Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

wah 21 new projects.. that is a lot!

I guess good things have to wait.. :lol:

I am still paitently waiting for his quote.

Hopefully his quotes is within my budget..

:bleah:

his is not the cheapest i got...but his quotes got NO hidden cost. Other co's quotes maybe cheaper but who knows... :bleah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone got the final quotations from patrick, can to share with me?

Interested to know the pricing of these stuff:

- feature wall for bomb shelther

- display cabinate

- doing a platform area

- do 2 bi-fold doors for bathroom

- painting, chemical wash and lay protection sheet

my email is xinyi_reiko@mail.com

Thanks.

his is not the cheapest i got...but his quotes got NO hidden cost. Other co's quotes maybe cheaper but who knows... :bleah:

hmm.. okok.. will look into it..

no hidden cost is gd.. no one likes to pay anything extra.. :bleah:

I guess I have no "yuan fen" with Ho Bee, dropping him from my list because I have a tight schedule & guess he might not be able to fulfil it. And quote took quite long to come in. But he is really a honest guy when I met up with him but guess its the hype that got me with high expectations from him but....

Anyone got the final quotations from patrick, can to share with me?

Interested to know the pricing of these stuff:

- feature wall for bomb shelther

- display cabinate

- doing a platform area

- do 2 bi-fold doors for bathroom

- painting, chemical wash and lay protection sheet

my email is xinyi_reiko@mail.com

Thanks.

hmm.. okok.. will look into it..

no hidden cost is gd.. no one likes to pay anything extra.. :sport-smiley-004:

patrick did the feature wall cum display cabinet for me...and chemical wash the rest i didn't do... just PM u...

patrick did the feature wall cum display cabinet for me...and chemical wash the rest i didn't do... just PM u...

got your pm. received his quote also.. i think my items not much.. pricing like not much different from the other quote i got.. I think less things harder to bargine eh... =/

any idea how you all met up with patrick? go down to his office? I read the previous posts, not much things to see from his office.. :sport-smiley-004:

hello -nobody sharing his email address?? reiko, can u please share with me his email address? maybe u can pm to me. if u know his office address, please send it to me in yr pm. thank u!!

Errm - thanks! Someone pm me already! :rolleyes:))) :dancingqueen: thanks to the helpful person!

Edited by mint

got your pm. received his quote also.. i think my items not much.. pricing like not much different from the other quote i got.. I think less things harder to bargine eh... =/

any idea how you all met up with patrick? go down to his office? I read the previous posts, not much things to see from his office.. :dancingqueen:

no, never went to his office before, we call him, arrange a time then he come...

no, never went to his office before, we call him, arrange a time then he come...

i see... anyway i called him this afternoon, asked him some question and request to view some of his works. He said currently his projects all on tiling works, not yet to capentary, but can go down to his workshop @ kranji to see see look look. I arrange to go down tml, but will be meeting ah keong instead.

:dancingqueen:

hi all

OMG, 21 projects is a LOT, no wonder i seem to be talking to Mrs Quek most of the time. haha. I just rec quote from patrick... seems to me that his pricing is significantly lesser than those ID firms.

Can anyone confirm that? cuz i am a little amazed as compared to ID firms... his pricing is about 20% cheaper like that...? Or is it because the ID firms all trying to cheat me ah!:dancingqueen: thanks!!

i see... anyway i called him this afternoon, asked him some question and request to view some of his works. He said currently his projects all on tiling works, not yet to capentary, but can go down to his workshop @ kranji to see see look look. I arrange to go down tml, but will be meeting ah keong instead.

!!

ah keong told me he meeting customer today...so it's u haha... actually his workshop also nothing much to see, cos when they finished the work, they will bring it straight up to the unit to install and clean, most of the stuffs there are 'raw' products, not the final one yet. even the laminates they glued (some of) it at the unit... and very dusty alot of sawdust and there are many such workshops in the row... u might wan to prepare a face mask... hehe... ah choo

hi all

OMG, 21 projects is a LOT, no wonder i seem to be talking to Mrs Quek most of the time. haha. I just rec quote from patrick... seems to me that his pricing is significantly lesser than those ID firms.

Can anyone confirm that? cuz i am a little amazed as compared to ID firms... his pricing is about 20% cheaper like that...? Or is it because the ID firms all trying to cheat me ah!:P thanks!!

if u call his office, most likely it's Mrs Quek who will pick up the call, cos patrick is usu not in office, he's moving around the worksites... if u wan to reach him, gotta call his handphone... chances are greater...but anyway Mrs Quek can also arrange for workers to go up.. so i guess u call Mr or Mrs Quek is also the same...

Are the items listed the same with all quotes?

Patrick is cheaper? hmm mabbe he's a contractor but if u compare to another contractor's pricing i think he's on the high side... but anyway i dun mind paying a bit more for a better piece of mind.

hi all

Can anyone confirm that? cuz i am a little amazed as compared to ID firms... his pricing is about 20% cheaper like that...? Or is it because the ID firms all trying to cheat me ah!!! thanks!!

yaya.. i also talk to mrs quek twice. !!

cheaper ah.. i cannot comment much, my items to-do-list pretty little, budget 5k only. !!

bi-fold doors for bathrooms is more expensive than other IDs/contractors. Patrick told me they change to a higher quality one. Quite detail explain to me through the phone. I asked whether can have more colours for painting (currently they are giving 4 colours), he said 1-2 colours more, no problem.

ah keong told me he meeting customer today...so it's u haha... actually his workshop also nothing much to see, cos when they finished the work, they will bring it straight up to the unit to install and clean, most of the stuffs there are 'raw' products, not the final one yet. even the laminates they glued (some of) it at the unit... and very dusty alot of sawdust and there are many such workshops in the row... u might wan to prepare a face mask... hehe... ah choo

if u call his office, most likely it's Mrs Quek who will pick up the call, cos patrick is usu not in office, he's moving around the worksites... if u wan to reach him, gotta call his handphone... chances are greater...but anyway Mrs Quek can also arrange for workers to go up.. so i guess u call Mr or Mrs Quek is also the same...

hehe.. just go look look lor.. and i want to ask some questions also.. hopefully ah keong can answer. I haven gotten my keys yet, should be getting latest by next wk, if nothing goes wrong.

:P

Edited by xinyi_reiko

Hi,

Looked thru the thread and seemed to have many gd reviews. Juz to check, as this is more of contractor than ID, meaning Patrick won't give ideas at all concerning furniture/layout etc? Can Anyone PM Patrick's contact?

Hi xinyi, yah his door abit expensive & the aluminium cabinets door also ona high side, but the rest are stil ok la..

can understand why it is more expensive. theirs bi-fold doors are top tracks only.. which is the new trend now, in long run it seems to be more durable.

can someone pm me their contact no. and email?

maybe will get them since i've got a general idea of what to do

not much carpentry work, no false ceiling or feature wall

furniture all bought so guess contractor more practical for me.

tia !!