Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Inconsiderate Neighbours

Ya can...start new thread and we contribute :curse::notti:

really can ah?? cos this is reno forum leh......

I tort 11pm?

4am? they dun nd to study the next day meh?

i have idea man.......but i was woken up by their noise a few times liao.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Poor u....I am a light sleeper...tink I will lose sleep everyday if I were u...

Mabbe u can start at Kopitiam corner...

Poor u....I am a light sleeper...tink I will lose sleep everyday if I were u...

Mabbe u can start at Kopitiam corner...

Yupz! Kopitiam corner...there u can talk abt anything and everything :curse:

Yupz! Kopitiam corner...there u can talk abt anything and everything :curse:

Yeap, that is a nice place to start off with. You can get alot of funny people there sitting in the kopi tiam. Got Ah long, Mata, Xiao lan, bo liao people, aunties, uncles. I go there too. That is a part of our living life.

See you there

I tort 11pm?

4am? they dun nd to study the next day meh?

nope - it's 1030pm.

you can call police as long as it's past 1030pm - can complain almost everything - neighbour playing mahjong lah, neighbour watching JURASSIC PARK with monster size speakers lah...etc :dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dribble:

i should do that yah. these youth will make noise even when its 4am in the morn!

by the way, any thread here that we can vent on people travelling on the mrt? keke...

got - stomp.

Oic....I tort it is 11pm all along.....Thanks!

Talk about noise pollution late at night....

currently staying with my parents in a private property and last sat, my neighbours from few houses away, held a big big party, though their doors were closed, we can hear their bom bom bom music then when we walk past them, can see those disco lights and a pool table in the middle of the living hall, then got DJ some more...they were making a din way past 1am....though i'm a few houses away, i can feel their bom bom music....cannot slp...can't imagine how their next door neighbours will feel....i've gotten to a point where I'm on the verge of calling the police... so inconsiderate...already way past 1am and the music was booming and the stupid DJ voice d a m n loud...but i think i fell aslp before I reached for the phone....next day walk past their house saw like duno how many cartons of beer outside their trash bins....horrible and terrible ppl....

Shd hv called the police and exaggerate the situation..."the music at their house veyr very loud...got DJ some more and got disco lights and pool table....then got uncles and pubescent boys...all of them shaking their head when dancing....duno y leh...u all come and take a look hor..."

:D:dancingqueen::notti:

Talk about noise pollution late at night....

currently staying with my parents in a private property and last sat, my neighbours from few houses away, held a big big party, though their doors were closed, we can hear their bom bom bom music then when we walk past them, can see those disco lights and a pool table in the middle of the living hall, then got DJ some more...they were making a din way past 1am....though i'm a few houses away, i can feel their bom bom music....cannot slp...can't imagine how their next door neighbours will feel....i've gotten to a point where I'm on the verge of calling the police... so inconsiderate...already way past 1am and the music was booming and the stupid DJ voice d a m n loud...but i think i fell aslp before I reached for the phone....next day walk past their house saw like duno how many cartons of beer outside their trash bins....horrible and terrible ppl....

Shd hv called the police and exaggerate the situation..."the music at their house veyr very loud...got DJ some more and got disco lights and pool table....then got uncles and pubescent boys...all of them shaking their head when dancing....duno y leh...u all come and take a look hor..."

!! :jawdrop::P

Air....If I were u, I will call the police at 1030pm SHARP! Cos u never noe when they will stop?

Even their doors are closed, they still disturb their neighbours cos their house not sound proof wat!

Got DJ somemore, they tort they in a disco or pub? fantastic!

And u mention them shaking their heads, who noes they are on pills? If tat day u really call the police, I tink they are not getting a warning from the police for noise pollution, perhaps they may even get caught for something illegal....who noes? :jawdrop:

i think the blk opp mine has a siao char bo there.. she is shouting and screaming a lot of times in the day.. worse in the morning.. though I cant really hear what she was screaming abt.. i think she must be a crazy mother shouting at her kids.

Dam scary.. i think she is having some psychiatric problem.. so tramatic to be her kids man!

Air....If I were u, I will call the police at 1030pm SHARP! Cos u never noe when they will stop?

Even their doors are closed, they still disturb their neighbours cos their house not sound proof wat!

Got DJ somemore, they tort they in a disco or pub? fantastic!

And u mention them shaking their heads, who noes they are on pills? If tat day u really call the police, I tink they are not getting a warning from the police for noise pollution, perhaps they may even get caught for something illegal....who noes? :jawdrop:

Haha no lah the shaking head part is what i fantasize about telling the police to exaggerate the situation so that police fast fast come take action... :P

But all the other stuff i mentioned like disco ball and DJ were true lor...they got pool table leh...and some more uncles leh....nowadays uncles also so happening.... !!

i think the blk opp mine has a siao char bo there.. she is shouting and screaming a lot of times in the day.. worse in the morning.. though I cant really hear what she was screaming abt.. i think she must be a crazy mother shouting at her kids.

Dam scary.. i think she is having some psychiatric problem.. so tramatic to be her kids man!

But she's shouting in the morning so you also can't really do anything...but heng you not her next door neighbour...imagine the volume...

Haha no lah the shaking head part is what i fantasize about telling the police to exaggerate the situation so that police fast fast come take action... ;)

But all the other stuff i mentioned like disco ball and DJ were true lor...they got pool table leh...and some more uncles leh....nowadays uncles also so happening.... !!

But she's shouting in the morning so you also can't really do anything...but heng you not her next door neighbour...imagine the volume...

Oic...oops...i dun get the joke....stupid me! Next time if it happens again...call the police...I am sure there will be a next time...Halloween, X'mas, New year.....be prepared!

Oic...oops...i dun get the joke....stupid me! Next time if it happens again...call the police...I am sure there will be a next time...Halloween, X'mas, New year.....be prepared!

i hope there wouldn't be a next time! imagine at 1am the music is still bom bom bom and the DJ really thought he is in a club! !!

I tink tis is v common...some mothers tinks tat shouting can teach their children to listen to them which I find its very wrong!

I tink tis is v common...some mothers tinks tat shouting can teach their children to listen to them which I find its very wrong!

ya i do admit that some mothers shout alot at their kids.. but this lady is too extreme liao.. imagine hearing her from the blk opp mine.. its really overboard!

I wonder how are her neighbours dealing with the sudden burst of shouting and screaming.. I do get shocked sometimes when she started shouting when it was quiet for a long while..