Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kingzkong

Anybody In Yung Sheng Rd? (july 07 Ballot)

aiyah no choice lor by my turn all good units had been gone chosen by those with good Q no. like u liao :P hee :D ... no lah my 1st choice was indeed 184, sort of nearer to carpark n the unit no. easier to buy 4D mah ;)

Move in!!?? I juz done my flooring only wor, still got carpentry, lighting, wiring etc.... ha target is feb b4 CNY lor, this is what my ID promised...

but why r u not in the hurry to renovate? u both not excited meh?? moreover u started paying for it liao wor :( .... $$ not a problem huh?? :)

Hi , strawberri :)

Kingzkong

Same thinking ... I like 177 when i first went to the site ...

coz i realise that the patch of land infront of 177 , hdb have future plans so dun wan to take the risk

Take 184 ...

I think no rush lah ... after chinese new year then do reno also not that late right ?

think finding IDs is the most headache one ... coz dunno which to choose ? and how good are they with the budget we have for our flat ...

Edited by Felix

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi , strawberri :jawdrop:

Kingzkong

Same thinking ... I like 177 when i first went to the site ...

coz i realise that the patch of land infront of 177 , hdb have future plans so dun wan to take the risk

Take 184 ...

I think no rush lah ... after chinese new year then do reno also not that late right ?

think finding IDs is the most headache one ... coz dunno which to choose ? and how good are they with the budget we have for our flat ...

hmm... ya ID hunting is headache... but as u commence ur reno, what style, what theme, which tiles, which laminate, what colour to paint......... still waiting 4 u to ACHE hahaha..

Hee serious lah, prices n reputation of company aside, I still think the service of that ID n ur comfortability with him/her are the most important element. coz u will have to meet, call, talk, argue, agree, disagree with him/her for that 6-10weeks.... ha except for falling in :jawdrop: with him/her..

u will enjoy this type of 'headache' Felix, good luck :jawdrop:

Hello... Am new to the neighbpurhood. Gotten our unit in Blk 181 13th Flr....

Yet to collect our keys as yet too.... looking around now for ID as well...

Hi welcome to our kampung apollo75. :seeya: lets share whatever under the sun here.

ID hunting is a very interesting adventure neh, enjoy it n good luck hunting! :dribble:

Hello... Am new to the neighbpurhood. Gotten our unit in Blk 181 13th Flr....

Yet to collect our keys as yet too.... looking around now for ID as well...

Hi hi ,

Have you been hunting for IDs ?

Hey Kingzkong, thanks for ur ID recommendation. Do you mind sending me your quotation to take a look?

It's really a headache looking for ID..

Yeah.. i am hoping there will not be developments in front of 177 in the near near future. But meanwhile, we'll just enjoy the greenery outside our flat first. Really love the view.. it's great.

We are not in the rush to move in lah... since our customary is only end of next year. What about u Kingzkong? and the rest of u?

Edited by strawberri

Hey Kingzkong, thanks for ur ID recommendation. Do you mind sending me your quotation to take a look?

Yeah.. i am hoping there will not be developments in front of 177 in the near near future. But meanwhile, we'll just enjoy the greenery outside our flat first. Really love the view.. it's great.

We are not in the rush to move in lah... since our customary is only end of next year. What about u Kingzkong? and the rest of u?

haha u also 'headache' like Felix huh :good: hee dun worry lah as I mention to Felix, u will have more 'ache' to come n trust me, u n ur hubby will enjoy it.

so sorry strawberri, I am proud n love to share my quotation with u, show u what a good 'bargainer' I am haha.... but too bad leh my scanner is down and.... no $$ to repair :) hee hee... juz give me some time n me will key in word by word den send to u lor ok... :)

so you might only move in after customary ?

Me and my wife plans to move in around june / july

haha u also 'headache' like Felix huh :good: hee dun worry lah as I mention to Felix, u will have more 'ache' to come n trust me, u n ur hubby will enjoy it.

so sorry strawberri, I am proud n love to share my quotation with u, show u what a good 'bargainer' I am haha.... but too bad leh my scanner is down and.... no $$ to repair :( hee hee... juz give me some time n me will key in word by word den send to u lor ok... :good:

Kingzkong , how much is your renovation ?

which id you using ?

Kingzkong , how much is your renovation ?

which id you using ?

hmm... I cant confirm how much nw leh, can only tell u my quotation is $21500... but the total bill will be higher becoz of additional job and misc etc... Like what I mention to strawberri, I will scan my quotation n PM both of u.

At the meantime I am trying to 'dig' time to set up my renoblog, n everything from day one will be up..... :)

hmm... I cant confirm how much nw leh, can only tell u my quotation is $21500... but the total bill will be higher becoz of additional job and misc etc... Like what I mention to strawberri, I will scan my quotation n PM both of u.

At the meantime I am trying to 'dig' time to set up my renoblog, n everything from day one will be up..... :)

Hi Kingzkong,

Can agar agar tell us what you do? 21,500 seems like quite reasonable leh.

Does this include things like tv feature wall, MBR wardrobe etc?

Hi Kingzkong,

Can agar agar tell us what you do? 21,500 seems like quite reasonable leh.

Does this include things like tv feature wall, MBR wardrobe etc?

aiyah since u kancheong cant wait 4 my scanner to 'recover frm fever', me give u a agar agar 1 1st lor. :P

my quotation include...

A standard new 5rm flat package. (those common works require for a new flat which most company offer)

Carpentry works - additional kitchen cabinet, MBR wardrobe, suspended vanity cabinet at MBR toilet, shoe cabinet, feature wall at storerm area, full height altar table, TV console with feature wall, shower screen, window grille, L box n false ceiling.............................................................................................

I got this price becoz of my bargain skill :) hee no lah, its becoz I change the free gift items, lucky draw chance to cash discount etc...

the quotation looks attractive but bear in mind, it does not include haulage, electrical works, materials etc...

Nevertheless, I will PM everythings asap to u n felix, it will be more detail. OK? !!

Edited by kingzkong

I have just started looking thru this website and trying to figure out which IDs are not good :P

Slected my flat on 29 Nov, so I guess won't collect keys until end Jan or Feb. Mine is kind of rush cos need to move in latest by end May. My wedding is in Jul :furious:

I have just started looking thru this website and trying to figure out which IDs are not good :P

Slected my flat on 29 Nov, so I guess won't collect keys until end Jan or Feb. Mine is kind of rush cos need to move in latest by end May. My wedding is in Jul :furious:

Wooo , i selected my flat 3 days earlier than you ... haha ...

Anyway , i got to wait for the lower income grant to be approved first in order to get my flat ... so high chance the collection of keys will be in Feb.

Regarding IDs , seriously cant comment much ... but i think the most lightly thing to look out for

1) You feel comfortable working with this ID that you have shortlisted or not ?

2) His proposal of renovations exceed your budget or not ?

3) Prompt attention to your needs.

Think thats roughly what i have been looking out for ...

And also have you been buying those House design books ?

Can also use the books as guidelines to search for IDs ... as the designs you like might just make you pay the ID a visit .

I have gone thru 3 quotes ... still waiting for another 3 to get back to me ...

Might be considering to find another 3 more then afterwhich really got to sit back and decided which ID to choose for my hoouse renovations ...

I have just started looking thru this website and trying to figure out which IDs are not good :furious:

Slected my flat on 29 Nov, so I guess won't collect keys until end Jan or Feb. Mine is kind of rush cos need to move in latest by end May. My wedding is in Jul :D

hey appllo, guess ur timing is not that rush... ur house shd be ready b4 ur wedding provided u start ur reno once u got ur key. Even if u get ur key early march, u still have more than 8weeks for ur reno, that is sufficient as normal reno duration is 6-8wks. Haa enjoy ur busy schedule... :sport-smiley-003:

Wooo , i selected my flat 3 days earlier than you ... haha ...

Anyway , i got to wait for the lower income grant to be approved first in order to get my flat ... so high chance the collection of keys will be in Feb.

Felix, fyi me booked my flat on 25/10, but got my key on 7/12 liao leh. I got my HLE n AHG letters within 3weeks.....

Oh ya I forget to mention is that I wrote in 'Appeal for Earliest Completion' to HDB a week aft I booked the flat, stating that I had sold my current flat blah blah blah.... I think that helps coz I got the key quite fast, on the 6th week,to be exact.... :P

At the meantime I am trying to 'dig' time to set up my renoblog, n everything from day one will be up..... :D

hmm...guess not much time to set up a blog lah... :sport-smiley-003: Will share my reno pic n things that I bought on this thread, for the benefits of YUNG SHENG kakis haha... :furious:

Fellow kampung kakis, pls give me ur valuable comments ya?! Enjoyz! :)