Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

Inconsiderate Neighbours

U finished laughing le ma? I haven't finished leh...after you played the CD, hide at the side of your door then roll marbles onto the corridor...finish it off with evil laughing sounds....wuahahahahaha.....wuahahahahahaha~~~ 我要穿你的衣服:notti: 我要穿你的衣服! ! ! !

I just come back nia...went to eat snake for a while...hehehehehehe....

Continue tonite hor...I need to go meeting liao...bye bye!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Last time when I am small, I play too late people throw water bomb. One time I even kanna bottles. Lucky didn't hit my headelse today won't be here.

Heng man. from then onwards I dare not play anymore. Lesson learn for a naughty boy

hahaa~ my ex colleague threw urine at the kids making noises at 2am ....

TPY, what time were you up?

My MIL told me that recently someone threw water bombs at a group of elderly aunties always chit-chatting very loudly near the void deck (the senior citizen corner) at 6 something in the morning. Most slunk away shocked, but one auntie, soaking wet, launched into a fierce tirade... Pity the other residents in that block.

My MIL told me that recently someone threw water bombs at a group of elderly aunties always chit-chatting very loudly near the void deck (the senior citizen corner) at 6 something in the morning. Most slunk away shocked, but one auntie, soaking wet, launched into a fierce tirade... Pity the other residents in that block.

Wah! :yamseng: drenched! Bt 6 something also quite early la...wake ppl up from their dreams...bt throw at old ppl, cannot la....

Tis is gross man! :notti:

U finished laughing le ma? I haven't finished leh...after you played the CD, hide at the side of your door then roll marbles onto the corridor...finish it off with evil laughing sounds....wuahahahahaha.....wuahahahahahaha~~~ 我要穿你的衣服:D 我要穿你的衣服! ! ! !

Air....anymore ideas...I told my HB abt the funni ideas and he also cannot stop laffing... :bow:

Air....anymore ideas...I told my HB abt the funni ideas and he also cannot stop laffing... :sport-smiley-004:

Wah like that not enough ah?? If like that not enough to scare your neighbours i duno what else can leh....probably you can top it off with some greenish light and some shadows...then middle of the night, go outside and push your neighbours rack so that everything falls to the floor then faster run back to your house...can also add some ketchup and h e l l notes for some effect....but u got to be fast in case your neighbours open the door faster than you can run to take cover... :notti:

Edited by Air

Wah like that not enough ah?? If like that not enough to scare your neighbours i duno what else can leh....probably you can top it off with some greenish light and some shadows...then middle of the night, go outside and push your neighbours rack so that everything falls to the floor then faster run back to your house...can also add some ketchup and h e l l notes for some effect....but u got to be fast in case your neighbours open the door faster than you can run to take cover... :wub:

:sport-smiley-004::notti::lol::P

U make my day!

can also mirror the whole partition? So that when u are at home, just leave the door open..then when your neighbours happily come out to air their laundry, they will sense something moving on their left side...then when they slowly turn their head to look, they see themselves in the mirror...吓死他们.... :sport-smiley-004:

ahahahahahahaha........good suggestion! hahahahaha, imagine their reaction!

]

she really did that??????

cos at my void deck, everyday got those youths hanging around, smoking, screaming, laughing, shouting, playing, horning their bicycles, regardless of the time -_-"

i report police so many times already, but they are still there everyday. and our dear police say cos they all staty around there, so they cannot chase them away.

cos at my void deck, everyday got those youths hanging around, smoking, screaming, laughing, shouting, playing, horning their bicycles, regardless of the time -_-"

i report police so many times already, but they are still there everyday. and our dear police say cos they all staty around there, so they cannot chase them away.

hihi, i got the same problem. But after I email the MP - all done, even the police dept email me they will step up on their patrol for my area.

in sg, after 1030pm is considered noise pollution + public nuisance

you NEED to EMAIL YOUR MP!

hihi, i got the same problem. But after I email the MP - all done, even the police dept email me they will step up on their patrol for my area.

wah seh....serious ah....hmm....i know who to complain to email to complain next time liao... :lol:

If really cannot tahan, maybe can invest a little bit by putting a cameral to take down the shots of the noisy people. Use a noise measuring device to take down the DB reading. Intergratre the sound and visual effect post it to the media.

If needed be, amplified it to make it more realistice. Have 5.1 channel is the best!

Can share after the play?

Wah you are asking me about decades incident, i am lucky that time didn't kanna the bottles on head.

Your neighbour throw urine is very bad leh. Polute the whole enviroment you are living. Somemore on the elderly. They need respect. this type of people is more inconsiderate then the noisy people down stair. :lol:

U finished laughing le ma? I haven't finished leh...after you played the CD, hide at the side of your door then roll marbles onto the corridor...finish it off with evil laughing sounds....wuahahahahaha.....wuahahahahahaha~~~ 我要穿你的衣服:lol: 我要穿你的衣服! ! ! !

Yah next day your neightbour will engage a 师公. You may recommend your friend and plotted speech.

人说 :生不带来, 死不带去。 鬼说 :死没带衣来,生的人要带去 :lol: woooo...........

Fast fast keep your cloth or the hungary ghost may want more from you..

Edited by TPY

i should do that yah. these youth will make noise even when its 4am in the morn!

by the way, any thread here that we can vent on people travelling on the mrt? keke...

By the way, any thread here that we can vent on people travelling on the mrt? keke...

Ya can...start new thread and we contribute :curse::notti:

I tort 11pm?

i should do that yah. these youth will make noise even when its 4am in the morn!

by the way, any thread here that we can vent on people travelling on the mrt? keke...

4am? they dun nd to study the next day meh?