Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kingzkong

Anybody In Yung Sheng Rd? (july 07 Ballot)

Hee..

Care to share who ur ID is?

Danny from ideal house

More or less is him liaoz

hehe

stupid town concil haven get back to me on my defects and they mention alot of ppl reported defects in our area so need to wait abit ... haiz

still waiting for their call to arrange a appointment with the contractor ...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Danny from ideal house

More or less is him liaoz

hehe

stupid town concil haven get back to me on my defects and they mention alot of ppl reported defects in our area so need to wait abit ... haiz

still waiting for their call to arrange a appointment with the contractor ...

Good for u den.

Fyi, I tink u have to feedback to the HDB branch office abt the defects.

L3x

Good for u den.

Fyi, I tink u have to feedback to the HDB branch office abt the defects.

L3x

not town concil meh ?

its also HDB right ?

where you did your defects reporting ?

not town concil meh ?

its also HDB right ?

where you did your defects reporting ?

I dun tink its Town Council. I went to Jurong West HDB Branch Office, Blk 518A Jurong West St52.

I dun tink its Town Council. I went to Jurong West HDB Branch Office, Blk 518A Jurong West St52.

wahaha ... i think i said wrongly ... i went there too ...

one week liaoz haven get to me sia ... sianz

We'll be getting a flat at YS as well :sport-smiley-004: Blk 181 to be exact ..

Should be getting the keys anytime soon ! :bangwall:

Will most of you be replacing the kitchen and toilet tiles ?

I've yet to see the flat ....but from photos, what I can tell is that they are pretty nice as it is.

Some IDs we spoke to even discouraged us from spending money on upgrading the tiles as they mentioned the default tiles we've already paid for..

My FH not too keen on upgrading either but my perfectionist streak wants to make sure it goes with the decor/reno theme esp the cabinets :dancingqueen::notti:

We'll be getting a flat at YS as well !! Blk 181 to be exact ..

Should be getting the keys anytime soon ! :fire:

Will most of you be replacing the kitchen and toilet tiles ?

I've yet to see the flat ....but from photos, what I can tell is that they are pretty nice as it is.

Some IDs we spoke to even discouraged us from spending money on upgrading the tiles as they mentioned the default tiles we've already paid for..

My FH not too keen on upgrading either but my perfectionist streak wants to make sure it goes with the decor/reno theme esp the cabinets !! :fire:

hi hi ... welcome ...

once you get keys go check on your tiles first bah

theme of your renovation and the style you wan ... i suggest you get your Future interior designer that you have shortlisted to go to your place even before you sign the contract bah

Hi Lin,

You are directing people to another forum...then this thread confirm gone :disturb:

Me been busy with the reno stuff and preparing for my wedding in July. I shall not go too much into the wedding portion as it is covered in the other forum...kekeke

Still waiting for the carpentry to go up...hopefully next week

Hi Lin,

You are directing people to another forum...then this thread confirm gone !!

Me been busy with the reno stuff and preparing for my wedding in July. I shall not go too much into the wedding portion as it is covered in the other forum...kekeke

Still waiting for the carpentry to go up...hopefully next week

Hi apollo75,

yes, its another forum. Tink ur wife is in it, my wife too. Actually, not directing. Jus sharing information.

Shagged ah, preparing wedding aso :dancingqueen:

Saw ur T-blog, ur glass window for ur study very unique & nice :notti:

MBR aso unique, with the hidden cables etc.

Hope to c more of ur pics coming up.

L3x

Hi Hi

I'm checking on behalf of my friend. She would like to know when u guys hack one of the wall for your WIW, do you have to engage a PE or the cost for hiring one is already in your ID package?

Hi Hi

I'm checking on behalf of my friend. She would like to know when u guys hack one of the wall for your WIW, do you have to engage a PE or the cost for hiring one is already in your ID package?

For mine ... is included in the package as i am hacking off one wall to build wardrobe on the location :dribble:

hi all!:dribble:

wah, this thread like a bit quiet... :lol: anyway, i juz concluded my reno items and such... total bill is abt 24K...

includes sys 3 A/C... but wont b doing the window grilles... cos if got grilles, like a bit not very nice... :lol: haha...

both toilets left untouch... onli add acc lor... oh yah, havent add in the electrical works...

My ID was very accommodating :dribble: ... really gave mi a lot of ideas, bcos initially i went to him w/o any ideas.... :P and from wat i compare (of the price) with 2 other companies, it was indeed reasonable... except for my kitchen cabinet, which is slightly higher, other than that, the rest were very good price. :lol:

anyway, will get him to start work once "Qing Ming" is over... n tis wkend will go n choose tiles le... :lol:

Hi Hi

Hi missyling,

based on my research, I dun tink the wall tat will b hacked needs PE endorsement if we r talking abt the same wall here.

hi all!!!

wah, this thread like a bit quiet... :unsure: anyway, i juz concluded my reno items and such... total bill is abt 24K...

includes sys 3 A/C... but wont b doing the window grilles... cos if got grilles, like a bit not very nice... :notti: haha...

both toilets left untouch... onli add acc lor... oh yah, havent add in the electrical works...

My ID was very accommodating :yamseng: ... really gave mi a lot of ideas, bcos initially i went to him w/o any ideas.... :dunno: and from wat i compare (of the price) with 2 other companies, it was indeed reasonable... except for my kitchen cabinet, which is slightly higher, other than that, the rest were very good price. :dribble:

anyway, will get him to start work once "Qing Ming" is over... n tis wkend will go n choose tiles le... :D

Congrats Nex :yamseng: ,

so who u engage?

Btw, I have start reno & my blog liao. :notti:

Can drop in, share share research & knowledge.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13127

L3x