Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cartoon Wayne

-=* W&m Love Nest *=-

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Actually my parent stay with us, as my old hse have a similar ironing top storage, so we decided to do a similar one to ease my mum and my wife ironing job...

thx....

is a inverted light cove, using 7tubes x 40mm white lights...

we spend about 35K on reno excluding electricity, lighting, cooker and hood, sink and aircon...

Quite ex but worth the money coz good workmanship (personal feeling)

Your home is very very nice, saw the waist top ironing board, may i ask what is the material used to cover the top?? Money well-spent indeed.. Very great design from Intradesign again.. I like so many of their designs. :P

can check with you if the 'iron top' is a particular material? if i tell my contractor that will he know? really very good idea :notti: !!
Your home is very very nice, saw the waist top ironing board, may i ask what is the material used to cover the top?? Money well-spent indeed.. Very great design from Intradesign again.. I like so many of their designs. :bangwall:

Actually the ironing top that you all see are just laminate which cant use for ironing purpose, my ID actually provide us an additional wooden top cover which wrap with cushion and cloth so that ironing can be done..

I will post up the photo with the top cover shortly cause the carpenter just deliver the top cover...

Our passageway to the bedroom and kitchen glass door

Before and After of our passage way

DSC00028.jpgDSCN2220.jpg

Kitchen Black Tinted Glass Door

DSC00113.jpg

We find that the glass door able dull so we add sonme DIY stuff using a $2 and 2 hour solution to it....

DSCN2328.jpgDSCN2330.jpg

thx....

is a inverted light cove, using 7tubes x 40mm white lights...

we spend about 35K on reno excluding electricity, lighting, cooker and hood, sink and aircon...

Quite ex but worth the money coz good workmanship (personal feeling)

ok thank you bery much.

cool to find someone doing B&W hehe. i did my whole flat B&W with glass :bleah: keep things simple :bangwall:

hihihi... yah wife and I love B&W and minimalistic concept to keep thing simple... Therefore alot of thing wil be in black grey and white, all using clean and clear line.. little abit of wood colour to make it more minialisticc interior...

thanks for the tips :bow: :bow:

now how about sharing the $2 and 2hr tip to decorate a glass door?

looks very nice and professionally done :wub:

We had the design in mind, and we went daiso to purchase a big piece of window sticker for $2

Cut out the square design and stick them onto the glass door

We actually scare it will go crook, so we measure the distance and stick masking tape to align the sitcker..

how to stick the sticker just simply follow the instruction mention on the packaging.

:D:D:bangwall::paint:

really peifu peifu :bangwall: :bangwall:

learnt another tip here, think you should post this in MaCe's t-blog, the money saving one?

for pple who can't afford WinK decals :bleah:

really peifu peifu :bangwall::paint:

learnt another tip here, think you should post this in MaCe's t-blog, the money saving one?

for pple who can't afford WinK decals :bangwall:

Sure... yah i initially wanted to buy winkplay but i think the is too high with our simple design.. so we decided to do this way... and the effect is ok adn acceptable.. and i can change our design more frequent and wont feel heart pain... :bleah:

Sure... yah i initially wanted to buy winkplay but i think the is too high with our simple design.. so we decided to do this way... and the effect is ok adn acceptable.. and i can change our design more frequent and wont feel heart pain... :good:

nice idea man! we also have a door like that, will consider doing something like that too...only we are not as artistic as you so quite scared...

cool to find someone doing B&W hehe. i did my whole flat B&W with glass :good: keep things simple :yamseng:

your house was really :jawdrop: and :dribble: