Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

tiles was delivered last wed(7th Nov). The workers are fast, did some knocking already. i cant use "dong tu" date given by FSM.. nobody at fault. my fault cos initially i dont want to see fengshui,so ask my ID to start work. Then 2 days later,changed my mind and look for FSM. requested my ID to stop work for a week. they are going to start tomorrow again

f_tilesm_a9663d2.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hello Yang Guo, does this mean that your shoe rack will be facing the main door? Did he mention anything after your stove position? hee.

yup,u r right. the shoe cabinet is facing the main door.

er,regarding the stove,my fsm recommend me to swap the position of my sink and stove..(so the sink will be about 3-4feet away from the fridge. although will ended up the sink facing window,he says its ok to let the sink face the window, the main impt thing is the stove. its has to be there cos of me and my wife's bazi)

anyone place the sink beside the fridge? (abt 3feet away)?

main door pic

f_maindoorm_6b5bd64.jpg

bedroom door

f_bedroomdoorm_5e8dc29.jpg

er,regarding the stove,my fsm recommend me to swap the position of my sink and stove..(so the sink will be about 3-4feet away from the fridge. although will ended up the sink facing window,he says its ok to let the sink face the window, the main impt thing is the stove. its has to be there cos of me and my wife's bazi)

main door pic

f_maindoorm_6b5bd64.jpg

bedroom door

Sorry...can I check if the door for bedrooms is hollow or solid door huh? Is there any lock provided?

Thank you.

Edited by alpha2001

main door pic

f_maindoorm_6b5bd64.jpg

bedroom door

wah Yang Guo.. ur kitchen looks so bright from the pic... mine totally got no sunlight coming in lor.. dun koe next time how to dry my clothes..... :notti:

My FS master also comments a lot on our dark kitchenn and asked us to do a lot of things to "brighten" up the kitchen..

Edited by jasch

ohhh hehe u saw it from my door pic

not really bright la..its just that day is a sunny day ba

thats good enough... my kitchen is dim even on a hot sunny day lor.. !!

My FS master also comments a lot on our dark kitchenn and asked us to do a lot of things to "brighten" up the kitchen..

Hi JASCH

I think the only way is to have bright colour, bright or shiny laminated cabinet.

And ceiling lights, maybe have 2 ceiling lights?

Just a very general knowledge, kitchen must be bright and not dark.

Hi JASCH

I think the only way is to have bright colour, bright or shiny laminated cabinet.

yah thats y.. was actually thinking of having balck theme for my kitchen.. nice nice leh... but now tik got to go for brighter colour le.. got to let my Id know le

yah thats y.. was actually thinking of having balck theme for my kitchen.. nice nice leh... but now tik got to go for brighter colour le.. got to let my Id know le

chosing kitchen cabinet colour is a headache, i may want a light colour too, still brain storming which light colour combination is nice :)

Hi JASCH

Jasch / Happy,

HDB gave us 2 lighting points in the kitchen... :notti:

I took all white for my kitchen.. Taking a big risk.. haha.. 2 years down the road become yellow kitchen.. :)

Jasch / Happy,

HDB gave us 2 lighting points in the kitchen... :)

I took all white for my kitchen.. Taking a big risk.. haha.. 2 years down the road become yellow kitchen.. :unsure:

Hi BIN

You are referring to white laminate cabinet?

I might go for lighter colour but no pure white.

And also have in mind are those shiny or semi-glossy laminated cabinate.

Oh, is it 2 lighting points?

I am looking for those bulbs without casting...those energy saving light...it grow when it switch on....

My house currently using those circuit switch including kitchen. Press one, only one bulb lights up, press twice, 2 light up, press 3 time, all lights up...those bulbs. Very very bright.

is it advisable to use glossy laminate?

The pros are in the short run its v nice..

but in long run,the laminate turn into wavy glossy laminate..

am i right ah? i seen many ID shops, the glossy laminate has a lot of waves already

is it advisable to use glossy laminate?

The pros are in the short run its v nice..

but in long run,the laminate turn into wavy glossy laminate..

am i right ah? i seen many ID shops, the glossy laminate has a lot of waves already

Oic....thanks for your information.

That really helps to choose the correct laminating.

i also like glossy laminate as in my cousin's house but their designer advised me that it is harder to take care as it is non-scratch resistant and definitely not advisable if you cook alot...