Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simpleboi

Our Simple Lovely Home

how does your trunking ran in masterbedroom..maybe post pics of it as well

Yah..i'm interested to know abt that too...cos of the low beam in MBR, now the trunking seems like have to go ard the perimeter of the room :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Simpleboi,

Can i check with you does youe price for the startmex system 4 inverter include the extended warrany and installation already?

Yah..i'm interested to know abt that too...cos of the low beam in MBR, now the trunking seems like have to go ard the perimeter of the room :notti:

For MBR, it just run above one side of the wall.. nearer to the door to the air con ledge etc.. Yup, will take photos and post pic of it :help:

Hi Simpleboi,

Can i check with you does youe price for the startmex system 4 inverter include the extended warrany and installation already?

Hi,

It includes the 2-time installation and the upsize 1/2 inch insulation for the 3 fan coil

:curse:

Hi all,

One of the lighting for the 3 spotlights cannot work... and my lightings were only installed a few days ago!! And I have not moved in yet.. so fast spoil.. wonder wat type of bulbs they give.. will tell them to replace :(

Attached here is the image of the spoiled light..

f_Image133m_4c43ad8.jpg

Also, attached here is the MBR air con trunking that was asked :jawdrop: It cut across from the bedroom beside the MBR

f_Image134m_e45f0a2.jpg

f_Image135m_eb0c077.jpg

Here is a pic of the MBR toilet where the air con pple drilled and plastered coz the trunking could not go there.. :(

f_Image136m_482580d.jpg

Here is a pic of the MBR toilet where the air con pple drilled and plastered coz the trunking could not go there.. :(

f_Image136m_482580d.jpg

Oh my... how to fix this? Will ur ID help to replace the damaged tiles? :(

Hi all,

One of the lighting for the 3 spotlights cannot work... and my lightings were only installed a few days ago!! And I have not moved in yet.. so fast spoil.. wonder wat type of bulbs they give.. will tell them to replace :(

f_Image133m_4c43ad8.jpg

is it halogen bulb, cuz i tink they dun last. if its energy saving, it shouldnt be like tt. what brand did they give u?

is it halogen bulb, cuz i tink they dun last. if its energy saving, it shouldnt be like tt. what brand did they give u?

They told me it is Spiral bulb... S-18 18 watts one.. no brand one..

Anyway can 1-on-1 exchange.. so will change the supposedly blown bulb.. :jawdrop:

Still cant believe so fast only a few days.. and prob not lighted more than an hour..

Oh my... how to fix this? Will ur ID help to replace the damaged tiles? :(

I told the air-con pple to fix.. my air-con salesman said ok.. but they seem to be taking their time.. close to two weeks already.. still nothing done.. i called him.. he said his manager need to get the mosaic pple.. and also he need to match the tiles with the one in the bathroom.. and the tiles very difficult to get one.. coz hdb type of tiles..

Haiz.. Also dunno wat to do..... :(

Hi all,

One of the lighting for the 3 spotlights cannot work... and my lightings were only installed a few days ago!! And I have not moved in yet.. so fast spoil.. wonder wat type of bulbs they give.. will tell them to replace !!

f_Image133m_4c43ad8.jpg

Also, attached here is the MBR air con trunking that was asked :notti: It cut across from the bedroom beside the MBR

f_Image134m_e45f0a2.jpg

f_Image135m_eb0c077.jpg

Here is a pic of the MBR toilet where the air con pple drilled and plastered coz the trunking could not go there.. :furious:

f_Image136m_482580d.jpg

sorry for asking about the master bed room trunking, how come suddenly the trunking went up to the ceiling?? i tot it best to let the water flow down instead of going up??will it choke?

sorry for asking about the master bed room trunking, how come suddenly the trunking went up to the ceiling?? i tot it best to let the water flow down instead of going up??will it choke?

Hi elaine,

This trunking is for the gas, for the water, it goes through the living room foyer to the kitchen toilet..

For the MBR aircon the water will be directly behind to the MBR toilet etc..

Btw, I will be going down later 5 pm plus and will be at my unit tomorrow as well to wait for some furnitures to come.. those who want to come can inform me.. :notti: However nothing much to see.. coz just a simple reno :notti:

:bangwall:

Hi simpleboi,

Can show pic how ur living room aircon trunking runs??? coz heard a few ppl say living rm cannot haf aircon due to the trunking problem. u got pic to show how ur living rm trunking run to the common toliet?? Does it cut across the foyer area?

thanx ya... oso can go ur hse see see :P wan to c ur hse view hhahahahah prepare for nxt yr fireworks haahaa :P

Hi simpleboi,

Can show pic how ur living room aircon trunking runs??? coz heard a few ppl say living rm cannot haf aircon due to the trunking problem. u got pic to show how ur living rm trunking run to the common toliet?? Does it cut across the foyer area?

thanx ya... oso can go ur hse see see :jawdrop: wan to c ur hse view hhahahahah prepare for nxt yr fireworks haahaa :lol:

Hi jazznpop,

Yup can come my house see see :P Will be there this Wednesday evening and also on Sat morning onwards, can pm me ur contact etc :P

Btw yup here are the pic for my living room aircon trunking.. it cut through the foyer to the commo toilet :)

f_Image180m_2bc8674.jpg

f_Image181m_896ecc9.jpg

f_Image182m_7091213.jpg

Hi SIM....you said your kitchen cabinet not good?

Can show us why is that so?

HAPPY

Hi happy,

The main problem of the kitchen cabinet, is the narrow cabinet beside my hole for oven, instead of a drawer, he did a door cabinet and its so difficult to put the hand in to take stuffs inside, thats why now looking for a pull-out tray...

Anyway, the photo of my kitchen cabinet bottom

f_Image141m_6bb5671.jpg

f_Image139m_1174179.jpg

Kitchen Cabinet Top

f_Image140m_e23b283.jpg

Kitchen Cabinet above fridge

f_Image142m_f1a77d8.jpg

Dish rack

Harlow Simpleboi....just chanced upon ur blog n query on AhKo's blog....ah blur me posted there instead.

Im using a songcho rack n saw u were asking if it can be installed in either drawer-type cabinet or open-door type cabinet rite? It can be installed both ways I rem n its quite durable. Compared with HoeKee n SSC before buying, thk Hoekee is cheaper by abt $70 but mre filmsy. I bght 1 for my kitchen sauces n 1 to put in scvs yard to put washing powder. For last 3 mths, even though always got water dripping on it frm the wet clothes, it hasnt rusted yet (I hope can stay so)....

Attach this pic, this was when my carpentor did the door wrongly as open-type. Later on, he adjusted back to pull-out for me n it has been very stable when pulling out with all full.

Sep4013.jpg

Another 2 picstures for the scvs yard rack (same size).

Sep22014.jpg

Sep22013.jpg

I thk ur intention is to buy a rack for the small cabinet beside ur oven space rite? U might wan to take note dat if u put sauces, the oven temp (when in use) cld heat up the sauces beside it too....

Hope it helps....cheers... :horse:

Harlow Simpleboi....just chanced upon ur blog n query on AhKo's blog....ah blur me posted there instead.

Im using a songcho rack n saw u were asking if it can be installed in either drawer-type cabinet or open-door type cabinet rite? It can be installed both ways I rem n its quite durable. Compared with HoeKee n SSC before buying, thk Hoekee is cheaper by abt $70 but mre filmsy. I bght 1 for my kitchen sauces n 1 to put in scvs yard to put washing powder. For last 3 mths, even though always got water dripping on it frm the wet clothes, it hasnt rusted yet (I hope can stay so)....

Attach this pic, this was when my carpentor did the door wrongly as open-type. Later on, he adjusted back to pull-out for me n it has been very stable when pulling out with all full.

Sep4013.jpg

Another 2 picstures for the scvs yard rack (same size).

Sep22014.jpg

Sep22013.jpg

I thk ur intention is to buy a rack for the small cabinet beside ur oven space rite? U might wan to take note dat if u put sauces, the oven temp (when in use) cld heat up the sauces beside it too....

Hope it helps....cheers... :horse:

Hi Greycat,

Really thanks for your help, the information is useful :P

Prob will go for Song Cho 8|

Would like to ask, regarding your first pic,

it is converted to pull-out drawer now totally right?

Meaning similar to ahko one.. instead of the door one?

Coz now I not sure if to remain as door and ask my ID to install the rack

or to change to pull-out drawer if possible.. not sure whether he will do it or not...

wonder which is better..

Thanks again :notti:

Harlow, no prob...My rationale for Songcho was the durability if I need it to last for next 5 yrs, addtnl cost per yr is abt $15. And its reali quite "wun", dont feel shaky...

Yup, nw the 1st pic sauce rack is pull out nw which was my original intention. Its nt hard to change, jus ask carpentor to do it, unscrew and install again oni. Urs hafnt even install rack yet, no prob...

If u do pull-out cabinet, its 1 action (pull) when u wan to reach for ur items. If u do open door, its 2 actions (open door n pull), so mre troublesme for me I find. (me lazy :jawdrop: )

Ur space looks ok for the smallest-size rack....mabbe u measure 1st b4 buying.. :deal:

Cheers... :jawdrop: