Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

Any reason why stove can not put directly opposite the window? (based on fengshui)

Coz we din engage FSM.

heard that money will go out easily if place directly the window (meaning whatever money comes in will goes out fast), tmr i am seeing my fengshui master, will double check with him

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
heard that money will go out easily if place directly the window (meaning whatever money comes in will goes out fast), tmr i am seeing my fengshui master, will double check with him

Nice pic! :)

Yah my Fengshui master also say the stove cannot face the toilet or the windows.. so i tink the place will be to place the stove in between the facing the wall between the toilet and the window lor.. that is wat i am going to do also.. hehe :deal:

ooh.. like that ar. thanks for the info.

But, what about facing toilet?.

ooh.. like that ar. thanks for the info.

But, what about facing toilet?.

Toilet is consider dirty and stove is consider cook food for stomach and for family. So cannot sao-chiong!

May I know who is your FSM, and if I can also have his contact?.

You can PM me if not convenient. thanks :bow::bangwall:

ps: does he do life/palm prediction as well?

Hi Yang Guo

How your install your shoe cabinet?

Is it at the wall facing the main door?

Thanks!:sport-smiley-018:

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

this shoe cabinet is beside the door..(i didnt place shoe cabinet facing the main door,cos heard that its not good for fengshui)

Hi Happy,

this shoe cabinet is beside the door..(i didnt place shoe cabinet facing the main door,cos heard that its not good for fengshui)

Oh, is it beside the kitchen main door wall?

How about the door, will it knock against the shoe cabinet?

Or your shoe cabinet is the other side not the kitchen wall?

A very good idea from you to usefully use up the limited space!:sport-smiley-018:

I never think of that!

Hi Happy,

the shoe cabinet will face the kitchen? wouldn't the walkway from the kitchen to the living room be narrower then?

the shoe cabinet will face the kitchen? wouldn't the walkway from the kitchen to the living room be narrower then?

Hi... Your designs are very nice, i like the table at the kitchen, but i couldn't do it for my own, cos I am not taking away the metal rack liao... I still put my shoe rack infront of the main door, haiz..

Your feature is nice... I like feature wall with lines.. Till now, my feature wall design not confirmed yet.. haha.. Do put up more pics when u start your renovation.. I missed my first day liao, cos my hubby and me both can't take leave now..

Edited by binzz

ops, my shoe rack cant place beside the door already. my Fengshui master told me to put in front of the door (at the Foyer there)..hmm..there may be a change of alot of design already lol

My kitchen going to be a L-Kichen instead

my dining area initially wanted to put L-mirror,but was told to put mirror on 1 side only

my bedhead direction also need to be changed

now i know where is my wealth location and water location..hehe. but think cost a bomb to buy those fengshui stuff, hai

ops, my shoe rack cant place beside the door already. my Fengshui master told me to put in front of the door (at the Foyer there)..hmm..there may be a change of alot of design already lol

my dining area initially wanted to put L-mirror,but was told to put mirror on 1 side only

now i know where is my wealth location and water location..hehe. but think cost a bomb to buy those fengshui stuff, hai

Wow...major change again....

I think everything especially carpentry works all must put on hold liao!

Oh, is it beside the kitchen main door wall?

How about the door, will it knock against the shoe cabinet?

Or your shoe cabinet is the other side not the kitchen wall?

A very good idea from you to usefully use up the limited space!:)

I never think of that!

its not beside the kitchen wall, its the side at the living room entrance

but now, my FS master says we cannot do this way cos this will make us "xin xiong xia zhai"

hello Yang Guo, does this mean that your shoe rack will be facing the main door? Did he mention anything after your stove position? hee.

I think it really depends on the family member bai zhi.

I am also seeking fsm when I get my key and will be like Yang, definately need to shift and change position.

So, id will have to re draw again.