Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LLhome

My Dream House

Luv ur tv feature wall, wardrobe and kitchen, in fact everything! :furious: Think you've been quite blessed with a smooth reno and a good ID!

i've been talking to a few ID firms since Sep 07... till today appointed none cos still feeling the i'm-not-so-positive-about-them vibe :unsure: After reading all the rav reviews about Ideal House's ID, feel so inspired to call them now and hopefully got "chemistry" just like a few of you have... hehe.

Mind giving me your ID's contact no. pl?

no prob. hv pm u! :unsure:

same lights! Citi Lights @ Jln Besar rite! haha.. i quite like them, bought all my lightings from them , will update my site when everything is up.

yeah u r rite! bought fr citilights...look forward to ur pics. i'm sure it will turn out fantastic.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi,

how much u pay for the pool table?

i have a doggy also..... can show a completed pic of this kerb toilet? i'm quite keen to do this kerb for my doggy

i bought the 8 ft one. cost $1450 ard tis price if i remember correctly. but normally most ppl buy 7ft for homes. cost $1250. u can go to tis website for more details. www.poolworld.org

here's a clearer pic of the kerb...

anyway u can do the kerb depending on ur dog size. but try to do drainage and fix a belee(dunno the spelling). those tap for WC. so tat beside ur dog can do her business there, it can oso serve as a washing area for her. can't see the belee fr the pic. but its fix beside the cabinet.

f_DSC02846m_c50395c.jpg

Edited by LLhome

movers will be moving my things in this morning. monday furniture will be in and at the same time will official move in. will spent some time to pack and settle down. so will try to post the completed pics after tat.

anyway still got some minor things left to retify and got to wait after CNY. coz workers starting their CNY break. so haiz got to ta han a bit... but i know tat the workers are already trying their best to rush for us. so pls stay tune. n thx for all ur support n advices. i'll be back. :unsure:

wow you managed to make it before CNY

these two days will be really busy for you :unsure::furious:

do try to make a list of items you might need to clean up e.g. broom, toilet brush etc

coz thu is CNY liao, think a lot of shops will not be open :unsure:

Your place looks good. What is the exact cost for the renovation done for your place? :D

Your place is at blk 27xA or B area right? The living area is short and not long so it's not easy to place a sofa and console with a study room corner in the way. Have the same layout as yours except its the mirror image.

these two days will be really busy for you !! !!

do try to make a list of items you might need to clean up e.g. broom, toilet brush etc

coz thu is CNY liao, think a lot of shops will not be open :bow:

i bought the 8 ft one. cost $1450 ard tis price if i remember correctly. but normally most ppl buy 7ft for homes. cost $1250. u can go to tis website for more details. www.poolworld.org

here's a clearer pic of the kerb...

anyway u can do the kerb depending on ur dog size. but try to do drainage and fix a belee(dunno the spelling). those tap for WC. so tat beside ur dog can do her business there, it can oso serve as a washing area for her. can't see the belee fr the pic. but its fix beside the cabinet.

f_DSC02846m_c50395c.jpg

isn't better to do a recess area than a kerb? recess area as the area is indented, a lower level than the rest of the surrounding area.

if do a recess area, than if got water on the outside area, can be easily flow into the recess area to be cleared

it looks neater also, compared to kerbs.

these two days will be really busy for you :sport-smiley-004::D

coz thu is CNY liao, think a lot of shops will not be open :P

thanks. already bought all the items b4 move in. now already move in n pai sei reply so late coz no internet access these 2 weeks.

Your place looks good. What is the exact cost for the renovation done for your place? :sport-smiley-004:

Your place is at blk 27xA or B area right? The living area is short and not long so it's not easy to place a sofa and console with a study room corner in the way. Have the same layout as yours except its the mirror image.

thx for the compliment :D

the cost for my reno is 40k...

mine is at B... i hacked my study away but the living is quite small so got to custom made the sofa to shorter length. the normal length is 3m so custom made to 2.7m.

so u living same area as us?

here's the completed pics of the hse...

Kitchen:

f_DSC02866m_c4ac361.jpg

View of kitchen from entrance:

f_DSC02860m_b720566.jpg

Behing the glass divider:

doggy's kerb + box up cabinet for brooms and mops + washing machine and dryer

f_DSC02948m_5ad9a0f.jpg

My hood and hob:

f_DSC02946m_7499724.jpg

Common bathroom:

f_DSC02872m_f4eb500.jpg

f_DSC02945m_4ff0a05.jpg

f_DSC02871m_15cab76.jpg

Pool area with lights on:

f_DSC02877m_7c49a0b.jpg

f_DSC02882m_e21c731.jpg

Pool feature wall with seatee:

f_DSC02922m_b1c4afb.jpg

Altar and HHS feature wall:

f_DSC02885m_c76eed2.jpg

f_DSC02967m_d76cb1f.jpg

Front view of shoe cabinet cum divider:

f_DSC02918m_d5859dd.jpg

Side view:

f_DSC02886m_cf5858f.jpg

Living room with croft lightings:

f_DSC02890m_e1307cd.jpg

Swivel tv feature (can be swift to any angle):

f_DSC02892m_d793226.jpg

f_DSC02958m_e4ad296.jpg

we love the tv feature the most... as proposed by our id to suit our needs. coz it can be swift to any degree as we like. so when we are playing mahjong at the other area next to the altar or playing pool, we can oso watch tv at the same time. oso the design suits our theme too. :sport-smiley-004:

View of the master bedroom at entrance:

f_DSC02933m_dd09c38.jpg

Bed feature cum suspended bed frame and side table with tinted mirror:

f_DSC02925m_6bc4e63.jpg

Built in wardrobe:

f_DSC02907m_1ea1013.jpg

View from our bed:

f_DSC02927m_9f61a1d.jpg

Master bathroom vanity:

f_DSC02911m_a8ed5a2.jpg

Shower area:

f_DSC02932m_d5ba386.jpg

Id told us to use glass top for vanity instead of solid surface coz more colours to choose from and also can save money. :sport-smiley-004:

Door for the rooms(was painted 2 colors, oso proposed by johnny):

f_DSC02937m_f447b77.jpg

Edited by LLhome

isn't better to do a recess area than a kerb? recess area as the area is indented, a lower level than the rest of the surrounding area.

if do a recess area, than if got water on the outside area, can be easily flow into the recess area to be cleared

it looks neater also, compared to kerbs.

Yeah maybe, never tot of it. But i think this reccess or floor levels have HDB regulations on them.But any way its done and could be a washing area also. Reccess could not have the same height borders as compared to the kerb i supposed

Yup, living in the same area except im at C. I didn't know 3m is the normal length for a sofa :dunno: as I never custom make my sofa set. It came in its actual size as in the furniture shop when I went to choose my furniture.

Wow, 40k on renovations. Your place looks really uber cool, a hint of retro & futuristic style with the disco lights & pool table as main focus other than the MBR & Common Toilets. :dancingqueen: I notice your doors are the original HDB doors painted over and fitted with lever locksets right? The colours make the doors look very condo-ish style.

thx for the compliment :)

the cost for my reno is 40k...

mine is at B... i hacked my study away but the living is quite small so got to custom made the sofa to shorter length. the normal length is 3m so custom made to 2.7m.

so u living same area as us?

Edited by BunBun

Yup, living in the same area except im at C. I didn't know 3m is the normal length for a sofa :dunno: as I never custom make my sofa set. It came in its actual size as in the showroom when I went to choose my furniture.

Wow, 40k on renovations. Your place looks really uber cool, a hint of retro & futuristic style with the disco lights & pool table as main focus other than the MBR & Common Toilets. :) I notice your doors are the original HDB doors painted over and fitted with lever locksets right? The colours make the doors look very condo-ish style :dancingqueen::dunno:

yeah u got sharp eyes... my id wanted to paint the door this way to get condo effect. the levers he changed for us foc.

the actual size for our sofa is 3m... but got to get a smaller set.

so u live next blk. can meet up one day... but ur reno seems fast to complete. can move in so fast...veri gd. we waited 1.5 mths to complete. finally can move in liaoz.