Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

Very nice! i love Reno pics.. Are you doing tiles for kitchen too? Nice Nice !!

Hi Lumiere,

kitchen tiles only can do overlay..no point doing overlay lar,cos have to incur extra cost,hehe,no $ ah

congrats for your upcoming ROM! !!

next year seem to have alot customary..we will hear alot honking if the brides are fetched from the new house haha

I took up Z wedding (same with another new JM neighbour as well)...

lumiere, you can get alot reviews for bridal studios under Singapore brides... cheers

Thanks Linggie !!

my customary is next year sep..ya, quite alot of pple customary next year

my new house will be empty for quite some time before i can move in loh cos customary in sep

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Lumiere,

kitchen tiles only can do overlay..no point doing overlay lar,cos have to incur extra cost,hehe,no $ ah

Thanks Linggie :lol:

my new house will be empty for quite some time before i can move in loh cos customary in sep

Wa, ur customary is still a long time away. Are u planning to buy the furniture & electrical appliances soon?

Wa, ur customary is still a long time away. Are u planning to buy the furniture & electrical appliances soon?

sofa,dining table and chairs, and bed will slowly buy, keke

u have ur customary already?

I took up Z wedding (same with another new JM neighbour as well)...

lumiere, you can get alot reviews for bridal studios under Singapore brides... cheers

Will check.. only if I have to.. coz my hubby might be outstation for next 2 yrs.. :good: so if i customary.. hmmm will be 2 years later :lol:

It depends on the marble itself. The range vary psf.

One ID quote me $4500 (up to 7.5 psf)

anyway his quote add up to be $17K+ and I am only doing minimum reno.. sad

Hi Lumiere,

Thanks Linggie :P

Then U neber overlay? but what the color of the tiles given.. I heard very obiang! that why feel like overlying..

har! empty house? why ... might as well move in .. and stay.. so waste $$$

Marble for your living room? Wow...I heard it is expensive leh...that is why I decided not to use...How much you paid for it?

Thank you.

one ID quote me $4500 (up to 7.5 psf) .. still wondering if its worth it..

my friend spilled some red wine on her marble and GOSH.. stain stain stain .. yucks! :)

somemore my friends drink red wine.. they might spilled on MY floor.. I will faint faint faint :good:

sofa,dining table and chairs, and bed will slowly buy, keke

u have ur customary already?

Nopez, we will not have customary, wanna save the $ & trouble. :lol:

the colour of kitchen tiles still ok la, not as obiang as pple say..at first i thought so,but when i first step into the hse,the look of the tiles still ok

the colour of kitchen tiles still ok la, not as obiang as pple say..at first i thought so,but when i first step into the hse,the look of the tiles still ok

arh! I want to see leh.. in case.. anyway I probably add a glass door for my kitchen..

oh I got my first quotation... very sad quotation.. for 17K .. i doing what you are doing (excluding your additional items) .. very sad rite..

arh! I want to see leh.. in case.. anyway I probably add a glass door for my kitchen..

oh I got my first quotation... very sad quotation.. for 17K .. i doing what you are doing (excluding your additional items) .. very sad rite..

get more quotations lor, its quite fun collection quote, but also very tiring hehe

but do remember,when u get quotes, try to ask the quotes on similar items, this will give u a better comparison. My first 2-3 quotes, i dont know what i want, so keep changing and makes my comparison tougher. After that, the items on my quotes are more confirm, so comparison will be better

also try to ask ur friends for good ID referals.

hai, camera not so good

f_kit2m_30dc8f2.jpg

Yox. Yang Guo,

You must be very happy to see the flooring all done up. Have you started your carpentary work for your kitchen ? Looking forward to see the black and white kitchen cabinets !

Yo Cindy,

yup happy to see the flooring almost done up,hehe..

but carpentry not started yet.. oh ya my kitchen will not be black and white already. the colour as agreed now between my wife is

1) bottom cabinet - walnut colour

2) surface top - black or dark greyish colour

3) top cabinet - white

4) center portion of cabinet - orange or red glass

may still subject to changes cos we change our mind every now and then, keke

living room just done also, but abit messy now

f_livingrmm_27156cf.jpg

Hi Yang Guo

That is really very fast.

After kitchen base is up...I think they will have a chemical wash for your whole house, is it?

BTW, how many total psf your id quote for your unit for tiles?

HAPPY

Hi Yang Guo

That is really very fast.

After kitchen base is up...I think they will have a chemical wash for your whole house, is it?

BTW, how many total psf your id quote for your unit for tiles?

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

i am allowed to chose ranging from $2.5 to $3 psf

my tiles is $2.7 psf

Hi Yang Guo,

u progress fast. Btw which blk n level u in. maybe later i will drop by there to peep :sport-smiley-004: if u dun mind

Can check if using homo as well for ur living rm?

Hi Yang Guo,

u progress fast. Btw which blk n level u in. maybe later i will drop by there to peep :sport-smiley-004: if u dun mind

Can check if using homo as well for ur living rm?

hi Jazz,

yup i am using homo tiles for the whole hse..didnt use laminate flooring.

btw homo tiles with laminate look can also be v nice (meaning the tiles look like laminate flooring,but its made of homo). I like this idea,but my wife dont like, so we just do all homo, hehe