Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simpleboi

Our Simple Lovely Home

Hi Simpleboi,

You can check out Lumier (at Balestier Rd) for quite a good range of lightings. Price may or may not suite you but their service & advice is top notch.

Yup hehe :drunk:

This weekend prob going to look around for the kitchen sink and maybe the lighting too.. any good recommendations? :drunk:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi LIFE

Thanks for your advice.

HAPPY

Hi Simpleboi,

You can check out Lumier (at Balestier Rd) for quite a good range of lightings. Price may or may not suite you but their service & advice is top notch.

Hehe, thanks :)

For the material.. not yet decided but likely stainless steel or composite i guess.. actually either is fine.. just have to feel how it looks like etc.. lol..

For the bowl, intend to have a double bowl sink :P

Hehe, thanks for the help :) Will go take a look at them.. :)

Yup they need to know the sink and stuffs etc for the cabinet before doing.. now still at the drawing stage.. will be discussing with them.. although tiling works have already started :)

these two are the most popular choice amongst home owners these days

both are beautiful and has it's own advantages

guess the winning point for composite is hardiness and choice of colours

and stainless steel just has a timeless beauty and sleek look

yes the contractor will need the exact size of the items before constructing the cabinets

but i choose my sink and hob first, then got my contractor to build the cabinet / support around the size of the items :jawdrop:

Hi Simpleboi,

Hi,

these two are the most popular choice amongst home owners these days

both are beautiful and has it's own advantages

guess the winning point for composite is hardiness and choice of colours

and stainless steel just has a timeless beauty and sleek look

yes the contractor will need the exact size of the items before constructing the cabinets

but i choose my sink and hob first, then got my contractor to build the cabinet / support around the size of the items :rolleyes:

Hehe, Yup true.. went to take a look at Hoe Kee and Poh Joo.. at Jalan Besar.. Hoe Kee one seems quite ex.. whereas Poh Joo one is cheap.. but havent actually bought yet..

Think will get the stainless steel one.. coz budget too.. but then there dun have the cover for the 2nd sink which I want so that when not using can cover and use to put stuffs or chopping etc... the one at Sim Siang Choon got.. a few days b4 went to see but more ex there lor :yeah:

So not yet decided..

Also went to Mustafa to see the fridge and washing machine.. we decided on what we want liao.. and there seems cheaper compared to Best Denki which we saw two days ago.. anybody knows are there any other good places for fridge and washing machine? Otherwise likely to get from there.. :D

Also confirmed the colours and design for the kitchen cabinet and windows grille just now.. they will come up with a drawing again... will put it here when up.. hopefully made an ok choice :)

:sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

Here's some photos I took today when I went up to my unit :P

Nothing much to see.. coz tiling only started on Thurs :)

f_Image059m_635c79d.jpg

f_Image063m_c3aaa4c.jpg

f_16122007011m_93565a3.jpg

!!

Edited by Simpleboi

Yes, nice view!

Is it windy SIM??

Nope not windy hehe..

Actually didnt get close to the window.. coz the floor tiles there are still in process of straightening and drying etc..

Wonder if after my grilles are up can see the outside with this view :notti:

Nope not windy hehe..

Actually didnt get close to the window.. coz the floor tiles there are still in process of straightening and drying etc..

Wonder if after my grilles are up can see the outside with this view :dancingqueen:

sure can, great view! :deal:

By the look at your living room, you live in the high floor.

Definately windy. But funny is that we need to open the main door so that the wind can come!!

sure can, great view! :deal:

Definately windy. But funny is that we need to open the main door so that the wind can come!!

flow of the qi mah :deal: when comes in and will go out

mine low floor, no great view but at least still get the 'windy'

Yeah, what matter most is windy...AGREED!

flow of the qi mah :sport-smiley-003: when comes in and will go out

actually 26D no matter high floor or low floor.. as long facing the jln bukit merah road shld b windy too..

Maybe have to try feel the wind again :yamseng:

Live in 20th Storey.. :P

Anyway I chose not a normal design for my windows grille..

Hopefully wont look ugly :no:

:dunno:

flow of the qi mah :dancingqueen: when comes in and will go out

Hehe.. must try the windy feeling.. havent try yet hmm :P

Also went to Mustafa to see the fridge and washing machine.. we decided on what we want liao.. and there seems cheaper compared to Best Denki which we saw two days ago.. anybody knows are there any other good places for fridge and washing machine? Otherwise likely to get from there.. :dancingqueen:

:dunno:

Hi Simplenoi,

I checked that Harvey Norman is selling the Philips bagless vaccum cleaner much cheaper than Best Denki.

For WM, I notice that Best Denki is selling 7kg Toshiba at $349 against original price of $389.

Do you have any model in mind as I am also going to ask my neighbourhood store at Alexander/Bukit Merah for a quote too.

HN - Sells at $139

Best Denki - Sell at $169 + +