Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kingzkong

Anybody In Yung Sheng Rd? (july 07 Ballot)

btw, jus to update u guys, i'm hacking my tiles now by the hdb contractor. finally starting some work.they can be fast if they want but my ID not found yet. still meeting 1 or 2. hope can decide by next weekend.

Hi Lin & L3x,

why hdb contractor hack ur tiles leh? they got provide such svcs one meh?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Lin & L3x,

why hdb contractor hack ur tiles leh? they got provide such svcs one meh?

oh, it's because there are defects for the tiles so they have to replace them.

Just open my door today ...

start checking on the kitchen tiles ...

think soon can settle for interior designer liaoz ...

wat are you guys busy with ?

share leh ...

Hi Felix,

Work has started for mine. They have started with the electrical wiring, false ceilings and L-box. Waiting for air-con man to run pipings tomorrow. Did alot of shopping these few days and spend alot...oh my...need to buy so many things...

I think they gonna start the floor soon. HDB has cement screed my bedrooms...very fast too. Told me by mid-mar, but it's done a few days ago.

Now reservist, so very tiring...sigh...

wat are you guys busy with ?

share leh ...

Hi Felix,

I'm still looking for ID, waiting to finalise quotes & decide.

Kitchen & toilets still undergoing renovation by HDB contractor. Bought toilet bowls & basin w/ tap @ Royal Fanco.

Have u bought ur aircon? I haven buy yet, cos duno ID have their contractors with better price anot.

L3x

Hi Felix,

I'm still looking for ID, waiting to finalise quotes & decide.

Kitchen & toilets still undergoing renovation by HDB contractor. Bought toilet bowls & basin w/ tap @ Royal Fanco.

Have u bought ur aircon? I haven buy yet, cos duno ID have their contractors with better price anot.

L3x

thats fast ...

i soon confirming my ID liaoz ... yet to report my defects to HDB.....

thats fast ...

i soon confirming my ID liaoz ... yet to report my defects to HDB.....

Hi Felix,

tink u have to b fast in the rectifications, I reported my rectifications.

Some of it still not done up. :sport-smiley-018:

But the tiles for Kitchen & Toilets r up. Went for inspection during the wkends, found some hollow tiles. Feedback to them, n they r doing now.

Worried aft rectification stilll got alot of hollow tiles. Sian...

Hi Felix,

tink u have to b fast in the rectifications, I reported my rectifications.

Some of it still not done up. :dunno:

But the tiles for Kitchen & Toilets r up. Went for inspection during the wkends, found some hollow tiles. Feedback to them, n they r doing now.

Worried aft rectification stilll got alot of hollow tiles. Sian...

eh ... they change all your tiles ? or only change the affected ones ?

i manage to report it today ... the POC says more that certain amount of tiles ... they will replace all

is it true ??

eh ... they change all your tiles ? or only change the affected ones ?

i manage to report it today ... the POC says more that certain amount of tiles ... they will replace all

is it true ??

Yes. I tink must have alot den they change everything. I changed all my kitchen & toilets' tiles, I upgrade the floor tiles at my own cost la.

Btw, can share how much ur charged for haulage? HDB provide or ID?

Thx..

Hi all!:dancingqueen: Remember a few months back, think in Oct 07, i posted tis topic.... but that time really is no one reply... or mayb in register in the wrong forum!! haha....

anyway, i got my keys already, but havent start to renovate... currently had an ID le, and still in discussions... so far, i asked around for quotations le... and the one I had nw is one of the best quotes...

its around 20k... includes homo tiles for living and 3BRMs... and all carpentary works,

like feature wall for house hold shelter,

tv feature wall, with console...

and ofcos wardrobes for all BRMs....

false ceiling for the main entrance foyer...

L box for ceiling...

Painting for whole house, includes gates, and all BRMs doors...

and many other small items... :)

actually spent quite alot on my carpentary works... the rest was actually quite little... less than 40% of the 20k i m quoted...

oh yah, BTW, i m at blk 183... #17.... my neighbour start works on his reno le... envy sia!! haha... :bleah:

Hi all!:P Remember a few months back, think in Oct 07, i posted tis topic.... but that time really is no one reply... or mayb in register in the wrong forum!! haha....

anyway, i got my keys already, but havent start to renovate... currently had an ID le, and still in discussions... so far, i asked around for quotations le... and the one I had nw is one of the best quotes...

its around 20k... includes homo tiles for living and 3BRMs... and all carpentary works,

like feature wall for house hold shelter,

tv feature wall, with console...

and ofcos wardrobes for all BRMs....

false ceiling for the main entrance foyer...

L box for ceiling...

Painting for whole house, includes gates, and all BRMs doors...

and many other small items... :P

actually spent quite alot on my carpentary works... the rest was actually quite little... less than 40% of the 20k i m quoted...

oh yah, BTW, i m at blk 183... #17.... my neighbour start works on his reno le... envy sia!! haha... :~

Hi Nex,

I believe ur quote is the cheapest. 20k including all the carpentries. The cheapest quote I got aso needed 24k. Anyway, now deciding on ID. 2 options only, both r recommended by forumers here. Quite torn apart. :P

Anyway, r u able to share the haulage charges quoted.

Thanks..

L3x

Hi Nex,

I believe ur quote is the cheapest. 20k including all the carpentries. The cheapest quote I got aso needed 24k. Anyway, now deciding on ID. 2 options only, both r recommended by forumers here. Quite torn apart. :dunno:

Anyway, r u able to share the haulage charges quoted.

Thanks..

L3x

sure...

they r actually charging mi 1.2k for it... normal outside is i think 1.1k to 1.2k... which is wat my ID frankly told mi la... anyway, i dont want to waste the trouble to go around wasting my time to look for a haulage co. separately, so i told my ID ok lor...

Yes. I tink must have alot den they change everything. I changed all my kitchen & toilets' tiles, I upgrade the floor tiles at my own cost la.

Btw, can share how much ur charged for haulage? HDB provide or ID?

Thx..

Hmmm i paying for my own haulage for id ... as he wont include in the whole cost ...

Yet i haven yet to decide on him

also from IDEAL house

but not kenneth

haha

Hmmm i paying for my own haulage for id ... as he wont include in the whole cost ...

Yet i haven yet to decide on him

also from IDEAL house

but not kenneth

haha

Hee..

Care to share who ur ID is?