Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Inconsiderate Neighbours

ya i do admit that some mothers shout alot at their kids.. but this lady is too extreme liao.. imagine hearing her from the blk opp mine.. its really overboard!

I wonder how are her neighbours dealing with the sudden burst of shouting and screaming.. I do get shocked sometimes when she started shouting when it was quiet for a long while..

Chinese?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Talk about noise pollution late at night....

currently staying with my parents in a private property and last sat, my neighbours from few houses away, held a big big party, though their doors were closed, we can hear their bom bom bom music then when we walk past them, can see those disco lights and a pool table in the middle of the living hall, then got DJ some more...they were making a din way past 1am....though i'm a few houses away, i can feel their bom bom music....cannot slp...can't imagine how their next door neighbours will feel....i've gotten to a point where I'm on the verge of calling the police... so inconsiderate...already way past 1am and the music was booming and the stupid DJ voice d a m n loud...but i think i fell aslp before I reached for the phone....next day walk past their house saw like duno how many cartons of beer outside their trash bins....horrible and terrible ppl....

Shd hv called the police and exaggerate the situation..."the music at their house veyr very loud...got DJ some more and got disco lights and pool table....then got uncles and pubescent boys...all of them shaking their head when dancing....duno y leh...u all come and take a look hor..."

:(:good::good:

hmm... if this happen in USA, you cant do a damm thing.

sometimes you had to trade in less democracy for security.

Fortunately, we are in sg...here everything also must follow law...law by law...haha :(

Never come in for so long, come in and now it is disco, so happening.

As long as the area is those quiet quiet type, a slightest noise will seem loud. Sigh.

Talk about noise pollution late at night....

currently staying with my parents in a private property and last sat, my neighbours from few houses away, held a big big party, though their doors were closed, we can hear their bom bom bom music then when we walk past them, can see those disco lights and a pool table in the middle of the living hall, then got DJ some more...they were making a din way past 1am....though i'm a few houses away, i can feel their bom bom music....cannot slp...can't imagine how their next door neighbours will feel....i've gotten to a point where I'm on the verge of calling the police... so inconsiderate...already way past 1am and the music was booming and the stupid DJ voice d a m n loud...but i think i fell aslp before I reached for the phone....next day walk past their house saw like duno how many cartons of beer outside their trash bins....horrible and terrible ppl....

Shd hv called the police and exaggerate the situation..."the music at their house veyr very loud...got DJ some more and got disco lights and pool table....then got uncles and pubescent boys...all of them shaking their head when dancing....duno y leh...u all come and take a look hor..."

:lol::)8|

understand your frustrations man! but at least they did that only one time, won't be an everyday thingy. hehe........

I tink tis is v common...some mothers tinks tat shouting can teach their children to listen to them which I find its very wrong!

yah lor yah lor! some like to scream at their kids.

really?? i didn't know that.

Fortunately, we are in sg...here everything also must follow law...law by law...haha :notti:

oh yah, how to email my mp ah?

i wanna complain about the kids handing at the void decks making noise n smoking everyday!

oh yah, how to email my mp ah?

i wanna complain about the kids handing at the void decks making noise n smoking everyday!

ya I wana know too...hopefully it will come in handy one day or mayeb hopefully not...haha...but it's good to know!

Haha...think u can complain...esp those in school uniforms...but if they are in casual attire, dun think police can do anything....or maybe check got yellow box or not...if no yellow box there, direct them to the bus stop...right in front of the bus stop got yellow box...tell them that they are allowed to smoke in that yellow box ...nobody can stop them except maybe on-coming vehicles...then it's bye bye forever....... :(

Edited by Air

ya I wana know too...hopefully it will come in handy one day or mayeb hopefully not...haha...but it's good to know!

Haha...think u can complain...esp those in school uniforms...but if they are in casual attire, dun think police can do anything....or maybe check got yellow box or not...if no yellow box there, direct them to the bus stop...right in front of the bus stop got yellow box...tell them that they are allowed to smoke in that yellow box ...nobody can stop them except maybe on-coming vehicles...then it's bye bye forever....... :deal:

no ah, cos i'm a smokeer too. its not that i'm bothered by the smoking. its the underage smoking. kids acting like they are big time gangster. then they talk they laugh they shout they scream they on their music loud they honk their bicycle at the void deck everyday. i cannot take it!

no ah, cos i'm a smokeer too. its not that i'm bothered by the smoking. its the underage smoking. kids acting like they are big time gangster. then they talk they laugh they shout they scream they on their music loud they honk their bicycle at the void deck everyday. i cannot take it!

Ya I hate these kind of gek sey kids too...think they very cool leh...public nuisance...but i dun think the police able to do anything right? at most give warning then tomorrow come back again....unless ask police to step up patrol ard that area..

Ya I hate these kind of gek sey kids too...think they very cool leh...public nuisance...but i dun think the police able to do anything right? at most give warning then tomorrow come back again....unless ask police to step up patrol ard that area..

yah lah, i called n complain so many times, but they are still there. so i tot wanna email mp.

i mean we paid so much for flats nowadays, y should i live with this? when i cannot get proper rest with all these kids making nuisance of themselves downstairs every night.

yah lah, i called n complain so many times, but they are still there. so i tot wanna email mp.

i mean we paid so much for flats nowadays, y should i live with this? when i cannot get proper rest with all these kids making nuisance of themselves downstairs every night.

simi TOT simi WANNA ?

email your MP NOW!:bangwall:! :)

simi TOT simi WANNA ?

email your MP NOW!:bangwall:! :)

Hahaha....ehh Mace, waiting for your advice how to email MP lah....where to find email address?!?

MP address can be found under your estate town council.

After taking mace advise, cc email to MP, immediate fix already.

In their reply, they say contractor got urgent work to finish, that's why delay. But then after that, the next couple of days, they fix my riser door. :good:

simi TOT simi WANNA ?

email your MP NOW!:good:! :)

er, tot is thought. wanna is want to.

i don't know where to find my mp's email leh.

huh? just go your town council 's webpage.

under suggestions/feedback - there is a option who you want to direct your email to.

your tc got or not i dunno - mine have leh.

letter to MP

http://www.ajtc.org.sg/contactus/contactus.asp

ok, thank you thank you.

i go check it out.

MP address can be found under your estate town council.

After taking mace advise, cc email to MP, immediate fix already.

In their reply, they say contractor got urgent work to finish, that's why delay. But then after that, the next couple of days, they fix my riser door. :)

so good huh? ok, i go chedk the webiste and see if i can email.