Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babykoh

Cheater Cheat My Money

Hi anyone can help me, I have been cheated by a frend and he dun wan to pay my money back and he even dun wan to answer my call. He just keep on lying to me. The money is for my medical. If I report police I even cannot take back any money. Please help, he live at tampines.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi anyone can help me, I have been cheated by a frend and he dun wan to pay my money back and he even dun wan to answer my call. He just keep on lying to me. The money is for my medical. If I report police I even cannot take back any money. Please help, he live at tampines.

Hi Babykoh,

In the first place why do u lend him ur $$$ since is for ur medical? :notti:

Let me get this straight: You lend your MEDICAL money to your friend and charge him interest to get some profits for your renovation??

Ok, what done is done lah, I am not here to mock you. But personal loans are the last thing you can ever recover. Everytime one fork out money to lend relatives/friends/colleagues/etc, it must always be a sum that we are prepared to lose.

Like you also know, report police will make matter worse; sorry to say you have no legal recourse here, can only keep pestering your friend to return.

I suggest you now quickly find other ways to get your money for medical if its really urgent instead of trying to recover this forsaken money...

Cos of the profit, as I wan to save money for my renovation

Did u tell him the $$$ is for ur medication and do u have his address if he dont ans ur call. :(

Try to find out more abt him thru other friends and tell them he is running away from u if he still refuse to rtn u the money. :)

Did u tell him the $$$ is for ur medication and do u have his address if he dont ans ur call. :unsure:

Try to find out more abt him thru other friends and tell them he is running away from u if he still refuse to rtn u the money. :(

I have his address, but he said even i come he also won't open the door, if dare just make noise outside. The money is for heart medical. Cos my heart not so good, somemore he keep on making me angry and make me cannot breathe well. To be honest, I'm quite a timid guy, any bro here can accompany to fight back for my money, he live at tampines.

Is there any fast way to earn back money? I ever see pple email me on those online business can earn cash but I scare being cheated again.

Edited by babykoh

there's no such thing as get rich quick

the only person who gets rich quick is the person who tries to sell you such thing

but that's almost like cheating already.

do you have proof of passing the money to him e.g. cheque withdrawal etc

maybe you want to consider going to small claims tribunal and lodge a suit against him if you have any evidence.

Is there any fast way to earn back money? I ever see pple email me on those online business can earn cash but I scare being cheated again.

That one is CONFIRMED get cheated one - please dun do it.

Do the proper way, eg part-time jobs that few people want to do, or insurance/property agents, tuition, etc.

If you got extra room in your flat/house can rent out also good. Sell away some items that you do not want to use, etc.

So many ways!

But please, please dun go down the slippery road of MLMs, network-marketing, land-banking, online businesses, whatever sh*t. Waste time, waste efforts, waste money. Not forgetting pissing people off and losing all your relatives/friends. At your stage you need all the emotional support you can get; the last thing you want is to be one man standing and everyone avoiding you.

Otherwise very soon you will create another thread complaining again...

Good luck!!

Jus bear in mind money don come easily w/o any hard work put in. If there is so easy then most of it is cheating ppls hard earn $$$. :notti:

I believe u must have sign (IOU) with ur "Friend", maybe u can take it to those Credit Company (Help to chase after debts) see whether they provide svs for personal loan. The most they charges u higher fees on the amount rtn.

As for ur heart prob don let this kind of "Friend" affect u, continued ur exercise (eg walking or swiming), less oily foods and most impt must :unsure: !! :notti: stay happy everyday, jus take it as a veri exp lesson u have learnt although I don knw hw much u donated to him.

Jus bear in mind money don come easily w/o any hard work put in. If there is so easy then most of it is cheating ppls hard earn $$$. :dunno:

I believe u must have sign (IOU) with ur "Friend", maybe u can take it to those Credit Company (Help to chase after debts) see whether they provide svs for personal loan. The most they charges u higher fees on the amount rtn.

As for ur heart prob don let this kind of "Friend" affect u, continued ur exercise (eg walking or swiming), less oily foods and most impt must :dunno::dunno::dunno: stay happy everyday, jus take it as a veri exp lesson u have learnt although I don knw hw much u donated to him.

The credit company charge veri high in helping u to get back the money. Any kind soul have any part time job for me to do? I know video editing, video shoot and photography. I also know designing. But I hope to earn more money fast

well.... first of all lending money to friends i can say that 90% will be hard to get back. even 20 years of friends and even close ones too!:)

well.... first of all lending money to friends i can say that 90% will be hard to get back. even 20 years of friends and even close ones too!:)

Tell his wife, his mother, his in-law, even his Ah Gong! Let every know he owes you money. Use peer pressure maybe it helps

Tell his wife, his mother, his in-law, even his Ah Gong! Let every know he owes you money. Use peer pressure maybe it helps

I have try all tis but no use. Anyone can have any idea that i can get my money back

I have try all tis but no use. Anyone can have any idea that i can get my money back

forgot about the money and move on with your life.

havent you realise this is the result of being greedy?