Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Devilaz

Mrt Complains/feebback

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Normally we should but some people took their time alighting ler.

To make sense, we need to let them alight so that we can enter rite not only at MRT but in all situation.

I went to the Boon Keng showroom and I was amazed that a lot of people were waiting to enter the room without letting us coming out first.

I have to ask loudly to let us out first so that they can enter..... I can shake head there.

If u go Jurong East MRT even handicapped ppls also nt spare, they will not let u alight first and squeeze their way in so there are always alot of eye staring and finger pointing when the door closed. :notti::notti::sport-smiley-004:

My case happen in Outram MRT I just couldnt stand that guy standing infront of the door not moving when most of the ppls had already alighted as the other side is already rushing in and I am still GONG GONG behind him don knw waiting for what??? :bangwall:

But after I overtake him, I can see his Black black face maybe he trying to be polite and let ALL the passengers alight first. But to me I am taking a risk not able to squeeze in the train or have to take another one w/o him standing infront of me. :bleah:

If u go Jurong East MRT even handicapped ppls also nt spare, they will not let u alight first and squeeze their way in so there are always alot of eye staring and finger pointing when the door closed. :notti::notti::sport-smiley-004:

My case happen in Outram MRT I just couldnt stand that guy standing infront of the door not moving when most of the ppls had already alighted as the other side is already rushing in and I am still GONG GONG behind him don knw waiting for what??? :bangwall:

But after I overtake him, I can see his Black black face maybe he trying to be polite and let ALL the passengers alight first. But to me I am taking a risk not able to squeeze in the train or have to take another one w/o him standing infront of me. :bleah:

u're not wrong and he's not wrong either :P

sometimes i find myself in his situation. u know why? coz of the ks ppl on the other side of the queue. the ppl had not fully alighted. but ppl on the other side of the queue started to squeeze in. and so those ppl who wanted to alight had to alight from ur side. therefore, the guy standing in front of u had no choice but to give way to them first. Not sure if ur situation is like this... but this is wat i personally encountered many many times... :bleah:

Actually these kind of cases i dun mind, cos there isn't really any official q stated on platform, so if i'm waiting and train comes and ppl chiong in front, i'm ok...provided they don't do it rudely or push about...

ya man... i kena stepped on the toes many times when trying to alight... coz of the ks ppl who rushed in once the train doors are opened!:notti:

ya man... i kena stepped on the toes many times when trying to alight... coz of the ks ppl who rushed in once the train doors are opened!:)

hmm....then this kinda behaviour is totally unacceptable...unfortunately, many ppl always chiong in first before allowing others to alight so this resulted in the kind of behaviour where alighting passengers often elbow the ppl standing at the train door waiting to go in....even those good hearted ones who allow others to alight first also kena elbowed.......so pi s sed with these ppl.... :P

They scared they cannot find a seat for their buttocks ma...so rush in to find a seat lor...

Really typical singaporean!

I think is not for their buttock to sit they scare they will miss the train when the door close suddenly. I used to be gentle but after seeing so many cases ppl rush in and me left behind (cant squeeze in too BIG size) I also become ken chio like them. :notti::(

Every Morning, I alway realised when taking bus many of them do not go up to the upper deck as there are only 3 bus stop to alight. However those ppls at the second bus stop alway got no chance to board the bus and the ppl jus keep moving in and refuse to go upper deck so no choice have to left those angry ppl standing outside staring. :dunno: What are the reasons they dont go up to the upper deck to make space for the second bus stop ppl??? :yamseng:

hahaha, gonna rant my other pet peeve

escalators!8|!:notti:!:wub:

why do pple stand on the right side of the escalator?

is it very difficult to stand on the left side???

it's especially irritating when you see the train arrive, and left while you are stuck behind this person who is in turn stucl behind some inconsiderate idiot :):furious:

some lagi best, when i said excuse me to them

they just turn their head, look at me and turn back to face the front without moving a single step :fire: :fire: :fire:

why why why :dunno::P

sigh, now i know why got pple stand on the right side of the escalator :wacko::idea:

Don be surprise alot of ppl don knw they must stand on the left hand side if they don wan to walk. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

I am not sure is it we learn from HK cos HK is stand on right hand and walk in left side, but if u stand on the wrong side most probably u will kenna scolding. :yamseng:

Edited by Cantona7

actually it's not so much left or right loh

in the countries i've visited, pple automatically stands to ONE side

in singapore you can see ALL but one standing to one side

and the only one standing on the other side feels it's his rights to stand and block everyone else :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

totally agree with what MM Lee says (refer to my t-blog for the article posted by MaCe)

he'll never see singapore become a gracious society :notti:

Edited by applefreak

actually it's not so much left or right loh

in the countries i've visited, pple automatically stands to ONE side

in singapore you can see ALL but one standing to one side

and the only one standing on the other side feels it's his rights to stand and block everyone else !! :D

totally agree with what PM Lee says (refer to my t-blog for the article posted by MaCe)

he'll never see singapore become a gracious society :yamseng:

I agree with you, somehow the keep-to-the-left-side-of-the-escalator campaign nvr got to all of us....

It's frustrating when u see the train approaching and u know that if you walked down the escalator, u would have a pretty good chance of boarding the train. Your intentions are thwarted by those ppl blocking the way.

I find that this happens on the north-south line escalator in raffles place during peak hour but not the escalator leading to the east west train. I don't understand how come there's a trend. Because of this, I've missed the train quite few times. :)

My cousin told me in HK if u stand in the wrong way u sure kenna scolding, maybe we are too kind hearted that why we nvr voice out to them if not next time they will knw where to stand. :D

I think MRT shld put out a sign to educate those ppl (esp foreigner) where to stand if not rushing. !!