Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Not sure is it to Town Council? Will check it up with them jus wait for my good news. :)

Great! You got my vote!

Hi Neighbours,

Manage to contact Nanyang NPP officer this afternoon.

SGT said he need time to investigate & will conduct house visit in may or june...

Wat u guys think?

I think it is just another govt tactic to smoke things through.........

yo qaraj, that sounds fun! heheh. i may be moving over in june / july only but we can check it out first!

too bad i don't know how to play mj wor.. looks like i have to learn it now!

thank you!! :notti:

Nvm, master missysg will be conducting classes real soon hor spinball?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yah i same blk as you hee hee. :notti:

anyone know if the sports complex there got offer yoga class or not, feel like taking up the basic class when i move over. but wan to jio kakis.

Yoz Aforahma, U can always jio my wife for yoga... lolz keep her entertained while im busy at work.. =)

Btw I stay at 989A.

Going in tomolo to do area cleaning and check defects!

Soh, I fully agree on this. The exit is jammed up almost every morning. We can stuck there for more than 10 min if we are late. I cant imagine what if some accident (choi!) or vehicle breakdown at the exit then all no need to go out liao. The whole estate only 1 entrance / exit its really insufficient to cater the daily rush hour traffic. Kudo to you for pointing this out to the authority. Thanks.

blurbug, he's a die hard liverpool fans ! I was too when Owen still in the team haha. Ya we can get toether to watch soccer match. :jawdrop:

I know got kick boxing, dancing... not sure about yoga though.

Im a die hard liverpool fan too!

Since the day i support them, they have no won the league! Still.. YNWA!

Hey hey aforma! I'm interested in exercise kakis! :) I'm in B. 989B. hehe.... i dunno about yoga, how about aqua aerobics if u r interested in low impact workouts? :) think that's pretty nice too. yeah.. more kakis more fun...

btw, any mahjong kakis here? :)

HArd core MJ khakis here!

Do u think we should propose to have a BBQ pit install at our playground, cos the last xmas we though of organise a BBQ downstair then realised our area doesnt come with BBQ pit. :notti:

Steady good idea. But those unit facing in side playground will sure complain of the smoke.

Imagine all BBQ pits occupied. :)

Maybe the foreign workers end up BBQing there too? :notti:

My hubby oso liverpool supporter...

so he & ur hubby can watch together then we ladies sit down drink kopi...haha...

Good idea Blur blur....or u ladies can play mahjong while we watch soccer and join you when its half time or full time...haha

d) More entrance & exit points please: Because there is only one entrance and one exit point, there would be traffic jams along Jurong West St 93 and the service roads for vehicle waiting to come in and out. This is most evident during morning and evening rush hours.

Hi Soh Beng Kuan, I am working in SCDF. May I know who you referred the matter to so I can check on my end what they going to do with it..in any case, I support your suggestion for the convenience of all of us...but I am not sure whether the fire engine theory of not able to get in will suffice..we probably need more reasons before they will do something i guess.. cos the Fire Bikes and the Red Rhino should be able to mount kerbs and get into the estate even though the fire engine may be stuck...

I think we could all write in to the Town Council to get them to do it and if they see so many requests for our convenience sake, they should do something abt it rite?

List of Liverpool fans stands at

Blurbug

Amoyz

Weixiaobao

blur blur......haha...can form mahjong clique also...

Edited by blurbug

haha good lei..good lei..got mahjong kakis here. at least wont be bored when i move in to my new house. haha. ya ya me going to open mahjong classes not later than june.

it will be good if we can have bbq pit over at our area...hehe then can have bbq food as and when i like. hahaha.

aforahma and qaraj ~ maybe can join u all for exercising too. anyone interested in body combat. not sure if the stadium there got offer classes on body combat anot.

hahaha good good! hope i won't need to pay too much "tuition fee"

Yoz Aforahma, U can always jio my wife for yoga... lolz keep her entertained while im busy at work.. =)

Btw I stay at 989A.

yo weixiaobao. yay okie yah i will jio her! :yamseng: skali we all ended up going to missysg's mj classes instead. wahhaha

haha good lei..good lei..got mahjong kakis here. at least wont be bored when i move in to my new house. haha. ya ya me going to open mahjong classes not later than june.

it will be good if we can have bbq pit over at our area...hehe then can have bbq food as and when i like. hahaha.

aforahma and qaraj ~ maybe can join u all for exercising too. anyone interested in body combat. not sure if the stadium there got offer classes on body combat anot.

yo missysg, yay so happy to find another exercise kakhi. really need motivation hahha.

found this site but can't see body combat wor. then see 1 body rolling class.. dunno what is that hahaha

http://www.ssc.gov.sg/publish/Corporate/en..._West_Zone.html

Edited by aforahma

weixiaobao: This afternoon saw someone cleaning unti 721. were you the one?

Blurbug: I have sent to SCDF_CSC@scdf.gov.sg. Cos not sure who to send to. Told them that even red rhino can run on other surface, other emgencies vehicles such as ambulance and fire engines may got stuck.

Haha.... ya hor... last time missysg said that she wanna conduct free lesson for those MJ newbies... :P

Great! You got my vote!

I think it is just another govt tactic to smoke things through.........

hmm.... BBQ pit is a good idea... ya... we also quite worried that the foreign workers will be the one using the BBQ pit afterall....

Err... anyone knows that is our two badmintons often used by foreign workers or our residents?

Btw I stay at 989A.

Going in tomolo to do area cleaning and check defects!

Im a die hard liverpool fan too!

Since the day i support them, they have no won the league! Still.. YNWA!

HArd core MJ khakis here!

Steady good idea. But those unit facing in side playground will sure complain of the smoke.

Imagine all BBQ pits occupied. :dribble:

Maybe the foreign workers end up BBQing there too? :dribble:

hehe... :dribble: mj i must come & see all the shi-fu play first... sounds like u guys super duper pong pong pple lor. :P heheh...

missy : we can go exercising... but body combat sounds serious stuff man. hehe.. i go to gym for cardio stuff @ california.. but now i think our home there more attractive liao.. i think i'll go for aqua aerobics for a start & maybe... if I'm brave enuf.. body combat... :dribble: - will post the info if u guys interested - will go find out. :)

wah~ look likes here alot of sportsman & sportswoman hor.... maybe can arrange for a badminton session too... juz down @ our block... :P

wah~ look likes here alot of sportsman & sportswoman hor.... maybe can arrange for a badminton session too... juz down @ our block... :good:

badminton court directly below my unit...usually used by our foreign mates, you'll need to chop the courts early lol.

wah!:good:! so many pple interested in sports here ah........suddenly i feel so............fat...............hahaha

Anyway, i think the BBQ wil have locks to prevent misuse. :P

Ya lor, missysg got open class for mahjong one de leh......as for tuition fees........missysg, how much ah? $10 / $20 ma? wah hehehe :)

So we got someone workign in SCDF here ah? good good so next time got emergency no need call 995 liao hahaha.........but we do need more entrance and exit............while the rhinos and bikes can mount kerb, ambulances cannot enter.........imagine got emergency case and life is on the line, 3 mins is all u need for someone to really go bye bye to heaven and not come back liao............CHOY!:D TOUCH WOOD!:D And the ambulance is stuck rounding the neighbourhood looking for alternative access............really is !@#$% :)

Am glad this forum is really binding the neightbours here closer together............. ;)

wah!:notti:! so many pple interested in sports here ah........suddenly i feel so............fat...............hahaha

Anyway, i think the BBQ wil have locks to prevent misuse. :dunno:

Ya lor, missysg got open class for mahjong one de leh......as for tuition fees........missysg, how much ah? $10 / $20 ma? wah hehehe :notti:

So we got someone workign in SCDF here ah? good good so next time got emergency no need call 995 liao hahaha.........but we do need more entrance and exit............while the rhinos and bikes can mount kerb, ambulances cannot enter.........imagine got emergency case and life is on the line, 3 mins is all u need for someone to really go bye bye to heaven and not come back liao............CHOY!:notti: TOUCH WOOD!:notti: And the ambulance is stuck rounding the neighbourhood looking for alternative access............really is !@#$% :P

Am glad this forum is really binding the neightbours here closer together............. :yamseng:

$10/$20 bet :jawdrop:

Quite happy got many mj kaki here . Next time I know who to jio :notti:

Anyway my reno cannot start as BSC delay handover.

Also found today that during rectification of the hollow tiles , they spolit my timber skirting . :bleah:

$10/$20 bet :notti:

Quite happy got many mj kaki here . Next time I know who to jio :notti:

Also found today that during rectification of the hollow tiles , they spolit my timber skirting . :notti:

haha just joking la.......$10/$20 bet.........i tried once...........super high blood pressure game.....canot play one hahaha

weixiaobao: This afternoon saw someone cleaning unti 721. were you the one?

Yeah. Was cleaning up on Sat.

Did you pass by the unit or u saw me from the void deck?

$10/$20 bet :)

Quite happy got many mj kaki here . Next time I know who to jio :D

Also found today that during rectification of the hollow tiles , they spolit my timber skirting . :notti:

Wah u guys play so big? Haha normally play $1/$2 only leh!

I better stick to my EPL matches then. haha.. later I lose the whole house to u guys!

Anyway have check my unit.

Got 29 items on my defect list.. like very little :bangwall: