Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Inconsiderate Neighbours

Tried calm before and it doesn't work. My upstairs China neighbour throw cigeratte butt onto my aircon compressor never mind, not extinguish so ended up burning a hole in the rubber mat I placed on the compressor to lessen the tip tapping sound of rain or dripping from upstairs. On most nights, I can smell cigeratte smoke in my room. I also found toothpicks, tissues, plastic pieces, etc.... everyday, there is something new. Dripping mop or laundry, stomping around or drilling in the night, talking loudly or screaming at child, plastic pails being thrown around, better still, when they water plants, it would be like raining for the neighbours living below. Went up, nicely tell them sorry to disturb u ar but hor this or that. Always claim not them. Even dripping laundry also say not them but I can see from my window lor. Still say not them. When I return to my house, magically the bamboo with dripping laundry disappears to appear in the next couple of days. Oh! Lagi best one is they wash their toilet windows using water hose and water all splash onto my master bedroom laminated flooring. I screamed at them to stop. They did this on a bright sunny day..... How like this? Every 2 days go up and slow talk to them? What happen if one day I so `heng', the wind blows and the lighted cigeratte butt flies into my room and light up my room? :P I have not found a solution but wish one day, this neighbour would become considerate.

your situation is about the same as mine. I went up several times and they almost want to fight it out. Make me very pissed off and shout at them to come out and settle no point sending behind the gates and say want to pick a fight. All i can say that they only know how to talk loud, action small. PUI...

for the first fews days they are ok then several days later back to normal again. I cant say all china people are like that but just one or two of this type of people is enough. Sooner or later TC people will talk to them if they continue all this nonsense.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sigh, really don understand why got such inconsiderate people....

Heard the stories here, gosh....... guess mine consider peanuts. My downstair got 1 neighbour everyday turn on radio and TV early in the morn 5am plus!!! Imagine, even close the window you still can hear the TV sound. So sickening... never think of ppl still sleeping during tat time. Sorry, doesnt mean to be racist, but this neighbour is Malay. Sometimes not TV/radio sound, but is sembayang (praying) sound! sigh........

My upstair neighbour, like to drag their chair...... sometimes drill at ceiling at 10pm! Crazy right......... 8|

My current neighbours : -

1) Alarm clock non-stop ring tone for > 30 mins (from opp. block)

2) Throw ice-cubes / hairs / junks into my kitchen (upper level)

2) Clothes dripping water causing inconvenience to lower level neighbours (upper level - same as #2)

My current neighbours : -

1) Alarm clock non-stop ring tone for > 30 mins (from opp. block)

2) Throw ice-cubes / hairs / junks into my kitchen (upper level)

2) Clothes dripping water causing inconvenience to lower level neighbours (upper level - same as #2)

go upstair talk to them. let them know ur problems.

Devilaz, I don't dare to. Because the aunty is very barbarian. She had quarrelled with another neighbour before - same issue as what I've faced. Another level uncle can't stand her too. Luckily, I will be moving out from this block in few months time. ENDURE

Hi there, me have been having issues with my noisy and inconsiderate neighbours. They have creating constant noise nuisance early morning and late at night. I have talked to them and it doesn't help.

I have created a dedicate forum for sufferers like myself to share your experiences and lesson learnt. If you have successfully resolved it, hope you can share with us as well. Do share with your friends about the page and hope we can use the portal to highlight to the relevant parties how bad noise nuisances can be and more actions needed to be done. The page is as below: 

Please participate and share with your friends. Let us work together and help create a less noisy and inconsiderate community.