Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My Lovenest At Jalan Membina

is it advisable to use glossy laminate?

The pros are in the short run its v nice..

but in long run,the laminate turn into wavy glossy laminate..

am i right ah? i seen many ID shops, the glossy laminate has a lot of waves already

What does it mean by waves?? Scratch ah?? But still, I am a visual animal, I must do once a white kitchen.. Maybe in my next house, then will not do white.. hehehe..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
What does it mean by waves?? Scratch ah?? But still, I am a visual animal, I must do once a white kitchen.. Maybe in my next house, then will not do white.. hehehe..

means tat if u look at the cabinet sideway, u can see that the laminate dont goes smoothly..abit up and down (abit only). reason maybe cos of the reflective material

get what i mean? i dont know how to describe leh..hehe

Hi Yang Guo, is your flat at Aspella? Notice your main door and it look similar to mine.

its at jalan membina, near tiong bahru..this door is provided by hdb..think most of the new flats have this type of doors ba :unsure:

Hi YANG

I simply love to see reno photos!:notti:

It really nice to see your unit slowly slowly becoming reality!

Is your tiles matt?

Matt tiles got woody feel.

Do keep us update.

Btw....huat ah!:notti:!:lol:!:lol:!:lol:!:(!:)!

HAPPY

Hi YANG GUO

Can you recommed your fms?

Thanks!!

HAPPY

Hi Happy,

My fsm is located at tiong bahru plaza level 3. They have a branch at imm also

the main master is master phang. his disciple is master Ang

Charges for master ang is half price lower than master phang.

i am not sure if its good or not, i dont know which fsm to find also, just anyhow find de

my tiles is homo tiles..havent put up the protective coat yet,so its not reflective yet

here is one more photo, view from master bedroom to corridor

f_lom_21747d5.jpg

i have chosen paint colours for my house already. Wanted 2 colours initially, but Lawrence encouraged me to add more colours, lol. no extra cost. We ended up took 7 colours. i told him if i open more colours of paint, isnt it that more cost to him? he tells me not to worry, even recommended me what colours to match..v nice of him. *thumbs up* hehe

yup its placed at the entrance of the tiles for my case. i guess the placement of the coins have to depend on ur bazi and the direction of the house ba..i heard some pple placed it in many corners of the hse.

my ID so far so gd, i am v satisfied with him

oh ya, i will have a major change to the design of my house.. more pictures will be posted up shortly hehe