Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

21K Theme-Less 3 Room Bto

benetay, maybe one day we should do a meetup with kim and ongcs :D kim stays very near to my new place!

how come refund you?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Refund me because I ordered too many by accident. So they refund me when I told them. Yes we can meet up to pay respect to the guru. Oh I mean to meet with the guru.

For the bedsheet size that is a million dollar question, have yet to try but we can try at the current place. Will update in due time. Thanks for asking.

Today went to meet ID at our new place. There is a customer wanting to see the workmanship, so we went there earlier and surprise to see the customer there taking a look at the carpentry.

Here is the kitchen.

IMG_3450.jpg

Kraus Sink (No concrete bottom, but has a drainage hole below if spill or anything)

IMG_3447.jpg

cannot do HK aventos due to insufficient space, so use normal blum

IMG_3446.jpg

Living room

IMG_3444.jpg

MBR, Toilet still not done yet, will update in due time.

Quite pleased with everything.

HI benetay

Can you share with me ur ID contact

Thanks

PM Replied. For those who are reading, please send me your email address via PM if you want the contact of my ID.

Drawing

IMG_3428.jpg

Actual

IMG_3444.jpg

In future if we want to place a TV we still can but meanwhile we are opting for no TV in the living room.

Display cabinet is for the wife to include all her collection of toys, nanoblocks, etc. Then some of the drawers are being used to store all the comics.

Going to install LED stripes to make the display cabinet nicer when it's done.

I'm thinking of putting 'office carpet' on the floor to prevent the tiles from scratches, any idea or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by benetay

Hacked 2 feet of wall leading towards the kitchen to look and feel a bit bigger. Best decision. We gain a total of 2 square feet of space and if you can see the view at the same point it looks bigger without the constrain.

2015-03-07%2012.49.16.jpg

IMG_3450_edited.jpg

Edited by benetay

Kitchen 80% done.

More Kitchen pictures. End of cabinet near washing machine area, encased pipes where more shelves for storage purposes. Now we have a lot of storage.

IMG_3458.jpg

opposite laundry area where the fridge will be placed.

IMG_3459.jpg

Square drainage hole that can be open in case of flood to protect the cabinet. (More economical option). Kraus Sink is well proven for no issues.

IMG_3460.jpg

Fisher and Paykel Hood, hidden. 3 fans. Air movement 800 m3/hr, 60 db on sound.

IMG_3462.jpg

Pull out drawer for storage, no more taking 10 things out just to get that item.

IMG_3483.jpg

Two small 'ledge' located at the back of the wall is where the LED lights will be run to give a 'cove' lighting for the top carpentry.

IMG_3461.jpg

Edited by benetay

Inspired by your "no tv console" living room, I am now considering do I really need a TV console? LOL.

Inspired by your "no tv console" living room, I am now considering do I really need a TV console? LOL.

If there is a need for a TV in future, still can place it on the wall along the work desk, probably not a huge one but one that can fit into that small gap.

There is another way of doing which is gaining popularity is to put the TV in the MBR.

The bedsheet purchased from Amazon under the brand pinzon can be used with our beds here. We using sealy bed I think sizes more or less the same.