get glass basin..sigh..

That's bad then. Would strongly advise ppl not to get glass basin..sigh..

if you have the $$$ can try this ONE and ONLY company in sg.

http://www.nanobond.com.sg

they do coating on shower screens, car windscreen and anything glass with a 5 yrs warranty.

it's $230 for a car windscreen.... basin donno how much....

if you have the $$$ can try this ONE and ONLY company in sg.

http://www.nanobond.com.sg

they do coating on shower screens, car windscreen and anything glass with a 5 yrs warranty.

it's $230 for a car windscreen.... basin donno how much....

enough to buy a new basin :(

Thanks. U helped to simplify the whole process of bathroom maintenance. Also I don’t like to use different detergent or cleaner for different areas of the bathroom. I am currently using all in one multi purpose cleaner for all areas even shower screen, mirror etc. Is there a need to scrub the grouting of tiles as it will turn black over time? I am a lazy person so also looking for an easy and manageable way of cleaning the bathroom.

ya, if your bathroom always wet, then must scrub once a while. the grouting will change color over time...thats for sure. i dun scrub often and probably dun intend to :notti: thats why i chose a darker coloured flooring, so when the grouting colour changes, it will flash together, not so obvious. hehe..

Feel so SAD. :unsure::notti::P

3R process. If we can re-cycle and save the environment that will be saving $$$ anymore this type of cost saving, environmental friendly creation?