Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kingzkong

Anybody In Yung Sheng Rd? (july 07 Ballot)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thks for web link Lin...

So there's nothing for me to do now except to wait....If Felix is getting his key in end Feb then mine will be in Mar liao :lol:

no lah ... think yours might be faster than mine ..

you guys have ROM right ?

i delayed in submitting HLE also .. hahaha ... so HDB drag i also bo pian ... wahaha

For wat i forsee you might be getting keys around the same time as me ...

my friend queue no.1087 still awaiting for AHG approval ... tentative date for collections i about end of this month ...

ENJOY THE WAITING GAME

Haiz ... have you been sourcing around for IDs ?

Hey strawberri,

How's ur ID hunting? Have u decide on any? Enjoying huh :lol:

So how u find Kevin?

Ya loh ... anything new IDs you been to ??

Hi all...

Yeah.. went to * with ur recommendation. Feel quite comfortable with him lah... But still deciding leh.. So wanna ask kingzkong good or not. What u think? Oh yeah.. * not under radac hor?

Hi all...

Yeah.. went to * with ur recommendation. Feel quite comfortable with him lah... But still deciding leh.. So wanna ask kingzkong good or not. What u think? Oh yeah.. * not under radac hor?

Hmm what I can say is in the progress of a reno will definitely got some hiccup eh....

there r circumstances whereby I am not so satisfy with my ID, but sometimes both parties have to give n take a bit lor, 'qing cai' lah :blink:

If there r some works I am not happy with, juz give him a call n he will get the workers to rectify.

But generally, he did a good job in responding to my 'nonsense' hahaha. So far I am happy with him.

Abt ID, still think that most importantly is the owner can click with the ID individually.

I may work with him happily but he may not suit ur style mah.

Honestly I dun care abt Radac, it is juz a 'middleman' organization for us if we got any complaints... :bangwall:

Anyway, company in Radac may not be good also, juz go n read some thread in this forum...

Me ROM-ed.

Now looking around also, but somehow kind of settled with 2 liao. But my wife already decided on 1 among the 2 cos we can really talk. And he understand what we are trying to tell him and vice versa.

hmm...from this statement, i think i have also chosen. :bangwall:

Me ROM-ed.

Now looking around also, but somehow kind of settled with 2 liao. But my wife already decided on 1 among the 2 cos we can really talk. And he understand what we are trying to tell him and vice versa.

hmm...from this statement, i think i have also chosen. :)

Hey apollo, congrat on ur ROM! :furious:

Haha happy to noe that my statement has actually help u...Good Luck! :P

Hi KingzKong,

Jus curious to noe. Btw, how much is the cost for Clearing Debris & Haulage at our area?

Good luck for ur reno.

Thanks.

Hi KingzKong,

Jus curious to noe. Btw, how much is the cost for Clearing Debris & Haulage at our area?

Good luck for ur reno.

Thanks.

Our area have to use our own haulage contractor...n it will be higher price than HDB.

Initially was adv by my ID to use HDB contractors, but when we call them, HDB say they dun provide anymore as this area is more than 5 years since TOP..... unlike others new estate which have a permanent contractor there.

So no choice we use our ID's haulage that cost us $1500 :jawdrop:

He did tell us honestly that thru them we indeed have to pay more as their co have to charge more.

Our area have to use our own haulage contractor...n it will be higher price than HDB.

Initially was adv by my ID to use HDB contractors, but when we call them, HDB say they dun provide anymore as this area is more than 5 years since TOP..... unlike others new estate which have a permanent contractor there.

So no choice we use our ID's haulage that cost us $1500 :jawdrop:

He did tell us honestly that thru them we indeed have to pay more as their co have to charge more.

So far the IDs i went all around the price of 1200

One of the ID i went to charge 700 leh...

but his other stuff like carpentry, flooring expensive lah...

Wahaha ... give and take bah ... haha

eh ? everyone missing ah ?

haha me juz wanna start that question :notti:

Seems like yung sheng ppl all beri busy ya?

Btw all my carpentry shd be up by these 2 days... keep a lookout on my t-blog hor :lol:

Been very busy with work, house and wedding...very stressful

btw, i called HDB a couple of days back, and got a call from the officer today. She told me she will expedite my key collection and i can most probably get it end of this mth or early bext mth...haha

Been very busy with work, house and wedding...very stressful

btw, i called HDB a couple of days back, and got a call from the officer today. She told me she will expedite my key collection and i can most probably get it end of this mth or early bext mth...haha

haha so it really work huh... look 4ward to it neh