Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Devilaz

Mrt Complains/feebback

Not to mention those who treated the poles like they were their own!

Morning train so fast, cannot balance, want to grab poles but some ppl just like to lean on the poles and place their butt cracks in between the poles!! I am one of those who can't balance in high heels one...duno how other women did it..really pei fu them...so I need the poles!!

What I did was always to find an empty slot on the pole then hold on to it and use my sharp knuckles or fingers to poke at the person...they mostly will get the hint and shift away....if not, i poke harder :yamseng:

if thats the case, i would grab the pole just behind his/her head. so when the train move sure kanna mine hand. they sure dont daret to turn as it is their fault if they turn u can bo chap them. let them knock mine hand till they cannot ta han then they move away. :rofl:

Too late... That person normally will step on my foot directly or slamming into my ribs instead of kissing me. :furious::furious:

There is another kind of idiots. When reaching the station, the door opens but the person not alighting will stand ROOTED to the ground with their hands planted firmly to the poles at the side. They don't know the meaning of stepping aside or stepping outside to let others alight 1st. 8|8|

Dash in when they are not wanted, and refuse to budge when they are blocking the way. Isn't that irritating? :furious::furious:

heng mine size is big... i chiong out and the person sure being drag by me a bit.. haha... :)

Pai seh devilaz, got OT or not?? Supposed to talk abt mrt drivers right? but we talking abt mrt passengers...hehe...chum i think i OT alot....cyclist thread talk abt mrt, mrt driver thread talk abt mrt passengers :notti:

permission granted... 8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
if thats the case, i would grab the pole just behind his/her head. so when the train move sure kanna mine hand. they sure dont daret to turn as it is their fault if they turn u can bo chap them. let them knock mine hand till they cannot ta han then they move away. :furious:

Haha....then there are those who like to stick to you like glue when there's still so much space in front, they just kept go-stun and go-stun till u duno where they want to do until you got no space to move. For this kind of ppl, I usually hold on to the hand grip on the horizontal poles then pull far far, when train stops, I let go....they will look back and stare...i just look away and di gong...if crowded train then bo bian lah...not crowded u keep on go-stun for what?!?! Irritating leh...dun wan to smell their hair...

I got a friend who once boarded a very crowded train and she was already standing at the doorway, then one auntie squeezed in and started to lean herself on my friend's chest...my friend said she v heavy..can't breathe...the auntie treats my friend as cushion ah...

But it's already so squeezy liao. Abit hard to capture the right angles of those disgusting acts. :yamseng:

Tell the cuplrit "ehh halo, can you move abit to your left? I want to take your pik cher. This angle I can't take lah" :furious:

got an unforgettable experience on the train

i was sitting down and going to orchard for classes from tpy

then i tink somewhere in between tpy and orchard, a grp of mango ppl boarded the train. i tink is 2 ladies and 2 guys. then 1 lady sat down beside me. she motioned to the other lady to sit beside her (there's only ONE empty seat beside me). the other lady came and SQUEEZE in between me and her fren. :wub:

come on lah! she thot she small kid meh?! her butt so fcuking small can squeeze in between 2 seats?:dunno:! i **** pissed off. i stood up, hoping that she will realise what she had been doing. but NO loh!! after i stood up, she IMMEDIATELY sat on my seat!! i was mu deng kou dai!! got such idiots ard??:wub: she can still sit down happily and giggling which i STOOD IN FRONT of her! i tink i drank too much plain water that day. coz apparently, she CANNOT SEE ME!! :bleah:

all the other ppl on the train were looking at her. i glared at her throughout the whole journey. but yeah... i tink i'm transparent coz she doesnt feel anything at all! :lol:

got an unforgettable experience on the train

i was sitting down and going to orchard for classes from tpy

then i tink somewhere in between tpy and orchard, a grp of mango ppl boarded the train. i tink is 2 ladies and 2 guys. then 1 lady sat down beside me. she motioned to the other lady to sit beside her (there's only ONE empty seat beside me). the other lady came and SQUEEZE in between me and her fren. :wub:

come on lah! she thot she small kid meh?! her butt so fcuking small can squeeze in between 2 seats?:dunno:! i **** pissed off. i stood up, hoping that she will realise what she had been doing. but NO loh!! after i stood up, she IMMEDIATELY sat on my seat!! i was mu deng kou dai!! got such idiots ard??:wub: she can still sit down happily and giggling which i STOOD IN FRONT of her! i tink i drank too much plain water that day. coz apparently, she CANNOT SEE ME!! :bleah:

all the other ppl on the train were looking at her. i glared at her throughout the whole journey. but yeah... i tink i'm transparent coz she doesnt feel anything at all! :lol:

i must have missed the memo; what's 'mango' ppl?

my contribution is the 'nobody want to give up seat to pregnant woman' lament. haiz.

i must have missed the memo; what's 'mango' ppl?

my contribution is the 'nobody want to give up seat to pregnant woman' lament. haiz.

oh... i'm referring to filipinos... :dunno: :X

found myself in a dilemma the other day

i had a seat and was minding my own business when a lady came walking into the train

my first reaction was to give my seat to her coz i thought she was pregnant

then suddenly it occurred to me that she might not be pregnant coz we simply can't tell

guess if she is pregnant then she did a really good job camouflaging until i don't know if she's pregnant or she just has a tummy :) :)

ladies here, will you be offended if someone offered you a seat despite you not being pregnant???

i had a seat and was minding my own business when a lady came walking into the train

then suddenly it occurred to me that she might not be pregnant coz we simply can't tell

guess if she is pregnant then she did a really good job camouflaging until i don't know if she's pregnant or she just has a tummy :):dunno:

ladies here, will you be offended if someone offered you a seat despite you not being pregnant???

yes! i will be real offended if someone offered a seat to me coz he/she thot i'm preggie whereas i'm not. on the other note, it is the kindness of this person and i just cannot penalized him/her like dat

a few times, i do encountered similar situation. to save myself and the other party from potential embarrassing scenario, i choose to..... ignore... :)

that day my colleague also complain to me that someone offered her a seat

so now unless i see those obvious ones i will not give up my seat

coz i'm really worried i'd offend someone :)

guess if she is pregnant then she did a really good job camouflaging until i don't know if she's pregnant or she just has a tummy :) :)

i would definitely feel offended if any1 mistaken me as preggy & offer me their seat :dunno:

there was once, i was sitting next to a teen on my left & his mum standing in front of him holding onto the pole. during 1 of the stops, the mum suddenly tried 2 get her son 2 'offer' a young gal the seat cos the mum thought the gal was preggy. both her son & i heard that gal's saying (softly) that she wasnt preggy & refused the seat ........the mum didn't heard it & even chided her son

that day my colleague also complain to me that someone offered her a seat

so now unless i see those obvious ones i will not give up my seat

coz i'm really worried i'd offend someone :)

My friend's colleague kena this before. She was in the train early in the morning and you know how crowded it is...then one lady with a big tummy came and stood in front of her, my friend's colleague, out of kindness, offered the seat to her. The lady became v furious and started scolding her. She d am n pai seh cos everyone turned to look. If it's me, will feel offended lah, but since got seat then why not? Just sit down lor...y must scold ppl? Ppl also kind-hearted what...it's this kind of ppl that most ppl now dun really dare to give up seats...then ppl complain we are un-gracious society....what da?!?

Nowadays when I see big tummy lady, I will yan jiu very long at her tummy before I offer seat cos don wan kena scolding :)

Nowadays when I see big tummy lady, I will yan jiu very long at her tummy before I offer seat cos don wan kena scolding !!

but how to yan jiu? sometimes cannot really tell leh

go poke or knock on her tummy?! !!

My friend's colleague kena this before. She was in the train early in the morning and you know how crowded it is...then one lady with a big tummy came and stood in front of her, my friend's colleague, out of kindness, offered the seat to her. The lady became v furious and started scolding her. She d am n pai seh cos everyone turned to look. If it's me, will feel offended lah, but since got seat then why not? Just sit down lor...y must scold ppl? Ppl also kind-hearted what...it's this kind of ppl that most ppl now dun really dare to give up seats...then ppl complain we are un-gracious society....what da?!?

Nowadays when I see big tummy lady, I will yan jiu very long at her tummy before I offer seat cos don wan kena scolding !!

well thats kind of silly. if u dont want to embarass urself even more, dont scold in public lah.

if someone offered me a seat, i'll take it gladly, regardless whether im pregnant or not. free seat leh!

before i got pregnant i had one gentleman offer me his seat. i took it happily becoz it's a long ride to boon lay, and i thot he gv it to me becoz he pity me hving to study while standing up. then it occured to me, maybe it's coz he thot i was expecting. lols. whatever.

then when i was pregnant, my tummy wasnt very obvious which was probably y nobody offered. i've had some ppl kinda glance at me and look like they want to give, but in the end also nvr. then sometimes i will purposely rub my tummy in an absent-minded-preggy-woman kind of way to garner some sympathy but also nvr get. eyer.

another question i have is about the elderly

how old must the person be before you will give up your seat?

i usually look for spots on the skin coz that kinda tells you they are quite old, but how old does one have to be in order to be considered an 'elderly'?

50? 60? or the official retirement age of 62?

another question i have is about the elderly

how old must the person be before you will give up your seat?

i usually look for spots on the skin coz that kinda tells you they are quite old, but how old does one have to be in order to be considered an 'elderly'?

50? 60? or the official retirement age of 62?

i realised now the elderly most of them might reject seats as well. they do not like to be known as old i guess. usually, i will observe. if i find the person has problems balancing himself/herself, then i will give up my seat. not necessarily must be more than a certain age. but of course first criteria have to be an elderly lah !!