Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cartoon Wayne

-=* W&m Love Nest *=-

wayne..how much did u spend on ur lightings? Notice that you have quite a fair bit of cove lighting and downlights..

u tink if i buy those ikea table meant for kitchen (which can be kept away), can be used for ironing? My washing area has an extra recess area..tot dun waste it..hehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
must must must take a trip to daiso liao

don't why when i'm there don't see anything like this leh :help:

must keep my eyes peeled :help:

hihi, you go to DIY section, vivo city have more things... i spend sometime there to find too.. Daiso alway in a mess...

nice idea man! we also have a door like that, will consider doing something like that too...only we are not as artistic as you so quite scared...

Actually we are not very artistic too, just that when my wife shop, i will just gather idea by observing glass window or door of those shops..

your house was really :~ and :good:

Your House also very very nice... Like the bar counter and your tv feature wall wow! wow! :help::help::help:

wayne..how much did u spend on ur lightings? Notice that you have quite a fair bit of cove lighting and downlights..

u tink if i buy those ikea table meant for kitchen (which can be kept away), can be used for ironing? My washing area has an extra recess area..tot dun waste it..hehe

I spend about 1.2K on lighting, for the about 7 tube of fluoscent white light, coz mi about (77 bucks - my dad friends lobang)

yah you can... since you have space to mount the table top, but muz have a very thick layer of cushion cloth, if not your top surface laminate will peel off, coz laminate cant take too much heat...

hihi, you go to DIY section, vivo city have more things... i spend sometime there to find too.. Daiso alway in a mess...

on ah, will chiong to vivo daiso next week liao

hopefully don't buy until cannot carry home :fire: :fire:

wah wah wah another idea leh, must go check out ikea as well :dancingqueen::curse:

those ikea table meant for kitchen quite small rite? like square square like that.. think abit too small lah. iron pants that time will have problem! :bangwall:

Your House also very very nice... Like the bar counter and your tv feature wall wow! wow! :yamseng::):good:

I spend about 1.2K on lighting, for the about 7 tube of fluoscent white light, coz mi about (77 bucks - my dad friends lobang)

yah you can... since you have space to mount the table top, but muz have a very thick layer of cushion cloth, if not your top surface laminate will peel off, coz laminate cant take too much heat...

Heee.. Was referring to Sakae Sushi's house.. of course yours very nice too! love all your carpentry.. too bads we already off budget else really wanna have those customised furniture like urs too

Heee.. Was referring to Sakae Sushi's house.. of course yours very nice too! love all your carpentry.. too bads we already off budget else really wanna have those customised furniture like urs too

:D thanks. compared liao, buying off racks for certain items cost more den to custom made. so decided to custom made everything to fit the layout instead :yamseng:

Edited by sakae sushi

Hi all busy with my hse deco and my office, so didnt post much this week.. Finally my starhub cable is activate....

Our Simple Living room design to share with ppl that doing their hse reno...

DSCN2228.jpgDSCN2324.jpgDSCN2325.jpg

Living Room Day and Night Curtain

DSCN2327.jpg

Matching Coffee Table

DSCN2366.jpg

Cheer!:bleah::sport-smiley-003:

Place is nicely done up. Love your big TV and feature wall.. lol...

curtains very nice... sigh.. we no budget for nice curtains.. in the end go for some orbiang colour..

thanks thanks, love the coffee table

very nicely done and really matches the tv console :wub: :wub:

The coffee is FOC item by my ID... coz i tell him my hse too small diffcult to get a nice coffe table. SO he did one for mi... Hehe.. :bleah: