Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sigh... anyone got any pest control company to recommend? My house wooden fixture kana invaded by dun know what pests. Look like those white seeds which parrots eat but inside got hairy worm.

Sigh... anyone got any pest control company to recommend? My house wooden fixture kana invaded by dun know what pests. Look like those white seeds which parrots eat but inside got hairy worm.

Maybe you can try pest buster . I think they are quite establish. Hope they can solve your problem .

Maybe you can try pest buster . I think they are quite establish. Hope they can solve your problem .

Yoz ppeeps.. wanna ask u guys.. u know the dish rack in the kitchen, supposed to be stainless steel right? Stainless steel not supposed to rust right?

I saw quite a bit of rust on my rack and some of my bowl (which are white) kenna also..

Wanna get my facts right first before I go complaiin.. any idea?

Hello!! Long time no see.... :P

Did anyone see first 2 blocks of 987... 2nd floor has been painted partially??

Hmm... seems like that will be our block new colors??

Yoz ppeeps.. wanna ask u guys.. u know the dish rack in the kitchen, supposed to be stainless steel right? Stainless steel not supposed to rust right?

I saw quite a bit of rust on my rack and some of my bowl (which are white) kenna also..

Wanna get my facts right first before I go complaiin.. any idea?

Long time never come in here liao..

Stainless steel also can rust but should be more difficult to rust also....my parent's place one rusty also but that was also after a **** long period...

WXB, u stay only less than one year should not have this problem..think can complain...

wxb - the dish rack suppose to be stainless steel. mine also stainless steel as mentioned by the ID in their quotation. But then mine also start to rust le. even the base of the dish rack. Dunno can complain anot..i scare later my id said i din do a gd job in maintaining it.

Edited by missysg

Btw, there is going to be a right turn out for cars going towards Caltex Petrol Kiosk. Do you think it will solve the morning peak problem where cars all jammed up till MSCP?

hey hey everyone....

Man it is has been ages since i last long in sia and very happy to see many of u all still active in here

for rust, if it is truly stainless steel, it will never rust. unless it is very low grade ones

i got a song cho (the chicken brand) dish rack and even i never wipe before, now still no rust or stains and they come with life time warranty i think

as for the painting, it is for sample for the residents to see at 1st one den vote........but i think RC canceled the public voting la

Beng kuan, better get the termite or insects out fast ......else later move into your sidings den die liao

and no i dun think the right turn will resolve anything......problem is that there is only 1 exit..............and yes........it has been discussed to get another exit.......but u know........govt..............usually kinda not so efficent la hahaha

hey hey everyone....

Man it is has been ages since i last long in sia and very happy to see many of u all still active in here

for rust, if it is truly stainless steel, it will never rust. unless it is very low grade ones

i got a song cho (the chicken brand) dish rack and even i never wipe before, now still no rust or stains and they come with life time warranty i think

as for the painting, it is for sample for the residents to see at 1st one den vote........but i think RC canceled the public voting la

Beng kuan, better get the termite or insects out fast ......else later move into your sidings den die liao

and no i dun think the right turn will resolve anything......problem is that there is only 1 exit..............and yes........it has been discussed to get another exit.......but u know........govt..............usually kinda not so efficent la hahaha

Hoho u are back bro.. haha finally the RC rep has spoken. haha

I think im going to complain abt my rack.. only 5 mths and it got rust.. and some part i scrub and scrub also doesnt come off.. super pissed.

Bro, ur lifetime warranty rack cost u how much? I might just go replace it once and for all.

And my sliding door track got misaligned and every morning I got to force open.. super angry, told my ID to rectify, blardy ****, got to wait 2 weeks plus..

Any ways I can take revenge on the ID______iotsssss? ;););););)

Edited by weixiaobao

wxb: can u wash the rust away with soap?

Dlim: Called pest buster, was told $50 to come and see the insects. Wah lau...

50 for transport ? Did you ask the termination cost to terminate the insects ?

Just realise my dish rack base also rusty , never pull out before . REALLY LOW QUALITY supplied by ID . KNS

50 for transport ? Did you ask the termination cost to terminate the insects ?

Just realise my dish rack base also rusty , never pull out before . REALLY LOW QUALITY supplied by ID . KNS

They got to look at the insects before coming out with the solutions then charge again. So I decided to get my ID to seal all possible holes for all wooden fixtures.

ck: what's sidings?

So far the right turn haven't opened. I have little confidence that the situation can improve.

They got to look at the insects before coming out with the solutions then charge again. So I decided to get my ID to seal all possible holes for all wooden fixtures.

ck: what's sidings?

So far the right turn haven't opened. I have little confidence that the situation can improve.

sorry i meant the skirtings heheheh