Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Inconsiderate Neighbours

Air,

wat u said really happened to me lor. The day before housewarming i "invite" the indian neighbour to the housewarming and asked him to keep his laundry racks, curry pounder and a useless rack. He dont even know the laundry racks is his lor, turns out it's his mum's but he's dont know it's his?! WTH. then ask him remove him curry pounder and rack he say cant, we also LL cause it's on his side. he did remove his laundry rack for a day, the next day after house warming we found the laundry racks back again !! :):jawdrop::unsure:

like thay also can ah?

such pics dunno can send to stomp or not...

y not, should just send...

erm.. i also parked my bicycles outside my unit leh... but outside my windows lah... corridor flat mah.. :)

i take photo then show u all of how my neighbour park his bicycle.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya lor...at least write here, cannot do anything I also song liao...

And some of yr suggestions are so funni tat I cannot stop laffing in office and at home..

Sometimes my koligs tort I siao or wat, laffing to myself! !!

Then after venting out my frustrations and unhappiness, I will forget and feel happy again!

ya precisely. everyone knows the very basic human relationships, either endure or soft talk or WAR. best putting one self into the victims' shoes before making hard comments machiam looking for an axe to grind.

the thread starts off in a serious manner but by the time the thread reaches page 2...all funny suggestions came out liao - blindman can tell also.

Lastly internet is a good place to let off steam.

ya precisely. everyone knows the very basic human relationships, either endure or soft talk or WAR. best putting one self into the victims' shoes before making hard comments machiam looking for an axe to grind.

the thread starts off in a serious manner but by the time the thread reaches page 2...all funny suggestions came out liao - blindman can tell also.

Lastly internet is a good place to let off steam.

Ya lo...sometimes c the funny suggestions can actually liven up your moods.

Ya lo...sometimes c the funny suggestions can actually liven up your moods.

Haha ya lor...trying v hard to stifle my laughter in office sometimes...can make us less depressed and see the lighter side of things too...:furious:

Haha ya lor...trying v hard to stifle my laughter in office sometimes...can make us less depressed and see the lighter side of things too... :good:

That is why we are here. Can give constructive one is good :notti: Cannot at least tries to cheer up the mood be happy :good: .

Friend friend everwhere, no offence for being notti. :furious::):unsure:

Karen, whose doors are there? Maybe you can open them, at least block the poles from facing your door...

Your house is at the end of the corridor - corner?

Karen, whose doors are there? Maybe you can open them, at least block the poles from facing your door...

Your house is at the end of the corridor - corner?

The door is mine...yes, mine is a corridor end unit...

Anyway I already erected a partition wall in the LR....so even open the door, the bamboos will oni

aim at the partition wall instead right into the hse directly.

The door is mine...yes, mine is a corridor end unit...

Anyway I already erected a partition wall in the LR....so even open the door, the bamboos will oni

aim at the partition wall instead right into the hse directly.

Buy one Ba Gua and reflect back the bamboo lah. Is that a good idea?

can also mirror the whole partition? So that when u are at home, just leave the door open..then when your neighbours happily come out to air their laundry, they will sense something moving on their left side...then when they slowly turn their head to look, they see themselves in the mirror...吓死他们.... !!

can also mirror the whole partition? So that when u are at home, just leave the door open..then when your neighbours happily come out to air their laundry, they will sense something moving on their left side...then when they slowly turn their head to look, they see themselves in the mirror...吓死他们.... :notti:

Buy a ghost head, hang it and let it reflect. One day they see it shall scare them 尿滚屁流,next day keep it.

Very notti ah :notti:

I already got 1 ba gua already...put by my FSM to counter the bamboos...

Bt dunno will cause them harm or not?

Buy a ghost head, hang it and let it reflect. One day they see it shall scare them 尿滚屁流,next day keep it.

Very notti ah :notti:

Then play CD with the wooo wooo wooo~~ sound...best is got dialogue kind like 我在看着你~~~ wooo wooo wooo.....我也要穿衣服 wooo wooo wooo~~~

Edited by Air

can also mirror the whole partition? So that when u are at home, just leave the door open..then when your neighbours happily come out to air their laundry, they will sense something moving on their left side...then when they slowly turn their head to look, they see themselves in the mirror...吓死他们.... :notti:

Wah...tis idea is GREAT! Tat will freak them off man for sure!

Then play CD with the wooo wooo wooo~~ sound...best is got dialogue kind like 我在看着你~~~ wooo wooo wooo.....我也要穿衣服 wooo wooo wooo~~~

Air...dun make me laff! I am in the office...I tink I go toilet and laff now...

One moment face turn green, scare and the next moment laught till crazy. Really spilt personality in seconds...

Wah...tis idea is GREAT! Tat will freak them off man for sure!

Air...dun make me laff! I am in the office...I tink I go toilet and laff now...

U finished laughing le ma? I haven't finished leh...after you played the CD, hide at the side of your door then roll marbles onto the corridor...finish it off with evil laughing sounds....wuahahahahaha.....wuahahahahahaha~~~ 我要穿你的衣服:notti: 我要穿你的衣服! ! ! !